One Tubers

Kitty, good for you for sticking to your schooling, least you'll have time between finishing and having your little girl :) x
Donna, I'd still bd, it can't hurt to try! I doubt an internal would mess up ov anyways :dust: x
Caz, beautiful little bean you got in there :dance: yay!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! x

Kitty, good for you for sticking to your schooling, least you'll have time between finishing and having your little girl :) x
Donna, I'd still bd, it can't hurt to try! I doubt an internal would mess up ov anyways :dust: x
Caz, beautiful little bean you got in there :dance: yay!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! x

Yeah I'm just gonna go for it,was just worried things mite be a little messy iykwim lol

Donna I would def bd anyways. I am sure the scan people are used to all sorts of stuff. LOL hope the results are good.

Lol yeah I'm sure they've seen all sorts hopefully they'll be able to see what they need to without an internal one anyway

Don't even worry about what they might think, they get paid to deal with that kinda stuff! You do what you gotta do for that BFP :D And come to think of it, I've had an internal while AF was visiting... I was more concerned about myself getting all messy, never mind what the tech thought :rofl: x

Yeah i had and internal scan when i was spotting with ectopic,I can't risk not getting my bfp for the sake of a 5 or 10 min scan that might not be internal anyway

Well, our baby shower was today. It was amazing. The turn out was so much bigger than I had anticipated and it seemed like it took forever to open up all the gifts. Some people even brought a gift for our 3 y/o so she wouldn't feel left out! My husband served margaritas (with and without alcohol to celebrate Cinco de Mayo) and he was just an amazing host in general. I had to share a photo of a touching gift we received. It was such a nice day!

Attachments

• alice.jpg
    alice.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
Aww Kitty, that's SO great that your shower was better than you expected :) And how sweet to have some gifts for Abi too! Also loooove the outfit, that's absolutely to die for!!! Good for your hubby for doing such a good job, I think that's great that he hosted xx

AFM, we're off to the midwives tomorrow for our very last appt :( very bitter sweet! I'll miss my midwife, she was such a sweetheart and so good to us! On a good note, I'll FINALLY find out what Lyla weighs, I've been dying to find out :D xx

Aww that's great news Caz and a lovely pic xx Kitty i'm glad u had a lovely day and such a lobely outfit xx I hope everyone else is well xx

:hi: girls sorry not been on much this ms is bad so i have keep resting be glad when it stops will post a pic of my bump when i get a proper one cant wait till i am 12 weeks x x x

Caz, hope you feel better soon! At least it's finally worth it :) x

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommy's that are celebrating today :flower: x

Morning ladies i hope u r all well it's very quiet in here, Caz i hope the ms stops for u xx

Caz, 8 weeks already! Yay :D grow baby grow!!! x

Ladies, how's everyone else? We've gone so quiet! I had my very first chunk of 6 hours of sleep last night, it felt amazing :) we're off to the doc's in the morn for Lyla's immunizations/checkup :( I'm afraid I'm going to cry more than she is x

I'm ok just full of cold, how r u? hope the injections went ok xx

Kitty I can't beleive you 32weeks already it has gone so quick xx

I'm ok just shattered,moved house last wknd and its took it outta me

I know! I am scared how quickly everything is going! We are now officially less than 50 days away. The count down has begun!

Tash, hope you get feeling better ASAP :hugs: I made a donation this aft, I hope I did it right! xx
Kitty, not much longer now :D how's the swelling been? xx
Donna, hope you're settling in nicely in the new home and get to put your feet up :flower: xx
Lyla did good with her shots, quick cry with the first and she let out a bigger cry with the second but she settled as soon as I picked her up :) she weighed 12lbs 5oz, I can't even believe it lol, she's just SO chunky xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->