One Tubers

awww hunnie i carnt believe it hope you get twins off the ivf hun hope your fine and not in to much pain :hugs::hugs: xxxxx

Thanks Sarah. Hope you had a good trip. I will survive and even though i am not a one tuber I will still be in here with you lovely ladies as you all are my family.

I am glad u are staying with us. You are a very important part of this group and i would miss u a lot if u left :winkwink:

I am here if u need to talk. I am actually in the process of applying for the training course to be a counselor for women who have had ectopic pregnancies for the ectopic pregnancy trust. It is a voluntarily position and i really hope i get it, so some good comes from something so terrible.

:hugs:xxx

amy was you bleeding bad hunnie how did you no i always get frightened me in case i have another xxxxxx

Thanks Sarah. Hope you had a good trip. I will survive and even though i am not a one tuber I will still be in here with you lovely ladies as you all are my family.

I am glad u are staying with us. You are a very important part of this group and i would miss u a lot if u left :winkwink:

Oh amy. I could not believe it when i read your posts. I was in total shock. Read it over and over in case i was reading it wrong. I am so so sorry for your losses and for what you are going through. :hugs::hugs:

I hope you are recovering well. I am glad you are staying with us. This thread would not be the same without you. You created it and you deserve to be here as much as anyone.

I am obviously not ttc at the moment but can't help myself being here and following you all on your journeys. I must say i have got to know you all in some little way. I am addicted to you all and you created that amy. I still have my email you sent me asking me to join the thread just after my methotrexate treatment. You helped me a lot and i am grateful for that. Like i have said before, this thread can't loose you. :flower:

I am also a bit suprised that they did not find the damage on your surgery last april. :( I suppose it may be a question that is never going to be answered for you.
I am happy that they were able to tell you that the pregnancies were viable. I know this will probably make the pain even worse and i remember them telling me my pregnancy in my right tube was viable last year and if anything it made it worse but in your case it is good news for ivf. Means your eggs and your oh sperms go together like peas and carrots. :) :winkwink:

I hope you find a financial solution soon. Very soon and hopefully all this pain and misery will be a distant memory while you hold your beautiful baby/babies. :baby::baby::baby:

Take care sweetheart. Your in my thoughts :hugs::hugs: xxxxx

Isi i am doing well thank you. Feeling a lot of pain at the moment but thats due to the 16 to 18 week growth spert i think. Its not prolonged so i am not worried.

The weather here is lovely. Had the day booked off work yesturday and oh was off too. We had both our girls and we stayed outside all day. They were in the paddling pool all day too.

Where you up to in your cycle? How you and your oh?

Shell's, it does not sound good with what you are going through at the mo. I would be as concerned as you. I hope the paid is not anything bad. You take it easy.

Sarah, Did you manage to get lots of bd'ing in? You still have a day to go too. Get some more in. O day is a good day. Morning maybe ;) :thumbup:

Caz, have you tested again yet? Sounded good to what happened with your test.

xx

ye hun here is the pic very faint line on yesterdays and todayso im not going to test now only if :af: is late the blue one yesterday the pink today xxxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0044.jpg
    Photo-0044.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo-0039.jpg
    Photo-0039.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8
amy was you bleeding bad hunnie how did you no i always get frightened me in case i have another xxxxxx

Caz,
Well bcuz my hcg didnt double like it should of at first that was a sign, then I started bleeding and having cramping on my L side. I just felt like something was wrong and with them not seeing anything in the uterus that too was a sign. I would just say for anyone that has ever had an ectopic to ask for early sceening and monitoring just because you cannot be too sure.

Oh amy. I could not believe it when i read your posts. I was in total shock. Read it over and over in case i was reading it wrong. I am so so sorry for your losses and for what you are going through. :hugs::hugs:

I hope you are recovering well. I am glad you are staying with us. This thread would not be the same without you. You created it and you deserve to be here as much as anyone.

I am obviously not ttc at the moment but can't help myself being here and following you all on your journeys. I must say i have got to know you all in some little way. I am addicted to you all and you created that amy. I still have my email you sent me asking me to join the thread just after my methotrexate treatment. You helped me a lot and i am grateful for that. Like i have said before, this thread can't loose you. :flower:

I am also a bit suprised that they did not find the damage on your surgery last april. :( I suppose it may be a question that is never going to be answered for you.
I am happy that they were able to tell you that the pregnancies were viable. I know this will probably make the pain even worse and i remember them telling me my pregnancy in my right tube was viable last year and if anything it made it worse but in your case it is good news for ivf. Means your eggs and your oh sperms go together like peas and carrots. :) :winkwink:

I hope you find a financial solution soon. Very soon and hopefully all this pain and misery will be a distant memory while you hold your beautiful baby/babies. :baby::baby::baby:

Take care sweetheart. Your in my thoughts :hugs::hugs: xxxxx

Thanks Kat that means alot to me. You are 100% proof and hope for what the future holds for all of us especially one tubers. Thanks for being so supportive.

ye hun here is the pic very faint line on yesterdays and todayso im not going to test now only if :af: is late the blue one yesterday the pink today xxxxx

Caz I see it Yay Yay Yay!!!! Good luck hun and FXXXX for you.

