One Tubers

Ah,I've had enough of this cycle now,I'm now on cd 30 of a 28 day cycle,got the Digi out this mornin,and it was there as plain as day,not pregnancy,,i hope my cycles aren't gonna start being messed up,i should be having my cd 2 blood taken today.

Ah,I've had enough of this cycle now,I'm now on cd 30 of a 28 day cycle,got the Digi out this mornin,and it was there as plain as day,not pregnancy,,i hope my cycles aren't gonna start being messed up,i should be having my cd 2 blood taken today.

Oo double post don't know how that happened 10 mins apart too?

:hi: girls i am 5weeks 4 days still couldn't see ewt yet got to go back Thursday i will be 6 weeks then so should be able see something my pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120423-00172.jpg
    IMG-20120423-00172.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
Donna, hope your cycle decides to end soon.. or a BFP shows up, even better! How frustrating when they drag on for no good reason :growlmad: x
Caz, so does this mean they're not concerned about an ectopic now?? :D I hope your little bean is big enough for you to see on Thursday!! I'll never forget seeing Lyla at 6w2d, best feeling ever :cloud9: x
AFM, Lyla and I are hopefully into the doc's today, we've both got thrush :cry: her mouth has just started, but my nipples are burning real bad which makes for uncomfortable feeds!

no hun she said she had a good look at my tube and there isn't anything in it i will no more Thursday aw hope they give you both somethink hun its bad thrush x

Donna, hope your cycle decides to end soon.. or a BFP shows up, even better! How frustrating when they drag on for no good reason :growlmad: x
Caz, so does this mean they're not concerned about an ectopic now?? :D I hope your little bean is big enough for you to see on Thursday!! I'll never forget seeing Lyla at 6w2d, best feeling ever :cloud9: x
AFM, Lyla and I are hopefully into the doc's today, we've both got thrush :cry: her mouth has just started, but my nipples are burning real bad which makes for uncomfortable feeds!

Thank you,its really frustrating,i hope something happens soon

i hope you both manage to get the thrush sorted asap

Oh caz!!!! How wonderful. :cry: tears of joy for you. :happydance: finally your turn. :)

Jess Owch. Hope you get it sorted.

Tash i hope you got some news today and I do hope your ok. Xxx

Hi ladies, i am so sorry for all of your losses. I have had three losses in the past year and Last monday I had surgery to remove my left tube for my ectopic. I was given methotrexate on the 20th march as they thought i would be ok and all seemed well.but even though my hcg was going down as normal, the day of my surgery it stood at 114, my tube still ruptured. I just wanted to ask a few questions if thats ok.
1. has anyone had both the shot and surgery? if so how long did you wait before resuming ttc/folic acid?
2. How long did it take for your hcg to fall to 0 after the surgery?
3. Did you take any tests or fertility medication after the surgery?

Caz, oh my god!! Huge congratulations! So glad it is finally your turn!!

Patiently, first off so sorry for your losses. Second, I had an ectopic in August of last year. Took them forever to figure out what was wrong. They gave me a D&C but of course no pregnany tissue was found. I was given the mtx shot afterwards, I was 7 weeks. 3 days later I ended up in the ER, emergency surgery, my tube ruptured and I had internal bleeding. They removed my right tube. I went to my follow up 6 weeks later and to my surprise my doctor told me if we were going to try again to do it ASAP in case future scar tissue resulted from my ectopic surgery. We got a BFP not even 2 months after my surgery, on Halloween. Everything has been fine and I'm almost 29 weeks. Most doctors say to wait 3 months but mine didn't. We were very lucky to conceive again so quickly. I wish you all the best!

Great news Caz xx Just a quick update on me i am not pregnant and it is hyperstimulation so they have kept me in hospital as my levels are still to high and they won't let me out until they are below 100 and they r 163 at the minute xx

breakingdawn wow your story has really made my day!!! I hope I am lucky enough to fall pregnant right away too. CONGRATULATIONS!!! did you take extra folic acid in the beginning? i am not sure when to start my folic acid again or if i should start before my first AF. How long did it take for your first AF to arrive? Thank you for all of our help xxx

breakingdawn wow your story has really made my day!!! I hope I am lucky enough to fall pregnant right away too. CONGRATULATIONS!!! did you take extra folic acid in the beginning? i am not sure when to start my folic acid again or if i should start before my first AF. How long did it take for your first AF to arrive? Thank you for all of our help xxx

It's no problem! :)

I did not take anything extra. After my surgery and when my doctor gave us the okay at my 6 week post op appointment I started taking my usual prenatal vitamins again, women's one a day prenatal. I actually got my first AF 5 weeks after surgery. I remember because when I went to see my doctor he said, "You can start trying again after your first period" and I was like, well.. I just had one! lol

I hope it happens soon for you as well. Our estimated due date for our loss just passed, April 16th. It was hard but our miracle rainbow baby has helped ease some of the pain. :flower:

Breakingdawn i know exactly how you feel about due dates...november will be my third one! im so sorry for your due date last monday, i hope you are ok and i think its so amazing that you have your rainbow baby to help you through. You never forget the babies you lose...My surgery was also on the 16th April. I hope i get AF in a few weeks though i will probably still wait until june to ttc...its not too far off now just 7 weeks to go...did you feel different this pregnancy? the reason why i was so surprised to have an ectopic was because of my good numbers prog was 76!!! hcg was doubling but i was told that some ectopics develop like a normal pregnancy. Have your cycles always been regular? sorry for the million questions..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->