One Tubers

looks like im gonna be a aunty today!! my sisters been in labour since 2.30 this morning... only just found out!!

Amy, how are you today hun? Any news about the levels? Praying for you dear!

Sarah, hope you're good and making swell plans for the bank holiday weekend....and of course, next week :winkwink:

Welcome back Winston. Good luck with the clomid this cycle. I'm on CD9 and was on clomid CD 2-6. I have an ultrasound on Tuesday, to see how things are going and possibly get a trigger shot. I hope we get our :bfp:s.

Definitely getting pumped, Kat :winkwink:. Just got me a tube of Preseed, and I'm good and ready to go...lol.

Oooh, congrats Shells!!!!!

Hope everyone's doing great today!

:hug:

Getting ready to leave for today's draw of blood wont know the levels until tomorrow but did a digi this morning and still says pg. I guess we will see.

good look amy. Praying hard for you. Xx
Shells how exciting with sister. :) don't worry about wine. Get it down ya. ;) i am sure it won't hurt.
Red nice to see you. Yes waiting game. Looks like your other half is in his two week wait. :) hehe.
Winston welcome back too. :dust:
Everyone else. Happy bank holiday. Yey. Just finished work whoo hoo. And my daughter hear beano on doppler last night. Her little face was like wow.
Love you all. Xx

Winston- welcome back :)

Isi- Iv actually not got much planned over the bank hol as DH is working away again till wed :-( going the cinema 2moz afternoon with my friend to watch SATC 2 tho so really excited about that!! i LOVE it! lol

Amy- I hope tomorrow's results bring some much needed happiness for u sweetie xx

Kat- Aww how cute that ur dd heard beanie's lil heartbeat.. bless x

Shells- congrats on hopefully becoming a aunty today x

Well as for me i am a lot better back wise and just waiting to O now so we shall see which side and hope for the best. Feeling quite low today over my life in general. If it wasnt for my dh and my parents and of course you ladies here, i dont know how i would cope. I have too much time on my hands with not working and im having no luck getting a job and dh away 4 days a wk so not great right now xxx

I definitely have those woe-is-me moments too, Sarah. But I always remind myself to think of the wonderful things I DO have. I'm sure everything will soon fall into place hun...the :bfp:, a job, everything. Don't worry about a thing! And hey, SATC 2 with the girlfriends doesn't sound half bad :). I'm seeing it with my 2 best friends on Sunday, so that's something to look forward to!

Aww, nice one about the heartbeat, Kat!! Are you showing now?

You are in my prayers, Amy!! Very much in my prayers!!

yayyy shell for bein a aunty poppy fx for you hun kat i bet she was made up awwwww well my son has gone away till monday im going to board he gone camping xxxx

arrr thats lovely. Congrats shells.

Isi i am showing a little. I am a size 16 with plenty if flab around lol so not sure if its that if the baby. My mum says i am. Mums know best. Xxx

Congrats Shell's!!!

AFM luckly I dont have to wait all weekend to know todays results my midwife is my cousin so she is gonna check them in the morning and let me know. I really just hate being in limbo.

Aww congrats shells!

Isi- Yes u are right. I try and look on the bright side mostly but sometimes its just too hard... i cnt wait to see SATC tho!! woohooo.
Wonder if Carrie ends up with Aiden??

Amy, u are in my prayers tonight hun. I will be on here tomorrow hoping to see some good results. xxx

hi girl the weather her is bad rain rain hate it so im going to chill all day amy hope youe numbers are good hun fx good luck to all who are about to ovulate and to those who are in tww xxxxxx

So my cousin just called my numbers are at 321 now. So they are up but still didnt double but made a better jump then last time. Still in limbo land.

Mon: 155
Wed: 190
Fri: 321

they have jumped havent they will they not scan you hunnie xxx fx they jump more and more xxxx

I already had a scan scheduled for this coming Wed so we arent going to do any more bloods or anything until then.

oh thats good hun that they jumped..... at least there going the right derection, try and stay positive, good luck with the scan too... just keep us all updated im sure i can speak for all of us we are all routing for you hun, you deserve some luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->