One Tubers

kat think they will send me a letter out for next week some time she just took my bloods and said to phone in the morning because there not open to get the results will let you no more tomorrow hun x x

thanks Caz i hope so, I will let u know when i've been Kat x

bbw have a look at my chart hun when we did it i have been taking honey and cinnamon 2 tea spoonfuls with a sprinkle of cinnamon up to ovulation i also have been drinking decaff green tea up to ovulation x x

bbw have a look at my chart hun when we did it i have been taking honey and cinnamon 2 tea spoonfuls with a sprinkle of cinnamon up to ovulation i also have been drinking decaff green tea up to ovulation x x

Ok thank you. Will green tea pills work instead of drinking green tea. I didn't bd when I ovulated but we did bd 2 days before I ovulated I'm just curious what my chances are for this month..

ye think they will be just the same hun just do it ever other day x x x

I am still just so happy for you Caz! I hope the rest of you ladies jump on that BFP train next!

Caz, sooo excited for you :D how amazing is it to see that 3+?? Fx'd for a very sticky bean in the right spot, you and hubby deserve it xx
Tash, I really hope they get your bloods sorted out hun, hope that doesn't mean you're out this month! Fx'd :hugs: xx

Well i went to hospital and half 4 this afternoon and didn't get out until half 8 they took loads more blood and a wee sample and wanted to keep me in but i said i needed to go home for my dogs so gotta ring back in the morning and may have to go back. they are just being careful bcos apparantly my proestrogen levels should of been round 30ish and they were actually 278 so a big difference, they said it could be something called hyperstimulation which is where the ovaries are over stimulated. they also said it could be bcos i'm pregnant so i am going to do a test in the morning. I will update when i know more xx

Well i went to hospital and half 4 this afternoon and didn't get out until half 8 they took loads more blood and a wee sample and wanted to keep me in but i said i needed to go home for my dogs so gotta ring back in the morning and may have to go back. they are just being careful bcos apparantly my proestrogen levels should of been round 30ish and they were actually 278 so a big difference, they said it could be something called hyperstimulation which is where the ovaries are over stimulated. they also said it could be bcos i'm pregnant so i am going to do a test in the morning. I will update when i know more xx

Thinking positive baby thoughts for you!! I will be looking for your update! :flower:

Tash, sucks that you had to spend so long in hospital today, but at least you got to go home! And my fingers are so tightly crossed that your progesterone is so high because you're pregnant :dust: bring on that BFP girl!! Will be checking in for an update, thinking of you til then xx
Hope everyone else enjoys their weekend too :) xx

:hi: girls nurse has just phoned and said my bloods are 1634 witch is high has anyone had them this high i have to go back for bloods tomorrow and scan Monday tasha fx hun x x x

Caz, at 5w2d with Lyla, my hcg was 9996... my hcg was on the higher end from the get go. I like to think that made Lyla extra sticky :winkwink: can't wait to hear how your scan goes Monday, I'm sure everything is great :) xx

Wow Caz that is amazing! Mine started out at a mere 89!! I think you have yourself a super sticky one (or two)! :)

Hello ladies,

My ttc journey is about to start again. Had to wait 3 months after the methotrexate shot in last Jan. Does not have in mind to start ttc again now. I decided to wait till my hormones go up. Anyone on the Napro Treatment here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->