One Tubers

Hi ladies!
I haven't posted in a while! So pleased to see you're all doing well!
I have a question for you. I have 35 day cycles, pretty spot on every month! I am on day 19 and started bleeding last night. This is my ovulation week, has anyone else had bleeding during ovulation before? I'm a bit scared :-(

Thanks in advance ladies xx

Hi hun,a few months ago for a few months in a row i did,it wasn't heavy more like bloody streaked ewcm,if its heavy it wouldn't hurt to mention it to ur doc,its probably just ovulation bleeding tho

OMG, just got a BFP after 13 cycles of TTC. Only have one tube so ecstatic and terrified at the same time.

Babydust to everyone else and just want to let you know that it is possible to get a BFP with only one tube xx

congratulations hun tasha hows it going hun sorry i havent been on girls been so busy anyone who is on facebook and wants to add me can my name i carrie ann walsh my pic is the ame as on her good luck girls you will all get what you want x x

Hi ladies, I would love to join you all. I had a tubal reversal March 2012. I have been TTC for 11 months and found out 4 weeks ago that I only have one good tube. :(

I had an HSG done and they said that my right tube was open, but my left was not. I expected my left to be blocked. My tubal ligation on that side was done at the end where the "fingers" of the tube are. My RE said that the procedure needed to repair that is only about 60% successful and very expensive. So we will work with just my right tube. The bad thing is I O more on my left side.

I started this cycle taking 100mg CLomid CDs4-8, Menopur 75 CDs 7 & 9, and trigger. We will try this for 2 months with just BDing and see how it goes. If no BFP, we will do IUI in 2 months.

Caz, I know you from the H&C thread. COngratulations on your little girl!! She si too adorable!!

Hey everybody I hope u are all well, thanks Caz x

Welcome galvan baby and congrats miss ksensiya x

Hope everyone is well! Just popped on to share a picture of my birthday girl for anyone who doesn't have me on facebook xx

Attachments

• BdayGirl.jpg
    BdayGirl.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies! She is too cute Mommy2!!

I had my u/s yesterday. All of my follies are on my good side!! I had a 17.25, 15.75, 13.5, and 2 11mm! I trigger on Sunday night and start progesterone Tuesday. Betas on April 4.

Hello ladies

im new on here been ttc since 2009 after having an ectopic and nothing to date i have decided if by April we dont conceive i am going the IVF route

Hi JAzzy!! Good luck this cycle!

AFM, I triggered Sunday and have had 2 high temps since so I am 2DPO! I started progesterone today as per RE's orders. I take 100mg every 12 hours. We BDed twice on Monday, but last night we were so exhausted, we fell asleep. I hope Monday's BDing was enough. I had O pains for a couple of hours Monday morning so I think I Oed then. I will test Monday to see if the trigger is gone and then test again Saturday. If a BFN, I will wait to test the day before betas on April 4.

NonTTC: We got new kitchen cabinets!! :happydance: They delivered them yesterday, but OH and FIL are installing them. Hence, why we were so tired yesterday. LOL

Hey girls I'm currently having another suspected ectopic.

This sucks.

I rarely come to this website but every now and then I pop in. Just wanted to say I'm so sorry magpies and I will be thinking of you.

I'm so sorry Magpie sending u big hugs xx

Welcome and good luck to the newbies xx

I hope everybody else is ok xx

Welcome all the new ladies good luck to you all.
She is so cute momma cant believe that she is already 1.
Magpie so sorry hunny having been through it before and knowing how scary it is with only one tube please message me if you need anything. I pray that it is not an ectopic but if it is that they can still salvage your tubes. Dont give up even with no tubes I got my little miracle. Thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->