One Tubers

Congrats caz. You give me hope that it'll happen for me too!

x

:hi: hun all i did was take honey and cinnamon 2 teaspoonfuls and sprinkle cinnamon over the top and drank decaff green tea up to ovulation and i took a_z vitamins x x x

welcome patiently good luck hun.

Tash I am sorry babes. Are you on any fertility meds that may have caused the hyperstimulation? Hope they can get it sorted.

Awesome numbers caz fxxx for an awesome scan!!!

Patiently, welcome and good luck! So many miracle babies in here and hopefully many more coming :flower: x
Tash, hope you're better today and out of the hospital :hugs: are they gonna adjust your clomid or anything now? I've never heard of overstimulation before :wacko: hope it gets sorted out either way! x
Donna, sorry that AF showed hun :hugs: sending lots of positive vibes for a fresh cycle.. and hopefully not an extra long one this time! x
AFM, Lyla and I squeezed into the doc's yesterday and we're being treated for the thrush, hopefully it clears up quick as I caught it really early! x

mommy love your new avatar pic. Just want to squeeze little Lyla's cheeks off. So cute.

Donna sorry AF showed fxxx for next cycle.

Thanks Amy! I play with them all the time :) the doctor couldn't believe how plump she is for not even 6 weeks old... I call her my booby monster, she looooves to eat and it shows :haha: x

Well, I had my 28 week scan today. My placenta has moved far away from my cervix!!! Baby girl looks great. I even got her official birth date (my c-section day) July 5th at 8am. Let the countdown begin!!! Tomorrow I get the results from my gestational diabetes test. Wish me luck. :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/Alice28wks2.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/Alice28wks.jpg

Aw what lovely scan pics

well i'm off to get my boobs checked today,nervous doesn't even cut it!

Kitty, great news about your placenta!! :D and so glad your girly is looking so good, July 5th sounds like the perfect day :) good luck with your GD results x
Donna, lots of good luck with your test today :hugs: I'm sure everything's gonna be just fine x

That's fantastic Donna! :dance: I can only imagine how much of a scare that was, at least it's over now x

Aww that's great news Donna :happydance:

Lovely scan pics Breaking xx

Thanks ladies my consultant told me to destroy the clomid and not take them anymore, I have an appointment with him in july unless they bring it forward but i don't think they will as he said he would like to give my ovaries time to recover before doing anything else. He did say that when i go back to see him he would look at referring me for assisted conception xx

Oh I forgot to say my levels went doen to 52 yesturday so they let me out.... thank god i had the worse nights sleep in there as the lady in the bed opposite me was snoring all night really loudly and then and 6:45am when the rest od us finally got to sleep she rang her husband and was practically shouting!!! I was so mad xx

How are you all doing? xx

:hi: girls been for my scan only 1 i am having hers a pic got to go back next friday to see bean 5 weeks i am x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120426-00173.jpg
    IMG-20120426-00173.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
That is wonderful Caz, just so happy for you girl. :)

AFM, 29 weeks today.. a little bittersweet though. My friend just lost her baby yesterday at 38 (almost 39) weeks. She even had a c-section scheduled for tomorrow. So sad for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->