One Tubers

Good luck tomorrow Caz!! Can't wait to see your scan pic :D will you be announcing on Facebook soon? x

Not much longer now Kitty, then all the pointless L&D trips and iVs will be over with :) x

Sorry ur having a rough time and the minute kitty. Just seen Caz has announced it on facebook with her scan pic, it's lovely xx

:hi: girls i am 12wk 5days my due date is 23rd december hers a pic ye hun x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120615-00179.jpg
    IMG-20120615-00179.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
So cute caz! I saw it on FB too! :)

AFM, I started having BAD, I mean really bad cramps around 2am this morning. I couldn't tell if they were contractions or not. They would go away as soon as I'd get up and walk around a bit but my stomach felt really hard. I almost called the on call doctor but I am SO jaded now by getting sent to L&D for the shots that don't work I just didn't call. I was like, well.. I guess I might have the baby in bed tonight or something. It slowed down enough for me to sleep but now that I am awake I am feeling them again. I really don't think it is active labor and I know they won't do anything before 37 weeks so I am not sure what to do.

Kitty could they be braxton hicks. Try drinking loads of water and see if that helps.

Thank you, for anyone not on my FB, my water broke. Having c section soon.

Alice Winter Crook was born at 8:28pm weighing 6lbs and 5oz. She is beautiful. We are doing okay but I'm very sore and tired. I won't have a way to post a photo until we get home and to a computer but anyone on my fb is welcome to save one of my
Photos and post it here!

Congratulations Kitty she is gorgeous and i hope u have a fast recovery x

Huge congrats Kitty, she's an absolute doll! What an amazing gift for Lokin on Father's day :D glad to hear you're both doing well and I wish you a speedy recovery! Here's a pic of Alice for anyone who doesn't have Kitty on facebook...

Attachments

• Alice.jpg
    Alice.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for sharing her picture! I'll be sure to post some as soon as I get home!

Ladies, it is so nice to be home! I hope all of you are doing okay. I just wanted to share some pictures of my baby girl. I still cannot believe my water broke at just 36 weeks and I had her. I'll have a full birth story up in my pregnancy blog link in my signature soon if anyone is interested. :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg