One Tubers

My pics :flower:

8 Weeks - 6/04/10

https://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7268/8weeks.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

13 Weeks - 7/05/10

https://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8950/13weeks.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Beautiful pics Kat! Oh my god it gives me hope but i still imagine it happening for others and not myself sadly :-( maybe the way i cnt picture it for myself is a omen that it may not happen...?

xxx

aww afica :hugs: kat the pic are fab the 13 week one it looks like its smiling aww haha xxx

Sarah, i felt exactly the same as you did. I wished it to happen so much and for so long, then when it did not happen month after month it knocked my pma and it did get to a point where i was accepting it was never going to happen for me. I was looking into egg share and ivf only in november and thought this was the only way it was going to happen. But then i relaxed, stopped trying and it happened. Funny thing is i was told not to take contriception due to them wanting to do more tests on me. I was booked in for a dye test 17th march - ish. When ever me and my partner :sex: i had to think if they were safe days (none fertile days) if we did end up :sex: on 'O' days then we use condoms. My 'O' days were suppose to be 22nd feb-23rd feb. I had all the signs ie. ewcm and pains on the 22nd feb. We did not :sex: these days and for 5 days before this. We did :sex: on the morning of the 25th feb and i had no signs of ovulation and my ewcm was no longer stretchy. I thought we would be ok but this is when it happened and mr sperm got mis egg. :bfp: 14th march. :thumbup:

You see when you least expect it, IT WILL HAPPEN!!! :hugs::flower:

Caz on the 13 week one the consultant took it when beano had its tongue out. After 20 mins of the consultant trying to measure the nucal fold and not getting no where (he did eventually - lol) Beano decided to stick its tongue out for the final shot :haha::) We could not stop laughing at it xxx

aww hun i bet that was cute wasn't it awww i took my niece for her 11 week one the other day and she said it was waving at them haha xxxxx

awwww lovely scan pics girls!!!

Amy those numbers sound superb!!

Guys i have a question, does anyone 'spot' when ovulating? i actually thought i was ovulating yesterday but im still getting pains today infact worse, and for 2 days now ive found spots of blood in my undies mixed with cm....does this sound normal around ovulation? i sure am ovulating good cuse boy the pains pretty intense.... i hope we have covered it enough as id not be able to do the deed now even if i wanted too as dh isnt here and the pains pretty intense!!

after your + opk you ovulated 12 to 36 hours later so it might be hunnie xxxx

hi caz, yeh i had my first positiv opk 2 days ago.... another yesterday and some 'twinges' and tonight im sat here in agony with pain on my ovaries and wiping away bloody cm, i had a spot of blood yesterday too....

I have never bled when ovulation so all new to me.... maybe im getting bad cysts back hense the pain? god knows!

awwww lovely scan pics girls!!!

Amy those numbers sound superb!!

Guys i have a question, does anyone 'spot' when ovulating? i actually thought i was ovulating yesterday but im still getting pains today infact worse, and for 2 days now ive found spots of blood in my undies mixed with cm....does this sound normal around ovulation? i sure am ovulating good cuse boy the pains pretty intense.... i hope we have covered it enough as id not be able to do the deed now even if i wanted too as dh isnt here and the pains pretty intense!!

Thanks shell's still worried about the progesterone though normal is like 15+ mine is only 6.9 hope the progesterone pills do the trick. I guess we will see. I've never had any spotting when ovulation hope that just means a strong good egg coming through.

Don't worry, Amy. I'm sure the progesterone supplements will boost yours to the required level. I know you will carry your baby full term, by God's grace :hugs:

Lovely picture Kat!

Sarah, it will surely happen for you....don't ever stop believing that! :hugs:

Sending some virtual birthday cake to everyone :cake:

:hug:

thanks for cake.

Well Katstar that has just made my day, so happy for you!! I really needed some positive stuff this morning.

I am getting my self worried, as booked in for hsg and endo removal a week on Monday. As like evryone else I only have one tube I am getting nervous that it might have closed back up. I had a TR. We have already decided that we wont go down the IVF route so this really will be game over if it has closed up. Has anyone else had there HSG done and what should I expect, I am getting really worried about the outcome.

Cheers Ladies
Love Zoe

Puppymom just popped in and its made my day to see you with a BFP. Sending you lots of sticky vibes. HCG numbers sound great. I am so happy for you.

I rarely get on this site now as my computer is very challenging to use (its a microscopic notebook) anyhow just wanted to say huge congratulations puppymum and hello to everyone else.

I start IVF in July appointment to start is booked. Not happy Jan but never mind hopefully it will brings us our much wanted uterus BFP.

Isi-:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope all your wishes come true:winkwink::dust:

Zoom- I had a HSG a few years back and all i will say is that it can be kinda painful (bearable) so take a few strong Ibufen BEFORE the procedure to take the edge off:winkwink: Mine took 10 mins and once the catheter is actually inserted u dont feel much pain. Just a odd feeling. You can watch the dye be released from the "balloon" into your tubes if u like, but i was too squeamish! lol.
My results came back fine thankfully. I really hope yours do too.
Can i ask why IVF is not a option for you? Hope it does not come to that xx

Hope all my other girlies are doing well? Amy, how u feelin hun? anyone heard from Amos? hope she is ok xxx

Happy Birthday Isi!

Olivia lovely to see you hope the ivf works for you!

I have a gynae appointment tomorrow, regarding the prolapse since Lucas, but it couldnt have come at a better time cuse girls im worried, i dont think ovulation should be this painful, i also feel physically sick with it, i was walking my son to school had to keep stopping with cramping in my ovaries! particually my right (the good one) is throbbing is the only word i can use, and ive had alot of bloody mucus... it just feels like the pain is way too much and i shouldnt be getting so much pain surely??

Oh and this has gone on now for 2 days i seem to get constant ovulation pain after ive ovulated too.....

Happy B day Isi

Thanks Olivia

Well my midwife just called me and the results they gave me were from last year my real results were beta 155 and progesterone 10.7 so that is much better than 6.9 still gonna stay on the pills but I feel so much better that they are higher.
Hope all is well.

aw yayyyy hun im glad your numbers are up carnt wait for the pic happy birthday hun have a good one shell i would see what your doctor says hun xxxxxxx

Probably wont get a scan until late next week but as long as numbers are good I can live with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->