Caz i see it too. But we see lines so why are you waiting for af?? You have a high chance she aint goint to show hun :happydance:

xx

edit - - oh you said you are waiting for af to be late. Der silly me. :) xxx

Caz- i can see a faint line in the first pic but not the 2nd for some reason. lol. Hope u get that bfp tomorrow or whenever u retest ;-)

Kat- Yep managed to get plenty bd'ing in but dh left for work before and should be back on tuesday night but he is sneaking hme 2moz nite to do the good deed ;-) hehe.
We got a good sesh in today and tons in london so here's hoping!
Its weird this cycle as i have mild O pain on both sides... not a strong pain on one side like usual, but have lots of ewcm so hoping that's a good sign as last mth didnt have as much. I have been taking my EPO 1000mg per day since cd1 and i stopped yesterday.
Oooh i have my fingers and toes crossed this mth!

Isi- how u doin? have u O'd yet? did u manage to get some action in with dh??

xxx

Caz,
Well bcuz my hcg didnt double like it should of at first that was a sign, then I started bleeding and having cramping on my L side. I just felt like something was wrong and with them not seeing anything in the uterus that too was a sign. I would just say for anyone that has ever had an ectopic to ask for early sceening and monitoring just because you cannot be too sure.

i think thats how they new with me last time with the blood works and then they scan ed me and my oh said its an ectopic and the nurse said ye your right they told me as soon as i get court i have to go straight in for a scan xxxx

just checked in amy im soo sorry hope you are getting better physically its good that ur gna stay on here i think u will find u have been a great inspiration to many of us now its ur time too get some back xxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Just returned from a spur of the moment trip to Dorset on the south coast so that's why I haven't been round much!

Amy, I was totally shocked to read your post!!! I am so, so sorry my love. I just cannot believe that could of happened to you... How can life be so cruel? And why wasn't the scaring picked up from your first op? That is beyond me??

I hope you're recovering well from the op and aren't in too much pain. I know emotionally you must be going through a rollercoaster at the moment and all I can say is big hugs :hugs: We're all here for you and need you to stick around. Things will work out in the end and like the rest of the girls say, you'll probably end up with triplets or twins!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Caz - have you tested again?
Sarah - lets hope the bd and the trip away has worked its magic for you hun

MilosMum - I'm in the same boat as you... Awaiting my first official AF since the operation. I'm now around 4 weeks post op and got a negative pregnancy test from 2 weeks post op. Have got mega sore boobs and have done for over a week (usually they kick in after ov) so she should be just around the corner. In terms of follow up from the hospital - they said I wouldn't need one, maybe thats why you haven't received an appointment? Also wanted to ask when do you think you'll start trying again?

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather and the weekend :)

Love to all x

Hi Ladies,

Just returned from a spur of the moment trip to Dorset on the south coast so that's why I haven't been round much!

Amy, I was totally shocked to read your post!!! I am so, so sorry my love. I just cannot believe that could of happened to you... How can life be so cruel? And why wasn't the scaring picked up from your first op? That is beyond me??

I hope you're recovering well from the op and aren't in too much pain. I know emotionally you must be going through a rollercoaster at the moment and all I can say is big hugs :hugs: We're all here for you and need you to stick around. Things will work out in the end and like the rest of the girls say, you'll probably end up with triplets or twins!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Caz - have you tested again?
Sarah - lets hope the bd and the trip away has worked its magic for you hun

MilosMum - I'm in the same boat as you... Awaiting my first official AF since the operation. I'm now around 4 weeks post op and got a negative pregnancy test from 2 weeks post op. Have got mega sore boobs and have done for over a week (usually they kick in after ov) so she should be just around the corner. In terms of follow up from the hospital - they said I wouldn't need one, maybe thats why you haven't received an appointment? Also wanted to ask when do you think you'll start trying again?

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather and the weekend :)

Love to all x

in the mornng if :af: dosent turn up xxx

Good luck Caz! hope u get a nice bfp hunni xxx

Still cant think what is goin on with me this cycle, with the O pain on both sides and lots of ewcm but the O pain is very mild and its usually sharper than this??

Hope its a good sign cos never really felt much in the way of O pain the cycle i got my bfp.

xxx

Sarah,
Hoping u r just gonna have two eggs one from each side and then ur chances are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->