One Tubers

I don't know what's going on. I guess I'm losing my plug bits at a time!? I don't want to give TMI here but I really wish I knew for sure that's what is going on.

Let me do the TMI :haha: is it like a clear snotty/jelly discharge that's tinted with blood, either brown or red? Mine started off brown, the further into labor I got the more it turned red x

Ok TMi time it is... It started off stringy/mucusy and was a red color, not bright but not light pink. I'd notice it on occasional wipes, especially if I've been standing or walking a lot. Yesterday though it was less stringy and more just all over the TP when I wipe, mixed in with clear CM, and more brownish. Not a constant flow or anything just when I wipe. Surely I can make it to Wednesday (my next doctor appointment)?

:hi: girls fx bd you make it to wednesday hun not long with the sound s of the plug x x

Thanks ladies got the race in the morning :yipee: How r u all doing?

Caz I cannot believe you are 12wks already lol xx

Had my scan girls,baby is not ectopic however no baby detected yet just the yolk sac need to go back in 10 days :(

donna it could just be that you arent as far along as you thought maybe you ovulated later. FXX everything is ok.

Had my scan girls,baby is not ectopic however no baby detected yet just the yolk sac need to go back in 10 days :(

:hugs: Maybe you had a late implanter? I am keeping you in my thoughts for a positive scan in 10 days. :flower:

How is everyone else?

Wow, 12 weeks Caz! That's wonderful!

I hope everyone else is doing okay... I am super crampy today and have a ton of pressure which makes me feel like I need to go to the bathroom, TMI I know sorry! :dohh: Also still losing plug stuff. I hope my doctor checks my cervix on Wednesday because I will be shocked if I have no dilated! I am also taking my hospital bag in case they decide to send me to L&D then! I will be 36 weeks on Thursday, my ideal is 37 weeks.... but if I have to go I guess I have to go.

donna i was the same had to keep going back on the 2rd scan seen the yokesack on the 3rd seen the bby x x x

Donna, hopefully you get to see a nice little baby at your next scan, you've got half the battle over with if it's not ectopic :) fx'd for you hun x

Thank you,i was totally relieved when she said it want ectopic

:hi: girls scan tomorrow cant wait i will post a pic as soon as i get back home x x

Got sent to labor and delivery yet again. I was having contractions 2-3 minutes apart. I told them it was pointless to send me because the medicine to "stop them" does nothing but they ignored me. Ugh. I spent about 4 hours there... fluids, medicine, still having contractions. At my next appointment if I am still having this issue and am 37 weeks they may decide to keep me this time and do the c-section. I'll keep everyone posted.... not sure when my next appointment is. The nurse/doctor will be calling me tomorrow. My poor arm is bruised from the IV. Fun times.

You've got a very impatient little one there breaking!

Can't wait to see ur scan pic caz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"