One Tubers

Not great my ex assaulted me in January but I am now happier than I've ever been and I've found my prince.

x

Omg that's awful,good on you for getting out!congratulations on the new relationship hopefully this will be the start of good things for you,new beginnings,there definitely has to be a bfp in that equation!

And we are moving in together next month (my new job pending) hence starting to TTC and they do say new house new baby!

x

Well, today was the EDD for our baby we lost in August of last year due to my horrible ectopic pregnancy. Tonight I will light a candle for our littlest angel who is certainly watching over us as we prepare to welcome our second baby into the world in less than three months.

Welcome blessed and BB, there are some wonderful ladies here. I hope both of you get your beautiful BFP's very soon!

Breaking... today marks 5 years that I had to have surgery for my EP and tube removal. I find that it doesn't get any easier as the years go by. I often wonder what that baby would have looked like, it's personality, etc. Keeping you in my prayers.

I've also started taking my BBT and using an ovulation calendar should this help me?

my godness me its been a long time since ive been on here!!!!......... dunno if anyone even remembers me ha ha!!... im so sorry for my disapearance act its been so crazy busy in my life recently!! Mason is now 13 months.... where did that go??....

how is everyone what have i missed?? its been a good 6months im sure!!! xxx

Hey Shells love your avatar pic hun. Hope all is well.

Welcome blessed and BBW. Wish you both much success.

Welcome back 4magpies best of luck.

BBW temping will def help you know when you are ovulating if you are unsure and should tell you when the best time to TTC is.

Welcome blessed and BBW. Wish you both much success.

Welcome back 4magpies best of luck.

BBW temping will def help you know when you are ovulating if you are unsure and should tell you when the best time to TTC is.

ThanK You.. I have been taking my temps and using an ovulation prediction calculator on Web MD and it says i should ovulate between the 18-22 but since the 7th ive been bding every other day so im hoping this will be my month any tips anyone could offer would be helpful

Oh my! So much to catch up on.. bare with me here
Donna, I hope your appt went well! Did you get some answers?? x
Caz, I sure hope that's implantation bleeding!! Fx'd that witch goes on a nice 9 month vacay :D x
Blessed and BB, welcome and good luck to you both :dust: x
Kitty, I hope you got through the day ok :hugs: I find comfort in thinking my angels brought Lyla here safe to me x
Becca, what a jerk your ex is, good for you for getting out! Huge congrats on the new man.. and good luck ttc when you start :) x
Amy, the new avatar is to die for! Xavier is such a handsome man, I love his curly hair :D x

Thanks hun cant believe Lyla is one month old already time goes super fast.

Mornin,no answers yet,they did cd21 bloods gotta go on cd2 or 3 for more,waiting on a scan date hubby has to put a sample in and if needed they will do a lap and dye which I'm not looking forward to.

But I've now got a new added worry,found a lump on my left nipple on Friday so gotta go for a mamagram next wed

Oh donna i really hope it's nothing serious and just a cyst that will go by it's self, my oh's mum found one last year and it's so hard not to worry, we r all here for u huni xx

Welcome back Shell and magpie, good for u magpie for getting rid of that loser and gl with new oh, house n baby xx I hope everybody else is well xx

Amy, time really does fly, it's scaring the crap outta me :wacko: x
Donna, I sure hope the lump is nothing serious, I can only imagine how scary that is, will be thinking of you :hugs: I hope all these tests bring some good news and a BFP very soon! x
Tash, how are you hun? Feeling any different this time around? You seem pretty relaxed.. hopefully that'll go along with the clomid and bring about those two lines :winkwink: x

Thank you,i got my first lot of tests back and they are normal Wohoo!

My next appointment isn't till July tho!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm af hasn't come just wondering can hpt show up at 16 dpo i am going getting a test tomorrow oh and i cant wait i spotted cd32cd33 and nothing since only cramps her and there fx i hope this is my month i feel + about it x x x

Donna, great news on the first test :D that sucks that your appt is so far away though! Hang in there x
Caz, oh my god oh my god!!! I soo hope this is it hun :D an hpt should definitely register at 16dpo, I got mine at 11dpo and there was no mistaking it. Fx'd for you!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->