One Tubers

That is good news that they have jumped Amy, even tho not as much as u had hoped, your lil bean is giving it a good go ;-) I pray wednesday brings u some much needed joy.

We are all here for u xxx

thinking of you amy. Don't forget hcg doubles every 48 to 72 hours. ;) i am hoping the best foe you hun. Xx

hi girl not long now to test carnt wait fx for you amy hunnie xxxxx

Hey Ladies,

Just thought I'd check in with you all... I can't believe how fast this thread moves on!

Amy - just wanted to say I have everything crossed for you and the scan on Wednesday. I hope and pray you get the good news you deserve. Will be thinking of you!

Sarah and Isi - Ohhh I can't wait to see SATC2 - have you seen it yet? Was it any good...? Sarah enjoy your time away with hubby and catch that egg :) Isi - are you on your 2ww? If so good luck - I hope you've caught eggy!!

Kat - I just love your scan pics - you are really an inspiration to all that visit our little group! I hope many more of us have such wonderful success stories... Oh and we need to see a cute bump picture too :)

Caz - not long to testing now for you - best of luck for this cycle...

Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday - although we have such rubbish weather! So not fair hey!!!

AFM - I'm doing ok... Have been signed off work for another 2 weeks. Went to see doctor but I just broke down even though I feel completely at ease with what has happened to me. I think it was stress and pressure of going back to work - I work in a very high pressure male dominated environment and they're not very understanding so I think i was freaking out about that! She wants to see me back in 2 weeks to see how i'm doing and also suggested counselling might... but I really don't think I need it.

I took a pregnancy test the other day - at 2 weeks and 3 days post op and got "Not Pregnant" so thats a really good sign. Also have OV type pains on my left hand side today which I assume is my ovaries trying to kick start again. This is all positive stuff - showing I'm recovering and everything is trying to get back to normal. Sore boobs too to boot so definately think that egg is on its way. We've decided not to try for at least 2 normal cycles which is in line with what the docs have said... I hope I can hold out that long though :)

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Love and hugs,

Lucy x

Welcome back Lucy :)
Glad to see that u are recovering well and things are getting back to normal physically ;-)

Well i went to see SATC 2 and to be honest, although it was a good film and great to see the girls again and the costumes and set designs were to die for, the actual film content was pretty lame... not much storyline compared to the last film tbh. It is a good film but not as great as i anticipated after waiting 2yrs for it... lol.

Well i am sooo excited for London! Hotel all booked and its a gorgeous 4 star hotel with a deluxe room and its right by hyde park! oooh i need a bit of luxury! hehe.
Looks like a real nice bed too... ;-)

Hope everyone is doing ok. Amy- hope u are holding up ok. I hope u are out of this limbo soon and have some real answers xx

xxx

welcome back Lucy!

im 6dpo and feel af is preparing just like last month.... its so annoying this cuse im not due on for another week yet i get af signs so early now, even had spotting earlier...
Nevermind i guess the month i 'do' get pregnant i may feel more positive if these signs dont come so early i may be in luck hehehe

Good luck to all catching eggy or testing soon :) xx

oh wow thats only 2 days away caz :)

Im not testing at all this month.... (she says) intill af due, i dunno if i will stick to that cuse i do have IC's but im sure i wont be needing them and af will be here!
Ive ran outa concieve plus too will need to get some more of that for next month xx

im doubled up in pain something still aint right why is this happening every month??? i wish the gynae would hurry up with my bloody lap and dye cuse i dont feel this is right! ive taken paracetamol but dont help. why am i getting such bad af cramps a week b4 shes due :-( i just wanna cry!!

i would go back the doctors and tell them you want to be rushed threw because your in pain xx :hugs:

Oh Shells that doesn't sound too good - would def force the issue with the doctors and say you need further investigation asap... Do you have private health care, that could help?

Sarah... Shame about SATC... I think I'll go and see it just for the outfits!! Plus it also shot in Dubai and that's really a place I'd love to go... Your trip to London sounds AMAZING!! So jealous and hotel sounds lovely!! I'm sure you'll make good use of the lovely bed ;) Fingers crossed this cycle is the one for you honey!

Shells- I would get yourself to the hospital if u are still doubled up in pain hun :-(

Cupcake- yeah worth a watch for the sets and outfits and it was really funny too :)

Caz- good luck for testing hun but just rem how very early 8dpo is. I would wait till 10dpo at the earliest hun xxx

thanks girls the pains eased this morning, that was so strange, i really hope it was implantation but i dont feel like that would be that painful.... its prob just something wrong inside, cuse im really not feeling hoepful this month at all! off to see baby Isla on thursday which is when i plan to test so i may be a wee bit emotional lol

i am going to wait hun to test shell glad the pain has eased fx we all get awer :bfp: s xxxxxx

hi girls hope you are all fine when the gym this morning and took my son never againe haha xxxxxxx

So ladies have more bloods taken today. Started spotting brown on Sunday not alot only when I wipe but still spotting. Ultrasound is tomorrow I just pray it is not in my good tube every pain is freaking me out now.

Oh Amy, i am sorry you are going thru this hun.
I hope your scan tomorrow shows your lil bean in the right place, then the rest is down to nature but at least u have a good shot.

I am praying that u will be ok.

As for me, i am trying to not make this cycle a issue as i was so upset last cycle when af showed and i cnt keep putting myself thru it. So me and dh off to London tomorrow and we are planning a great time. The hotel is 4* and right next to hyde park so i cnt wait for a bit of luxury! :)

Hope everyone else is ok. Caz, stay away from the stick intill at least 10-11dpo hun ;-)

Shells- how u feeling today?

Isi- u gearing up to O round the same time as me right? good luck!!

xxx

Just a quick question...

Around ov time (right now) I always get a pain on my left. Does this mean I always ovulate on my left? If so I am worried cause that is my bad tube?

xxx

So ladies have more bloods taken today. Started spotting brown on Sunday not alot only when I wipe but still spotting. Ultrasound is tomorrow I just pray it is not in my good tube every pain is freaking me out now.

aww hun it will be fx tightly crossed for you hun :hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->