One Tubers

I'm ok just feeling a little yucky from the pain meds and really really sore.

aww amy hun sending my love to you :flower: hope you get wellsoon for me i have tested this morning carnt see a line so dont no what to think :af: is jew in the morning so going to wait and see xxxxxx

Sorry to hear that Caz. The first line could of been a evap as IC's are well known for them. I hope AF stays away for u and that u get a BFP soon tho ;-)

Well i am O'ing today as got a crampy pain in my sides. Still both sides but a lil stronger from the crap side. Hope we somehow manage to get that eggie as dh is making the trip home later to do the deed and then he returns to work 2moz morning very early. lol.
We are pulling out all stops this cycle by him coming home as we usually miss bd'ing on my actual ovulation day so praying we manage it this cycle!

Amy- I hope u heal up soon and when u are ready i hope u are able to start a cycle of IVF and get ur baby for next yr xxx

Puppymom I am so sorry to hear your sad news - yet again I have been away for a couple of days and everything changes. I hope you are feeling physically a bit better but emotionally all I can do is send you my love and hope that you can manage IVF in the future.

xxx

Cupcake - it does seem that we are in this together!

I am now 5 weeks post-op but still absolutely no signs of AF - although I have been a moody cow this weekend so maybe thats the old hormones (or maybe not!) The hospital did say that I only needed a post-op check because when they removed my tube they also aspirated a large cyst on my left ovary and they want to have another scan of that. I don't think the recheck actually has anything to do with the ectopic. Anyway I rang the hospital and the ward receptionist has fobbed me off with a couple of good reasons for not having my appointment yet so I guess I will just have to wait!

As for trying again I planned on chatting to the doctor about it at my recheck but I suppose I will wait three months or 2 normal cycles before starting again since that seems to be what all the websites and leaflets recommend. So looks like we will be waiting til August time before trying again - or longer if AF doesn't show up soon!

Hope everyone else is well and Africaqueen I really hope you caught the eggy this month after all that trying!!!

xxx

My darling Amy. I'm so very sorry. I wish I could give you a hug in person as typing can not convey my condolences. But the silver lining is that there is IVF, and I just know you'll get at least twins :flower:. Some good will come out of even this. Rooting for you love!

Kat, dh and I decided to focus on each other this cycle. Ttc was beginning to take over our lives and we were beginning to lose our passion. So I'm looking forward to the beginning of a new cycle next week! Sorry about your pains hun. I guess its just the baby getting more comfy. Good thing is you're having brilliant weather!

Sarah, awesome that you were able to get some bd in. Pity we're not cycle buds this cycle, but I'll be cheering you on!

Good luck caz!

Good luck Caz! hope u get a nice bfp hunni xxx

Still cant think what is goin on with me this cycle, with the O pain on both sides and lots of ewcm but the O pain is very mild and its usually sharper than this??

Hope its a good sign cos never really felt much in the way of O pain the cycle i got my bfp.

xxx

Funny you should say that Sarah, I didn't have the severe O pain like i usually do the month I found out i was pregnant - also cos I didn't get a hint of a positive test till 4 days late, I started to stress that maybe I hadn't O'd!!! Definately sounds positive - Hoping and Praying it'll be your BFP this month :)

Cupcake - it does seem that we are in this together!

I am now 5 weeks post-op but still absolutely no signs of AF - although I have been a moody cow this weekend so maybe thats the old hormones (or maybe not!) The hospital did say that I only needed a post-op check because when they removed my tube they also aspirated a large cyst on my left ovary and they want to have another scan of that. I don't think the recheck actually has anything to do with the ectopic. Anyway I rang the hospital and the ward receptionist has fobbed me off with a couple of good reasons for not having my appointment yet so I guess I will just have to wait!

As for trying again I planned on chatting to the doctor about it at my recheck but I suppose I will wait three months or 2 normal cycles before starting again since that seems to be what all the websites and leaflets recommend. So looks like we will be waiting til August time before trying again - or longer if AF doesn't show up soon!

Hope everyone else is well and Africaqueen I really hope you caught the eggy this month after all that trying!!!

xxx

Hi Milosmum,

Still no af for me but if she comes back to her usual 28 day cycle she might turn up on Wednesday, who knows... seems like i've had the post O sore boobs for a while now (they'd stopped hurting about a week after the surgery).

In terms of the waiting situation... I'm not sure what to do really and have had mixed messages... The surgeon said to wait at least for your af to turn up then you are good to go from there, but then my GP said wait 3 months like what you have suggested... I've also been speaking to a few girls on the general boards that have had ectopics only months ago and are now pregnant and everything looks fine with their babies...

So what to do? Emotionally and physically I feel on top of the world again, ready to fight a new day...

Hi girls im back!!!!

Amy sending you real big hugs, i hope your baring up i still feel so so sad, it puts alot of things in presepective really bless ya heart i do hope you get your ivf soon i cant think of anyone more deserving and sounds like you have a great circle of support and friends. Wish i could give you 10,000 lol if i win the lotto its yours babe ;-)

Caz, fingers crossed, i couldnt see anything in the pics but evaps hunni but ya never know, hope af stays away for you.

I got home greeted to brown discharge and cramps af will be here in the morning. xxx

Welcome back Shells. Sorry af is showing her ugly face :-(
I am getting cramps like af is due but she is nowhere near due as i only O'd today... weird.
dh should be hme soon so we can fit some bd'ing in. lol. at least il knw this cycle we gave it everything we got! just down to nature and god then. Fingers crossed big time!

How are things for everyone else? Amy, i am thinkin of u lots xxx

yay caz hope she stays away FXXX for you. Welcome back shell's hope its not the witch. Good luck this month Sarah and Isi. Thinking of the rest of you.

well im going to leave it now because the oh is going bold because im buyin load used my last on this morning still no line so im going to leave it till wednesday then i will test i am never late i am always regular ever 28 29 day but i have been taking vitamins this month but i carnt see them do in somert to stop :af: xxx

Aww sorry the witch got u Shells :-(

Caz- Good luck hun! hope the witch stays away for u.

Amy- i hope u are recovering as well as can be expected.

xxx

Amy dearie, how are you today? I'm sure you're doing much better and building up that PMA. Atta girl!!! :hugs:

Sorry about AF, Shell's. Good luck this cycle!

Sarah, how's that 2ww coming along?

Cupcake, I can imagine that you're impatient to start trying again. Good luck, dear....whatever you do decide.

Hey Kat!!! Just sending you a big :hugs:

Good luck, Caz!

As for me, seeing my doctor today to decide what to do next cycle (I'm already tuned to the next one since this one didn't work out), i.e. whether to do clomid or injectables. I produced 3 good eggs this cycle....but 2 of these were on my bad side. I just want to increase my chances....being I have only 1 tube. But ah well....whatever my doctor says will work best :).

:hug:

Hi girls.

Amy- how r u doing?

Caz- have u tested again yet or did the witch get u?

Isi- thats good that u are planning the plan of attack for your next cycle. I will go down the clomid route again myself if i dont get caught by sep. Cnt wait forever and i knw it worked for me last time i took it :)

Well im not really thinking too much about this 2ww as i have a lot of stress at the moment with finances and dh and waiting for the date for my eye operation(to remove a cyst) so just going with the flow and what will be will be.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->