One Tubers

Thanks Caz

I hope ur all well I have had another scan today and will upload a new pic xx

We have decided we are prob gonna give up on the NHS and skip to egg share IVF.

At an open evening on 6th December.

Hope every one is well.

xxx

Good luck with the egg share IVF Becca! :dust: x

So glad everything is going good Tash :) x

Hope everyone else is doing well too! Getting into the hectic time of year again x

:hi: girls hope your all well tash lv the scan pic on your avat x x

Hi girlies :)
I've not been here for a while so I thought I'd come and say hello. Were all doing great. Zak was 2 the other day and Brooke is 8 months today. They are both doing great and I'm loving every minute before my return to work in April.
Just reading some newbies posts and it brought it all back to how I felt only 3 years ago just after my 2nd ectopic and now I now I two beautiful babies since then and I feel blessed. 3 amazing kids.
Hang in there guys. Stay strong. Cry when you need to, shout when you need too but stay strong. It will happen. There's many one tuber babies so that's all the positive information just right there.

Tasha - omg!!! I am so happy for you. Amazing!!! :happydance:

Xx

Not long to go now Caz!!!!

Kat glad all is going well.

Hugs to everyone else.

Thanks Kat glad ur all well xx

I can't believe u only have three weeks left Caz it's gone so fast xx

Good luck with the egg share ivf Becca xx

I hope everyone else is ok xx

Hey ladies- I haven't been posting but have been keeping up with you all. Tash that's wonderful news! Congrats! Caz I can't believe you only have 3 wks! So crazy!

AFM- 3 rounds of IUI didn't work. We will be doing IVF in January. Kind of scared and nervous but also excited. I have no idea what to expect and don't want to google anything because I don't want to freak out! We have an informational seminar on Thursday and then an appointment with our doc later in the month to go over our plan. So we will see...

Good luck Becca and mrsjenny.
3 weeks to go Caz, amazing!
Love the new pic tasha!
Hugs all round!

Thanks mrsjenny and Kimmy xx

Mrsjenny good luck with the ivf, we were due to start in January aswel but then fell pregnant. I really hope the same happens to you xx

Tash, I love your new avatar :D such a cute little bean!! Almost at 12w now, YAY xx

Mrsjenny, fx'd for your IVF, hopefully you get to start the new year off with a bang ;) xx

Also, I've just popped over to Caz's fb as she posted about a bloody show and then went quiet, from what I've read she's in labor :dance: xx

Feeling a bit down,i think i ovulated from my non tube side this month :(

Hope ur ok Donna xx

Yeah I have my dating scan tomorrow Jess and I can't wait xx

Yeah I'm fine thanks,wasn't wanting to try this month anyway but there's always that tiny bit of hope

Hugs Donna :hugs:
Exciting about the dating scan Tasha, bet you can't wait!

Hi everybody Happy New Year I hope u all had a lovely Christmas xx

My dating scan gave me a due date of 30th July so nearly a week earlier lol xx

I hope ur all well xx

Hi girls, just wanted to pop in and let you all know we are expecting our 2nd baby. We are over the moon! Baby due 9th July. I hope this gives some one tubers extra hope x

That is so awesome Kimmy so happy for you.

Hugs to everyone else. Hope all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->