One Tubers

Puppymom - this may be a silly question...but do you know if it is possible for follicles from the blocked side to drop down the good tube?

hi ladies - do you mind if I join you?

I've got a blocked right tube (so not sure if that counts as being a one tuber...?!). I am just on my first month of Clomid and waiting for my follicles to mature - follicles are still too small to measure, but today the technician told me that the follicles in my right ovary are maturing nicely, so that was a bit disappointing since my left side is the good side! Trying to stay optimistic and distract myself with other thoughts but I find myself at work thinking about nothing else other than TTC and surfing these forums - I think that I am going crazy!! LOL

Hi Starlight- welcome! My left tube is blocked and it seems like that's the side that always has the good follies! My IUI for this month was canceled because the good follie is on the left... Grr. My doc is starting me on injectable meds for my October cycle so we'll see how that goes!
GL!

Mrsjennyg- how frustrating it must be that the good follicles keep on being on the left!! Grrrr! I hope that the injectibles do the trick for you :) I don't know much about injectibles - how do they work? Will let you know how my follicles are once I know more, waiting is so hard!

Starlight,
I have heard even from girls who were once on this board that they def gotten pregnant when they were ovulating on their bad side. My doctor told me there was always a chance little did I know both of my tubes were junk. Its weird because it like once you are aware that you have a bad side you will start to be able to tell which side you are ovulating on without the dr's help. Some kind of weird intuition thing I guess.

Amy

Starlight,
I have heard even from girls who were once on this board that they def gotten pregnant when they were ovulating on their bad side. My doctor told me there was always a chance little did I know both of my tubes were junk. Its weird because it like once you are aware that you have a bad side you will start to be able to tell which side you are ovulating on without the dr's help. Some kind of weird intuition thing I guess.

Amy

Amy - that's really interesting and great to know. Helps keep me hopeful :D I am still trying to figure my body out....who knew it was so confusing!

:hi: girls hope your all well yes that can happen fx for all you girls soon be your turn afm bump is growing i will post a picture at weekend when i am 27 week last week in 2nd tri x xx

Hey girls.. I'm attaching an updated pic of Lyla!
Also, a picture of a FRER...... long story short, I selfishly had unprotected sex with my best friend 3 weeks ago and I've been feeling awfully tired and bloated, being as I don't have a period since having Lyla, I wanted to put my mind at ease. I've done 3 tests since Thursday, they all look the same... so now I'm panicking cause the line is SO light and it's not gotten any darker. I'm ringing my doc first thing tomorrow, but I'm terrified :( I feel so selfish and immature for not protecting myself

Attachments

• Lyla.jpg
    Lyla.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 15
:hi: girls hers my bump 24 week 27 week i think it has grown x x x

Attachments

• 24 week.jpg
    24 week.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 27 week.jpg
    27 week.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
Also, a picture of a FRER...... long story short, I selfishly had unprotected sex with my best friend 3 weeks ago and I've been feeling awfully tired and bloated, being as I don't have a period since having Lyla, I wanted to put my mind at ease. I've done 3 tests since Thursday, they all look the same... so now I'm panicking cause the line is SO light and it's not gotten any darker. I'm ringing my doc first thing tomorrow, but I'm terrified :( I feel so selfish and immature for not protecting myself

Don't beat ursel up hun these things happen,i can defo see a line,how do you feel about being pg?

And little Lyla is coming along lovely,such a little peach!

Caz, you look fantastic hun, definitely grown! x

Donna, the thought terrifies me right now! I would love another baby, but I would've rathered wait til Lyla's at least two and I was actually in a relationship :( I think I need to figure out if its a viable pregnancy before I can actually decide what I'm gonna do x

Hi ladies I hope u r all well sorry but I haven't had a chance to read the 20-30 pages since I was last on. Just to let u all know my appointment went well they took loads of blood from both if us and they will decide what treatment will be best for us from the results, but if all is well would will be due to start whatever treatment we have round Jan 2013 and it will be funded so we are over the moon with the outcome xx

Fantastic news hun! That'll be a great way to start the new year, if not before then. Can't wait for the day you say you've boarded the baby train :) I did get to the doctor's finally, my bloods came back negative. My doctor couldn't explain the multiple faint positives, all he could come up with is hormones from BFing :wacko: xx

How's everyone else doing? It's gone so quiet in here :( xx

We are still running in place.

Waiting for OHs SA kit to come through so he can do that.

xx

Hopefully the kit doesn't take much longer so you can get on to the next step! xx

My results are in,however i don't know what they are yet!just waiting on a phone call,my god i am so nervous!

Hey ladies its been very quiet in here, Donna have u had ur results now then? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->