One Tubers

I saw ur post on fb that is so heart breaking,i can't even begin to imagine what ur friend is goin through

Oh breaking. my thoughts are with your friend. How awful. :(

Caz loving the ticker :) xx

Caz, love the scan pic hun :D and yay for a ticker!!! So so happy for you hun! :cry: x
Tash, I'm so sorry to hear you're having a rough go and the clomid didn't work out, hang in there til July and just keep trying! I sure hope they can do something for you so you can finally have your forever baby :hugs: x
Kitty, I really feel for your friend, that has to be the absolute hardest thing to go through :( I hope her and her family pull through and have tons of support, they're in my thoughts x

That is wonderful Caz, just so happy for you girl. :)

AFM, 29 weeks today.. a little bittersweet though. My friend just lost her baby yesterday at 38 (almost 39) weeks. She even had a c-section scheduled for tomorrow. So sad for her.

i am soooo sad for your friend. you brought tears to my eyes :cry:

Thank you ladies. She posted photos of herself and the baby on FB, and also a photo of her husband sleeping with him last night. I lost it. He looked perfect, just like he was asleep. I feel like I need counseling or something. I am now terrified of something happening to mine. :(

breakingdawn,

please think postive about yourself and the baby. if you keep worrying, you wont do any good to the baby... baby wants to feel you happy!!!!

Kitty, my neighbour suffered a stillborn baby girl a few years back, she too put pictures on Facebook that were so heart wrenching :( I think it's very normal to be more afraid of it happening to you when someone close by experiences a loss like that. Try and think positively :hugs: hope your friend and her family are getting on ok! Can I ask if they know why this happened? xx

Hope everyone else is good and had a nice weekend :) xx

Thinking of u and ur friend kitty, i also had a friend that this happened to and it is just heartbreaking. Try and stay positive huni xx

Caz, how are you feeling hun? Must be getting excited for Friday! :D Can't wait to see another pic of your little miracle bean! xx

Kitty, I keep seeing on facebook that you're suffering with the swollen feet and cankles now :( I do NOT miss that one flipping bit! Nothing seemed to help me, I'd elevate them all day long and as soon as I stood up or walked for 5 mins, they'd balloon. I even had horrible water retention in my already larger sized legs! I was beeeeyond happy, as soon as Lyla was out, no more swelling, it was gone instantly and never to be seen again. Hang in there, you're in the home stretch now :D xx

Hope everyone else is doing great, we've gone kinda quiet.. no news is good news I'm hoping! :hugs: xx

UGH! Cankles.... :dohh: yes... it is unpleasant. And it started way early this time! They get really bad when I am stuck at the computer desk doing stupid work for my online masters. I will be so glad when this class is over. It is my last one until I have to do student teaching, which won't be until next year. I have 5 more weeks left. I should finish up my last assignment the beginning of June so it will give me about a 4 week break until baby arrives! :happydance:

Hi girls I'm here,just not much goin on,still a wee while till ovulation,i hate this bit and i hate the ttw even more.i hate my scan on Monday,hopefully nothing nasty turns up on that.I've got a bit of a dilemma tho,when I'm due to be scanned it is landing right on ovulation and the scan maybe internal,would you all just bd anyway or would you give it a miss?

:hi: girls feeling ill just resting cant wait for tomorrow x x

Good luck tomorrow Caz, Donna i would be tempted to still bd lol xx

Good luck tomorrow Caz! :)

30 weeks for me today! I have my baby shower on Saturday. Hope it turns out okay.

:hi: girls had me scan seen the heart beat 6 weeks 1 day she said dont need to go back now only to see midwife hers a pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120504-00175.jpg
    IMG-20120504-00175.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Wohoo that's brilliant caz time to relax and enjoy ur pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->