One Tubers

Ah i have everything crossed for you caz,it should definitely show up now!

hello newbies :) and welcome.

:hi:

I just wanted to pop on quickly to catch up. Zak is unwell again so i have managed to grab 5 minutes.

Just wanted to wish caz look.

xx

Caz, can't wait for your update!!!! I got my BFP at 10 DPO, you should be fine! Sounds like you had implantation but don't quote me!!!

:hi: girls cant believe it yayyyyyyyyyyy we are cant stop crying just hope its in the right place now and not a ectopic i am not bleeding so oh thinks its in the right place her a pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120419-00169.jpg
    IMG-20120419-00169.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 6
Omg congratulations,that's a brilliant :bfp:,i am so happy for you!

Whoop hoo. :happydance:

I saw your pic and got a shiver. Bloody fantastic caz and I am so happy for you.

Oh I do pray its all in the right place.

Xxx

do you think i should phone the doc to tell them and then they can send me for a scan just a bit paranoid its going to be a ectopic x x x

Caz, OMG!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!!! :dance: :dance: I'm soooo happy for you it's not even funny!!!!! :D :D I'd call the docs hun, they probably won't wanna do a scan just yet, but they should do bloods xxxxx

They told me to phone them straight away if i got pregnant so they could do all the necessary checks and to keep an eye on me

just phoned the hozzy got to go in tomoz between 9_12 so i will got at 10 let you all no tomoz the lady said on the phone they will just take bloods tomoz x x x

Glad you called hun. I was going to say call and get bloods checked. :)

Caz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! I am SOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!!

yay CAZ!!!! Awesome news hope the bloods come back good. After this draw they will wait a day or two and do another draw to see if they are doubling. FXXX for a nice snug sticky bean.

Looks like I'm out OH had a attitude today so today my temp was as high as its been all month so I wanted to bd and we got in an argument so now he's asleep..I'm a little upset and feel like crying

BB, you're not necessarily out hun! Did you bd within the last few days? If I can remember correctly (someone please correct me if I'm wrong, it's been awhile for me!) when your temp spikes, it confirms that you've already O'd... you could've had spermy waiting there if you bd'd in the last few days :dust: x

BB, you're not necessarily out hun! Did you bd within the last few days? If I can remember correctly (someone please correct me if I'm wrong, it's been awhile for me!) when your temp spikes, it confirms that you've already O'd... you could've had spermy waiting there if you bd'd in the last few days :dust: x

Thanks I've been reading online about my chances we bd 2 days ago so hopefully I still have a chance.. I also have a pulling cramping pain in my right side by my stomach

:hi: girls went the hozzy they scanned me i am 5 weeks they think she had a look at my tube and she looked at my lining of the womb and said its nice and thick had bloods done i have to phone up in the morning and see what my count is her a pic of my tests x x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120420-00171.jpg
    IMG-20120420-00171.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
Aww a massive congratulations Caz this is awesome news, i am so happy for u, when i saw ur test it brought a tear to me eye cos u have been waiting for so long xx

Thats great news donna x Thanks Jess i was relaxed until today the hospital have rang to so i have to go in today bcos they had my results from my cd21 blood test and the levels are far to high so don't know what to think at the minute, has anybody had this before? Xx

Caz thats great.

And you have a 3+ on a digi. I never got 3+ with the ectopics but got them with zak and brooke at 5 weeks. :happydance: When do you go back to the hospital?

Tash,

:hugs:

I have not heard of this before but sounds like a hormone inbalance.

I hope they can give you some answers and can help you. Let us know how you get on.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->