One Tubers

Tash - I'm so badly wanting one for Lyla :D I cannot wait! I think I'm gonna get her name, date of birth with some kind of flowers and lady bugs... may add her footprint in there, but I'm gonna talk that over with my artist and let her design something, I trust her judgment over my own :haha: and I think we've gone quiet cause we all see what each other does through Facebook now lol. How'd your first round of clomid go symptom wise? x

:hi: girls hope you all have a nice Easter afm ff has put ovulation as cd20 i think it was cd19 so i am 3 to 4 dpo wooopppp x x x

Hi girls, just popping in with :hugs:
Congratulations on finalizing the adoption Amy!

Good luck to all those in the TWW and those waiting to ovulate.

Hey kimmy hope all is well.

Hi ladies.

Just popping in to check everyone is ok and say were all fine. :)

Amy congrats on the adoption. :happydance: bet your happy its all final. Did your niece get anything sorted for the new baby?

Good luck caz. That opk was very dark.

Xx

Thanks hun nope not yet and she is 6 mo along and still doing drugs. So SAD Social services is looking for her to check on her two girls so we will see what happens. I am very torn as I really dont want the baby to end up in the system but not sure what state the baby will be in with no prenatal care and the drug problems. Plus I am not sure I am a super mom like all the lovely ladies in here such as your self with little ones so close in age. Being a MOM is hard work. What ever happens was meant to be.

:hugs: Amy, that sounds like a very difficult situation to be put in. I hope everything works out for the best.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. :) I hope everyone is doing well! Easter Sunday for us, hope everyone here celebrating has a nice one!

I'll be in the third trimester on Thursday, crazy! Otherwise, I am doing okay. Just need to get in gear and finalize baby stuff.

Amy, that's really sad news about your niece. I hope the baby is going to be ok :( poor thing xx

Happy Easter to everyone from Lyla and I :) hope the Easter bunny has been good to all of the kids! :bunny: xx

:hi: girls hope you all have had a good easter afm i am thinking about taking pregnacare conception vitamins at the moment i am taking a-z just wondering has any one else tried theses and got pregnant x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well i will be testing next friday if no :af: x x x

Tash - I'm so badly wanting one for Lyla :D I cannot wait! I think I'm gonna get her name, date of birth with some kind of flowers and lady bugs... may add her footprint in there, but I'm gonna talk that over with my artist and let her design something, I trust her judgment over my own :haha: and I think we've gone quiet cause we all see what each other does through Facebook now lol. How'd your first round of clomid go symptom wise? x

Sounds like it will be really nice where u getting it? Looking forward to seeing it when it's done. I never really noticed any side affects as i took it at night... well actually a couple of nights i was very itchy all over it was driving me insane :haha: xx

Good luck Caz i really hope this is ur month xx

Hello everybody else i hope you are all well :hi: xx

AFM I have been having more ovulation pain than usual (must be the clomid) i haven't had a positive opk yet but im sure it will be in the next day or two xx

Tash, I haven't quite decided where I wanna get it... it's between my upper arm, shoulder blade or across my entire upper back, sort of depends on how big of a piece I wanna do! Knowing me, I'll make it a big one :haha:
Glad to hear you didn't have much for symptoms, I've read around here that they can get pretty nasty! Really hoping your strong O pains are gonna pay off :dust: we need more prego ladies in here now xx

Hi ladies,

Just checking in.

Finding this baby lark quite easy third time round. She only woke once last night :happydance: is it the quiet before the storm? i hope not. Ricky goes back to work on tuesday so will i find it hard then?

I hope caz and tash get their bfp's soon. Oh it would be so nice.

xxx

Thanks hun nope not yet and she is 6 mo along and still doing drugs. So SAD Social services is looking for her to check on her two girls so we will see what happens. I am very torn as I really dont want the baby to end up in the system but not sure what state the baby will be in with no prenatal care and the drug problems. Plus I am not sure I am a super mom like all the lovely ladies in here such as your self with little ones so close in age. Being a MOM is hard work. What ever happens was meant to be.

Hi amy,

I do hope the baby is ok and she has not done any harm to the innocent little thing. :(

Let us know what happens. It sounds so sad and i bet you think about it every day. :hugs:

xx

Thanks ladies i hope there's more in here soon aswel xx

Well, today I enter the third trimester! Exciting but for some reason I am getting nervous. I think because we have so much left to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->