One Tubers

Kitty, she's just the cutest :) are you trying to BF? I remember you saying you wanted to give it a shot x

Donna, lots of good luck coming your way! Hope you come back with great news hun :flower: x

Still no further forward,totally fed up,fetal pole seen and there is definitely somethin there but the scan was so grainy she couldn't tell if it was a beating heart or not

Aww hun that sucks can you ask that they do a blood test so they can see if the number is going up or down. Is it possible they have really crappy equipment where you went for the scan. You arent bleeding or anything are you?

No I've had no bleeding,i feel fine,the equipment was useless,you could barely make anything out,she even got me to hold my breath cos she said there was too much interference

I bet that is why it was hard to make anything more than a yolk sac out. Whats the next step did they say?

EEEk another week geez hope they have better equipment on the next scan. Being in Limbo sucks big time you deserve to know what is going on. Sending lots of prayers that next week will erase all your doubt and you can finally enjoy this pregnancy.

Oh for goodness sakes! Obviously they need to upgrade their equipment because a heartbeat should've been seen easily at 8 weeks. Sorry you're going through this! The fact that you haven't had any bleeding has to be a positive thing. I think I'd be going private, another week is torture :( I hope all of this waiting is gonna be rewarding for you :hugs: x

So sorry you are going through all that Donna... you should try for a private scan if you can. Hoping the best for you.

donna i would have a private scan hun so your going threw all this xx

Looked into private scans today but the soonest was Friday so mite as well wait till Thursday

hello ladies,
i need some help. i had my blood test result and in a week it dropped from 116 to 98. does this mean that i am going to miscarry? my doctor said that it is supposed to go up and not down! please help me !!!

Angel is that ur blood count at 8 weeks,i might be totally wrong hun but that seems rather low,and yeah it really shouldn't go down,i do really hope I'm wrong thought :hugs:

sorry i forgot to say that those are my progesterone levels - in a week they dropped from 116 to 89. is it normal for progesterone levels to fluctuate?

Ah few!i thought you meant hcg,sorry can't help with the other,ask in the first tri someone is bound to know x

Angel from what I have heard it can fluctuate some not sure how much. FXX all is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->