One Tubers

Pretty sure i am out now ladies. Started bleeding heavily this morning. So much for my PMA knew I shouldnt have gotten my hopes up. Been having major pain on my left side since last night (my good side) still worried bubs might be in there even though I am bleeding get more bloods tomorrow to make sure the numbers are goin down. Might be off for a while I am just so devestated and need a break from it all. Thanks ladies for your support when I am stronger I promise I will be back.

aww hunnie :hugs: i no how you are feeling i was like that last month with the chemical i was gutted xxxxxx

I'm so sorry, Amy. So very sorry. Please take as much time off as you need. Do know that there are people out here that love you loads and are praying for you.

As for me, well....DH and I had to sort out some issues this cycle. Turns out, he wanted his wife back. I had become a raving TTC monster. So glad we've been able to kiss and make up. I will try not to let this ttc thing consume me. This cycle is gone, but hey....on to the next one. I actually want AF to show asap for the first time ever.

I'm sure Sarah is getting her groove on in London! Go Sarah!!!

Hope everyone is well!

amy you take of your self. Thinking of you loads. (hugs) xxxxx

Isi,
Glad you and your oh sorted things out. :) my oh did same thing last year. Hated me for becoming obsesses. I had to pull myself back to sort us out and like you we did. Xx

Sarah - go on love. Hehe :sex:

I have been an emotional wreck today. Crying over everything. :( i rent a house and the boiler broken. I am guttered. Money i have no got.

Xxx

Got an appointment and blood draw tomorrow now. Plus bleeding has decreased alot only when I wipe and it now dark brown red. With the pain just dont wanna take any chances with my only tube.

oh Amy :-(

i am so so sad reading this, i am praying for a miracle that all is ok,you just dont know you could have a cyst hunni when they rupture they cause pain and bleeding sometimes i had this and bubs was fine here today with me!!....

Got a horrible feeling cuse im in pain AGAIN tonight that i have another huge cyst :-(

Thinking of you xxx

Hi girls. I am on dh blackberry as wanted to check on you amy.
I am praying for ur lil bean an I am so sorry u r goin thru this xx
I will catch up on other posts when I'm home.
Hope eveyone is ok.
I am gonna get bd so c u on sat xxx

Hello ladies I have not been getting reminders for this thread so I did not know about all the updates *ggrrrrrr* I will ask for updates again,

Amy I am so sorry to hear you are having such a roller coaster I have everything crossed bubs is in the right place and this is just a weird bleed we sometimes get. I know you prob do not want to hear this but with my DD in my avatar I bled nearly all the way through the pregnancy and they never found a reason for it, shes now a bouncing 1 year old. I pray your bleed is just something unexplained as well :hugs::hugs:

To all you other lovely ladies I hope you are all doing ok and taking it easy, lets hope for a string of BFPs this month I have everything crossed for all of you :hugs:

Hi Amy. You were on my mind all night. Praying for you and still hoping for the best :hugs:

Kat, sending you huge hugs :hugs:. I hope you feel better today. I hear you guys have gorgeous weather, so that should be nice.

Hope everyone else is great!

hi girls how are you all tested this morning dont no if it a bfp or what the 2nd line was there for 3 minutes and then disappear so im going to test again the morning took the test to pisces and the line is still there but you cant see it on the camera xxxxxx

fingers crossed caz hope its a bfp for you!!...

just to say i will see you all after the weekend we off away 2moro for the weekend....

Oh and af is defo on her way :-( another month out but just like last month taking her time to come but giving me the aches and pains ....

Hope to come back see some bfps, and Amy hope your bub's is sticking in there xx

enjoy your self hunnie the break will do you good to take your mind off things xxxx

Well laides I am not longer a one tuber. Tube rupture with another ectopic and now I have no tubes :( Just got out of surgery. IVF only option now.

Oh honey. I am really sorry to hear that.

There is nothing I can say to make you feel better.

Sending you lots of healing vibes.

xxx

OMG Amy :-( im so so so sorry!!! i cant beleive this has happened to you again!! life is so unfair sometimes :-(

Do you think ivf is a option for you at the moment? are you eligiable to get it free on the nhs??? sorry i dunno where your from are u in the uk?...

Hey you wait hun, you will come outa this with a mulitiple pregnancy and have triplets or something hehehee good things always come to those who wait - so they say!! xx

Thanks shell's no Im in the US so i would have to pay around 10,000 for a shot at IVF. Not feasible right now but in the future I am sure. Friend and family have been great saying we will have fund raisers and bake sales and yard sales whatever we need to do the raise the money. Was crying this morning and geore gave me a hug and said dont worry hunni we will work it out. So that makes me feel hopeful he never wanted to use intervention but now he realizes we have no choice. Good think like you all said my dr's have seen both babies that they took from the tubes R and L and said they were both viable pregnancies just implanted in the wrong place so IVF really has a great chance of working. I was told they found scar tissue everywhere even on my bowels they were all stuck together so they removed it all. They think i had an infection when I was way younger that did a lot of damage including some to my liver but think all is fine now that they removed it. I just dont know why they didnt find it last April when they went in and removed the tube. I had three people I trusted doing the surgery the first was the surgeon I saw that morning he is on the board of surgery for the hospital so I know he knows his stuff they second was my fertility doctor and I know he would of done anything to keep the tube if he could of and the third was my cousin the Midwife she just wanted to be there for me.

Amy, i have just logged on now as iv just got back from London and omg, i am so, so, deeply sorry for your losses. I am sat here crying as i read ur last post. I cnt believe this has happened to you again. Words fail me.
I hope that when u are ready u will be able to start IVF and get your baby at last. I knw u will be feeling so broken right now, but all is not lost. You are still a good age for IVF and im sure it will work for you and u may even get twins from it.

I hope u are recovering well physically and i am just so glad u are alive and well as we all know the possible outcome of a ruptured ectopic and it dosnt bare thinking about.

so very very sorry xxx

Thanks Sarah. Hope you had a good trip. I will survive and even though i am not a one tuber I will still be in here with you lovely ladies as you all are my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->