One Tubers

Kat, so happy to hear you're finding it easy with your hands all full :) hopefully Brooke stays sleeping the way she is.. lucky you!! :haha: Lyla's up every 3 hours faithfully to eat! She loooves her food xxx

Kitty, congratulations on another milestone :dance: here's my advice, do what you can when you have a moment to finish up getting ready... Lyla's room wasn't entirely done :dohh: my mom helped me sort some last few things between contractions, that was NOT my idea of fun! Lol! You'll be ok either way though :) xxx

Unfortunately we won't be doing a baby room this time around. We have virtually no room left in our home. The baby will be in our room the first 6 months or so and then we might try to move her in with her sister, depending. And then they will have a toy room/area. It makes me a little sad we won't be able to do another nursery but we just don't have the room. I am actually having to lose one of my closets to make room for her clothes! But, we will make it work. We just need to condense some things!

Here is my latest bump, as of today! (No idea why it is sideways, it is right side up on my computer!)

Attachments

• photo (21).jpg
    photo (21).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
We don't have the room for a nursery either but we'll make it work too.

Bumps coming along nicely there!

We have our apt with the fertility doc tomorrow hopefully we'll find out why things aren't happening

my godness me its been a long time since ive been on here!!!!......... dunno if anyone even remembers me ha ha!!... im so sorry for my disapearance act its been so crazy busy in my life recently!! Mason is now 13 months.... where did that go??....

how is everyone what have i missed?? its been a good 6months im sure!!! xxx

:hi: girls spotting today af is jew tuesday fx she don't come will be testing Friday i will let you all no x x

Caz, FX it's implantation for you! I had it with #1 and it was about 3-4 days before AF was due.

I had implantation with #2 also but it was after I got my BFP and maybe a few days after AF was due. Doctor just said it was delayed. :) Good luck!!

Hi Ladies, can I join?
A little about me....had an ectopic in 2007, which resulted in my left tube being removed. Since then DH and I have NTNP...that is until about 3 months ago, DH got on a baby kick (go figure), and decided we should actively TTC. I'm 38 and DH is 46. Last month I suffered a chemical. I was totally heartbroken. He has 3 children from a previous relationship (DD 21, DS18, DS15) and I have 1 from a previous relationship (DD 17). This will be our first together. FX and baby dust to all.

I'd like to join. It's good to now there are other women out there in my same position. A little about me.. I am 30 my husband is 40. This is our first month charting and Actively TTC. In 2009 I didn't have a period for 3 months so I took a few hpts and they all were negative so I went to the doctor. The doctor did a pap smear, gave me a blood test which was negative, and told me my missed period was due to my me having sex for the first time in 3 years. I left a week later I got my period but it was all over the place in the following months. I went back to the gynecologist and he said he didn't know what was wrong. So by October I got tired of having no answers and I went to a new gynecologist and they did an exam and said they saw no problems but would do a ultrasound to be safe. They discovered I had a Dermoid Cyst on my left ovary. So the Dr said he wanted to watch it to see if it would go away. In April of 2010 the cyst had grown so the Dr said I would need surgery to remove the cyst and they would not know until the actual surgery if they had to remove my ovary of course I cried because I knew eventually I'd want to have children the dr assured me it wouldn't be an isue. So in August 2010 my left ovary and left Fallopian tube were removed. While in surgery the doctor also checked my remaining ovary,Fallopian tube and my uterus and informed me they were healthy and when I was ready I should be able to have kids. So I've finally decided to TTC I'm still nervous I'll have issues but I'm hoping I will get my BFP soon. I'm also hoping I won't need any medication I haven't tried to get medication because I'm hoping it won't be needed especially since the Dr said it wouldn't be a problem

Well, today was the EDD for our baby we lost in August of last year due to my horrible ectopic pregnancy. Tonight I will light a candle for our littlest angel who is certainly watching over us as we prepare to welcome our second baby into the world in less than three months.

Welcome blessed and BB, there are some wonderful ladies here. I hope both of you get your beautiful BFP's very soon!

Yes, I do feel a little sad. Sometimes I wonder if it was the son my husband always wanted. Not that I regret this baby in any way. She is a miracle.

I'm the same with my losses,as i have all boys i always wonder if the losses were girls,i suppose its only natural to wonder

Hey girls. Don't know if any of you remember me? Starting to TTC with new OH next month as we are moving in together.

A little bit excited and very scared/apprehensive of having another ectopic.

Wish me luck.

It's coming up to a year since my last ectopic. 15th may.

Hope you're all good.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back