One Tubers

I had 5 hours sleep last night. So doing great. :) ready for home now. Can't wait to see Zak. Little lady is fed, bathed and sleeping again. Doing great. Thanks donna. Xxx

Aww a huge congratulations to you both Kat, i will add u on fb xx I hope everybody else is well xx

5 hrs that's really good,lets hope it stays that way!she is absolutely gorgeous!

She's absolutely beautiful Kat, how r u now? Has ur pains stopped? X

Yes tasha. As soon as she was born, it was like walking on air. :) xx

congratulations kat well done what a big one :hi: girls just waiting still to ovulate kat whats your pic on facebook hun if anyone wants to add me carrie ann walsh my pic is me and my oh x x x

I have a facebook too! If anyone wants to add me I will add you... my name is Kitty Cullen but I think I am private so I would have to add you first. :)

I'll add you girls... my name is Kitty Cullen and my default picture is.. well, hard to explain. LOL. Let's just say he is my music idol since I was 16 and I recently got to meet him. He is holding up a drawing that says I (heart) Andrea. :)

Well this makes it easier to go by names now :) I've found a few of you, my settings are really high so I'm not the easiest to find.. but if a request comes from Jessica Ann Bishop with the picture of Lyla and I that I posted yesterday, that's me x

My settings are also high.. see if this works, anyone?

https://www.facebook.com/kytti

Can you girls please not mention that i am ttc on fb,not everyone knows,thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->