One Tubers

Tash, that's awesome hun! I can't wait to see belly pics x

Kimmy, congratulations!! That's so exciting x

Hope everyone else is good!

Haha will do some soon, it's coming on nicely, just can't wait to feel little one move then find out what it is xx

Thanks great news Congratulations Kimmy xx

Well I'm still not pregnant. Lol.

But we are getting married, in December. All booked.

x

Hey ladies- I have been kind of quiet lately but have still been keeping up with you all. I had surgery on 1/3 to help correct the shape of my uterus and we got the IVF meds in the mail on Saturday. Now we just wait for my period (prob in Feb) and away we go... more excited than nervous.

Hope all is well with everyone and take care :)

Hi everyone I had my left tube removed in September 2012 due to ruptured ectopic I was nearly 8 weeks. This was my second pregnancy I had MoMo twin girls in 2009 who were delivered at 27 weeks due to maternal HELLP thankfully after a rough start they are doing well!! Hubby and I are ttc but trying not to put pressure on ourselves although I'm finding it easier said than done! xxx

Just to say, this is one awesome thread I've found!
I myself had an EP last Jan 5th..Devastating moment for me and my partner. From ecstatic feeling of being pregnant to all of a sudden I will undergo surgery...stat! I was on my 8wks when i had a vaginal bleeding..no pain..just bright red blood! went to u/s and ruled out as Ectopic on my left tube..Laparoscopy and Laparatomy are surgeries I'd undergone.

Now, after two weeks, I'm feeling better, incision is healing fast, but still in pain both sides. They also have to shrink cyst on my right ovary. With the support of my friends and family..most to my partner..it became easy to dealt the emotional pain. I still cried quietly every time I remember. Now the question lies...

Is 3months the right time to ttc again?
(I still have my u/s this coming Jan 28th, to really double check everything inside.)

I haven't talk to my OBGYN yet.
I so wanna get pregnant again, I endured this pain and theres no way I can handle more pain in the future if this would result having a baby of my own.

Congrats to those who had one tube and still get pregnant so easily!
Thanks for this site!

Hi girls welcome to the thread,so sorry you've had to go through this,unfortunately this thread isn't as busy as it used to be as most of the girls are busy with their babies,which is a good sign it can happen again

The only way you would need to wait the three months is if you had the methotrexate shot.otherwise its ok to whenever you feel ready

Welcome girls, so sorry for your losses. This is a great thread with lots of supportive girls, we know what you're goun through so please ask for any advice you feel you need!

Welcome to the new ladies so sorry for your loss. This is a wonderful place full of love and support with so many success stories. Someway somehow you will get there.

Welcome ladies, sorry for your losses :hugs: we're keeping busy around here lately. I think my body is gearing back up again as Lyla isn't nursing much anymore. My tubeless side is throbbing and pinching pretty bad, probably a cyst. Hope everyone's doing good and lots of :dust: for the ttcers! xx

Hi everyone I hope ur all well, welcome to the newbies I am so sorry for ur losses xx

Massive congratulations Becca xx

Just to keep u all informed were having a boy and he's perfect xx

Awesome news Tash cant believe that you are already 20 weeks. time is flying by.

Thanks ladies I really can't believe how quick time is flying by, Kinmy r u finding out if so let us know xx

Yes if baby is in a good position we'll be finding out so will let you know :)

Hi ladies, just to let you know we're having another healthy boy! We're over the moon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->