One Tubers

Gteat news Kat i hope it all goes well x I ok thanks Kimmy i havenlt really been thinking abiut it this cycle so don't know when i ov'd all i know is my af is due sometime round the weekend, so just waiting for that to come and then i can start my clomid. I am getting a tattoo at the weekend for our angel babies and the oh got one last week xx

How r u and little one kimmy? I hope everybody is well xx

We're great thanks Tasha! He's growing up so fast.
I hope the clonus does the trick quickly for you x

Congrats on team blue mixed!! :)

Hi kimmy!! :hi:

Well induction tomorrow at 9.30am. Next time i check in, hopefully i will have a pic.

xxx

Kat, sending you lots of good luck hun :D :D cannot wait to see pictures of your little girl!!! I hope your labour goes smoothly and you're both as healthy as ever!! x

AFM - was into the MW's this morning, Lyla now weighs 7lbs 7oz and still perfect in every way :) so proud of my little bug! x

Good luck for tomorrow Kat! Toooo exciting!
Tasha, I obviously meant 'clomid' not 'clonus', stupid autocorrect!

:hi: girls congrats on team blue hun kat not long good luck hun cant wait for pics x x x

haha thanks kimmy, good luck Kat and cannot wait to see ur little girl xx

Good luck Kat, can't wait to see pictures! :)

AFM, had my week 24 visit today. Everything is fine except I am really sick. He said it's a virus. I haven't had a voice in 3 days so today was very frustrating trying to communicate with people. I am over it. Baby's heart beat was in the 150's and I have my next u/s date to check the location of my placenta, it was low lying. I think it is April 24th? I can't remember. He said I will also get my c-section date at my week 30 visit. Yay! :D

breaking - sorry to hear you're sick hun, get lots of rest and hopefully it passes very soon :hugs: looking forward to seeing your next u/s pics! x

Just wanted to add a picture of Lyla and I from a few days ago, so far my favourite one :) x

Attachments

• IMG_2718.jpg
    IMG_2718.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone. :hi:
Well she is here. :happydance:
Normal delivery, no instruments and she weighed 9lb2oz. Born 27/03/2012. At 21.09. She is eating like a trouper.
Both still in hospital as she has had some ruttle in her breathing but we off home in the morning. Will upload pics when I get I minute. Or you can add me on Facebook. Kathy schofield (of barnsley)

Xx

Huge congratulations Kat! Well done you! Will add you on Facebook now.

congratulations,and wow what a weight no wonder you were struggling! i will add you on fb too!!

mommy that is a gorgeous pic,you look so well dont look like ur sleep deprived at all!

Oh wonderful!!! Huge congratulations to you and your family Kat!!!! :dance: so glad the not so little lady has finally arrived, what a big girl :D I tried finding you on Facebook but no luck, I'll try again when I can get on the computer, I'm dying to see pics!!! xxxx

Hi guys. Don't know why you can't find me. Try Kathy Schofield, location Sheffield. My profile pic is rebecka and Zak in red. But if no luck hopefully I will be reunited with the lap top later. :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->