One Tubers

thanks for cake.

Well Katstar that has just made my day, so happy for you!! I really needed some positive stuff this morning.

I am getting my self worried, as booked in for hsg and endo removal a week on Monday. As like evryone else I only have one tube I am getting nervous that it might have closed back up. I had a TR. We have already decided that we wont go down the IVF route so this really will be game over if it has closed up. Has anyone else had there HSG done and what should I expect, I am getting really worried about the outcome.

Cheers Ladies
Love Zoe

Zoom,
Mine HSG hurt like crazy but I didnt take anything before hand. Because they are removing endo will they just check the tubes at the same time. Or are they doing them as two seperate procedures?

happy birthday isi. Cake was yum :)

Shells i hope your ok. You sound pretty worried about whats going on. Only you know your body and you know it don't feel right so your right to get it checked out. I always had painful ovulation that lasted days after but never got blood. Lets us know how you get on.

Your welcome zoom. We all need pma every now and then :)

Amy can't beleive they gave you the wrong results. :s them numbers are better though. Fingers crossed for todays bloods hun. Xxxxx

Thanks so much, ladies! I had a wonderful day :D

So glad your numbers are up, Amy!! Ever so happy for you, and also looking forward to a scan picture soon :hugs:

Sarah, how are you today? Hope you're feeling much better now.

Aww, Shell's :hugs:. So sorry you're in so much pain. Hopefully, it's just the ovulation that's more painful than normal. Rooting for you this cycle ::hugs:

Kat, hope you're taking it easy. Take care of you and the little bean :flower:

Caz, good luck with your 2ww :thumbup:

:hug:

Hey girls... I have a TTC date. We are going to start in december. So excited but also anxious about only having one working side.

xxx

magpie you will be ok hunnie its just the same has having to hi girls how are you all xxx

Hi girls.
Well im feeling a lot better today thank god :) well also thanks to my DH as he massaged my back last nite and i complained he was too rough but guess what? it worked!! yaaay. Glad to be out of the pain :) had a funeral of a family friend this morning. Very sad. I am ok though. I am looking forward to London on wed an il be O'ing whilst we are there so gonna enjoy plenty of holiday Bd'ing ;-)

Hope everyone is ok today? has anyone heard from Amos? i have not seen her around and hope she is ok xxx

Well not good for me beta's didnt double. They only went from 155-190 in 48 hrs. Still not sure if it is just a mc or an ectopic gonna get betas done again tomorrow to see what is goin on but this is me pretty much done with this pregnancy. Still no bleeding but didnt really have that with my ectopics until much later.

Awww Amy, please don't lose hope yet. I am really really praying for you and the baby. Miracles do happen!

Nice one about the holiday BD, Sarah. I wish you all the very best.

Oh Amy (((hugs))) im sure this is a very worrying time, but please dont lose hope yet sweetheart.... i know that seems hard. I pray everything will be ok for you i truely do.

I had my gynae appointment this morning and im booked in for some physio and have to have a scan, they think i could have endriometosis (spell) but they wanna check my ovarys for this pain next month first see if the cysts are back. then gotta go back in 4 months and go down the lap and dye route if im not pregnant by then.... so just gotta put up with the pain for now :-( booo! x

Amy- I know what a worrying time this is for you, but please dnt lose hope yet. Where there is life there is hope so lets see what happens first with the next lot of betas.
((hugs)) We are all here for u, no matter what the outcome but i pray ur lil bean sticks and is in the right place hun xx

Shells- i hope the scan is clear. Have u been checked for pcos? my O pains used to be quite bad and some breakthrough bleeding when my pcos was quite bad. It is only very mild now. Hope u get sorted out xx

Isi- We will soon be be in the dreaded 2ww again... aaaah. lol.

Caz- hope u start getting tons of symptoms soon!

xxx

Good luck with the scan, Shell's!!!

Sarah....I'm almost dreading that 2ww....lol! After the high drama of last time (for me anyways). I pray this works out better for us :thumbup:

oh amy :hugs: i am so sorry its not good news with your bloods. I am really upset and guttered for you. Like the others said though, try not to loose hope. I will pray for you and hope you get thqt miracle. Xx

caz and shells. Hope two week wait is not boring you yet.

Sarah and isi. Pump and work yourself up for some lovely bd'ing. :)

oh and welcome magpie. :) this time will fly by and i am sure your good side will work for you. :hugs: xx

awww amy hunnie :hugs: dont give up hope yet think positive hun fx all will be ok for you kat its doing my headin already haha xxxxx

lol Kat, im not really that bothered, ive been so busy the 2ww is actually flying which is a good thing i guess!! now my eldest is poorly had him sent home from school today so im playing nurse to him, and then there off for half term so im hoping it continues to fly by, hubby has another long weekend when im due to test/af and we are off to a naming ceremony for a lil boy up in birmingham for the weekend so least again that will get my mind off it. I keep thinking all my predictions say august... and i got a feeling about that month.... we will see!!
Right im off for a glass of wine, i know ya shouldnt drink in the 2ww but its much needed after the day ive had lol lots of love xx

aw enjoy hun my son finishes tomorrow to for half term but i wont see him because my brother is takeing him camping in so i will be board haha xxxx

Hey girls, sorry I've been away for so long - things have been manic at work and I've started a new job.
I've read the last few threads and Amy, sorry things are a bit tough for you at the moment, I hope things work out this time.
Well, I've stopped my 40 day bleed with some tablets and hope things get back to normal soon. Still waiting for DH's results to come back from the hospital - they said it would be three days - infact it is going to be two weeks when we get the results. This TTC business is all a big waiting game isn't it!!
Good luck to all you girls hoping to ovulate soon and to those in the 2ww - fx this month is your month xx

Aww welcome back Red! im so glad ur bleeding has stopped and hope that your dh's results come back fine.

Amy- hang in there hun. U are not alone xxx

hiya ladies how are we all havent been on here in yonks just wanted to check in with you all im on cd14 round 3 chlomid 150mg days 2-6 got app with fs on the 8th keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all of you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->