One Tubers

I have sent requests out too and if i've missed anyone mine is natasha marais and my pic is me and oh (i had red hair now) xx

Afternoon ladies,i hope everyone is well,been out for a lovely drive with dh,weather is glorious

:hi: girls happy Friday woopp think this will be my last drink this weekend because i am about to ovulate wooppp got a darkish line but not very dark yet x x x

:hi: girls new i was ovulating woopp her a pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120331-00165.jpg
    IMG-20120331-00165.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
:hi: girls think its both sides this month feel like they are going to pop pain in both sides and down my legs her a picture x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120401-00167.jpg
    IMG-20120401-00167.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
Hope everyone is well sorry been traveling to Texas to finalize our adoption of Xavier excited to say its official finally.

Wow Caz, what a fantastic line!!! I had O pains on both sides the month I got pregnant :D hope this is gonna be it for you x

puppymom - huge congrats on finalizing the adoption :dance: that's very exciting! x

Gl Caz brilliant line, Congrats puppymom that's great news xx

Afm i am on cd5 so only two clomid left to take, i got my tattoo at the weekend for my angel babies and i'm not gonna lie it hurt like hell lol but worth it i loved it xx

Lots of good luck Tash :dust: hope the clomid does the trick! Also love the tattoo, it looks amazing :D I'm jealous, I'm dying to get another done but have to wait til I'm done nursing x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm for 2 days i have had really bad af cramp in lower abdomen never had this before dose any one no what it can be pm brill news on the finalisation hun tash gl with the clomid x x x

Thanks ladies, Jess i bet ur wanting one for Lyla aren't uxx? It is so quiet in here at the minute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->