One Tubers

Sorry you're having a few issues, Sarah. Try not to sweat it and just believe everything will work itself out :hugs:. I pray a :bfp: at the end of this 2ww brightens your day :flower:. I just got back from the clinic myself, and my doc and I agreed we'll make that clomid/injectables decision after my US when AF comes. He wants to make sure I have not developed any cysts (standard procedure).

Hopefully, we can be bump buddies soon :hugs:

hi girls how we doing?

Caz any joy??....

Amy huge hugs xxxx....

Good luck to them waiting to test.... hope the 2ww isnt too long for ya

Af in full flow here, bit concerned as i had a call from the docs this morning, asking me to go back and repeat my blood progestorone checks??.... when i went in the other day she said they seemed fine... but today on the phone she said 'there not bad' but would like to repeat???.... am i being over paranoid?

My AF is due on the 18th but I am wondering if my lap will have affected it.

I will be allowed clomid in may next year if I havent caught by then.

xxx

hi girls well :af: got me i am going to be ready this month going to try conceive plus in stead of my preseed and i am drinking green decaff tea to and grapefruit juice a cup a day of both and going to take the roubission med to xxxxxxxxxx

Green tea isnt recommended in early pregnancy because it causes drops in folic acid (increased risk of spinabifida) so I would be careful.

Maybe try redbush tea if your a tea drinker?

xxx

why what does that do hun xxx i have green tea is ok xxxx

Magpies- The lap should make no diff to af :)

Caz- aww sorry the witch got u hun :-( sounds like u have a good plan of action for this cycle tho ;-)

I am only 2dpo and obviously have no symptoms to report, other than a mild dull headache and i hardly ever get headaches. Im takin it in my stride this cycle tho. Been disappointed too many times over the years and im determined to live my life whilst ttc.

xxx

magpie just read up on that red bush tea hun i am going to start drinking it ha never going to drink green tea again xxx

OMG ladies....I finally found you again!!!! Now off to read and get caught up on everything I have missed!!!

hey ladies how are we all sorry witch got u caz xxx i got my 21 day bloods today was 188.5 compared to 3.9 last cycle i ov day 17 so ignore my ticker i am 8 dpo and thrilled its the 1st time in 3.5 years ive ovulated xxx

Isi - thanks for the hug. Sending one right back at you :hugs:
Hope this cycle works out for you. Sounds like you and your doc have it all worked out. :)

Caz, Sorry witch got you. But sound like you have a plan and PMA for this next cycle. :flower:

Sarah - being busy and having other things to think about in the 2ww is probably a blessing for you. No symtom spotting ;) lol.

Winston - congrats on ovulating. Yey. Maybe something has finally clinked in your body and hopefully bfp soo.

Amos - welcome back hun. Good reading too.

Magpies - moving in two weeks? You know what they say don't you. New house = new life ;)

Amy - i hope your holding up love. Thinking about you loads. xx

I am sending you all baby dust. :dust:

xxx

Winston- yaaaay on the ovulating!! thats fab news! :)

Amos- so glad u found us again! we have missed u x

Kat- Hows your pregnancy going? have the pains eased a little?

Hope everyone else is ok. xxx

Good news Winston - congrats on the ovulation great news for you!

Sorry about AF showing up Caz - onto the next cycle for the redbush tea trial!

Sarah - why is your headache making me excited for you!!! You might not be symptom spotting but I guess we are all doing for you!

Katstar - Hope you ae keeping well - have you got a bump yet???

Amy - big hugs to you I hope you are feeling a little better.

As for everyone else babydust to all everyone for this cycle!

As for me AF has shown up at last so I am now on day 3 of my first cycle - not that I know how long this cycle will last since it is my first normal cycle since I started the pill 14 years ago! Still we have still got 2 months waiting til we start trying again so hoepfully by then I will have figured out my cycle!

xxx

Milos- i am gettin a tad excited myself now, cos had a major hot flash before aswell and i never have them :) hope its the chemical change of my fertilised egg makin the long journey... haha xxx

oooohhh!
Hot flushes - that sounds exciting (well maybe not for you) but I think it sounds like a very exciting development! Keep us posted!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->