One Tubers

Welcome mlyn and chellie - nice to have you with us but sorry to hear you have to join us one tubers.

Glad Glastonbury went well KAt - heard some of it on radio and TV and Stevie Wonder sounded amazing - suspect the sore feet were well worth it!

As for everyone else hopw you are keeping well and waiting patiently/BDing with glee/ surviving the 2ww!

As for me - been away visiting rellies for a few days but now caught up with the emails and BnB which is good. Had a letter from the hospital at last and my recheck appointment and scan of the old ovaries is next Friday - only 10 weeks post-op but better late than never!

xxx

Ladies , remember i had all those pregnancy symptoms and then af showed? read below :-(

I had my period which arrived bang ontime on fathers day and it was the usual heavy mess it always is and lasted for the usual 5 days. I came off 4 days ago. Last night there was pink when i wiped and this morning. Very light. I had one HPT left so i used it out of fear after my ectopic in jan and i it came up positive straight away.
I am going the Dr at 11am to get referred to the early pregnancy unit to get scanned and bloods done. I am beyond terrified. My dh is miles away in work and if if this baby is ectopic i will have lost both my tubes. Please pray for me. xxx

oh sarah. I am so sorry your going through this. Can't beleive it. :( i will be praying for you so much. I hope you don't have another ectopic. Xx

Milosmum,
Hope you are well babes. I have my post op appt this week too not very excited bcuz I already know what they are gonna say.

Thanks everyone. I had a blood test at the EPAU and i am getting the results in half an hr.
If the hormone levels are high they will scan me in the morning and if they are low they will do more bloods in 2 days to see if they have doubled. Nobody seems to have a explanation as to how i can get a negative the day before "af" and then bleed for 5 days and get a positive today... i am climbing the walls here. Pray that the worst case is that i have had a natural mc and not another ectopic. Will update when i knw xxx

Well i just called for the blood results and my levels are 371.3 which is a relief for now as when i had my ectopic last time the bloods were 5000. The midwife said that it could be one of 3 things... very, very early pregnancy, miscarriage and still showing positive due to hormones left in my body or a early ectopic. They are going to do more bloods on thursday and she said if they have dropped it points to a miscarriage, if they increase by 60% or more it normally shows a viable pregnancy and if they rise but not enough it points to another ectopic so i am left in limbo intill thursday now
She said there is no point scanning anyone intill they are showing levels of over 1000 as nothing would show on the scan.

Just praying for a miracle, although i knw its unlikely xxx

Babes hope and pray it just an early pregnancy. Are you having any pains at all?

Babes hope and pray it just an early pregnancy. Are you having any pains at all?

Thanks Amy. My god i am praying for that, even though i knw its not likely.
No i am having no pains. When i had "af" i had the usual af pain and bleeding. No more or less than usual. I am thinking i have probs had a mc but that would not really explain the negative the day before "af" and this positive today would it? any ideas anyone?? im going out of my mind :-(
I am sat here looking at my :bfp: and feeling very sad that yet again i cnt be happy about it. It terrifies me:cry:

xxx

When was the last time you tested before the BFP Like 11 days ago right?

When was the last time you tested before the BFP Like 11 days ago right?

I last tested on the 19th june, 1 day before af was due and got a negative. Not a flicker of a 2nd line... then on the 20th "af" arrived bang on time and lasted the usual 5 days... then today BFP.... wth is going on? :-(

xxx

i am clueless hun to whats going on for me to give you any answers. You had the instinct to test though hun and thats a good thing. I know your in limbo and we have all been there to know what your going though, but at least now everything that can be done, is being done. I am praying for you love. :hugs: xxxxx

Sarah,
Still praying and hoping all is ok. Just to let u know my sister bleed through her entire pg and my niece will be a year old in 10 days. I know though why you are scared having been through what we have been through. I did some thinking and if you hcg was 371 today then doing the doubling every other day method it would have only been 11.5 on the 19th when u tested to low to pick up on a test. Still having hope for you.

29- 371
27- 185.5
25- 92.75
23- 46.38
21- 23.19
19-11.59

Have you had any brown bleeding with all of my ectopics blood started out brown for a quite a few days.

Sarah,
Still praying and hoping all is ok. Just to let u know my sister bleed through her entire pg and my niece will be a year old in 10 days. I know though why you are scared having been through what we have been through. I did some thinking and if you hcg was 371 today then doing the doubling every other day method it would have only been 11.5 on the 19th when u tested to low to pick up on a test. Still having hope for you.

29- 371
27- 185.5
25- 92.75
23- 46.38
21- 23.19
19-11.59

Have you had any brown bleeding with all of my ectopics blood started out brown for a quite a few days.

Aww Amy thank u so much for working that out. If we go by that, then my HCG has hopefully been doubling and maybe it was too low to stop af... i read up on decidual bleeding before and although its rare, apparantly you can have what seems to be a full period and it can be heavy with small clots(as my norm af always is) as its when the placenta has not yet attached enough to the endo and so it sheds as it would with your period... i knw im probs grasping at straws but need all the hope i can muster intill proven otherwise. :blush: xxx

Sarah - got my fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you honey - you really deserve this BFP and I really hope that in the next few days we will be able to celebrate it with you xxx

Oh my ive been away a few days, im so sorry your going thro all this sarah and truely pray its a bfp, it does sound very odd i can imagine you are going out of your mind too. Praying its a healthy bubba in there and like amy said some people have periods still when pregnant!!!! keep us updated xx

Awww Sarah, can't believe your news! What a scary position to be in :(

But given the fact that you'd be 5 weeks? at this point surely a HCG of 370 odd is a great sign at this point?

You're well within the suggested range at this point:

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml

For instance when I had my ectopic - at 6w2d I had a HCG level of 118 and 7w2d of 3300 - far too low for the suggested boundaries above.

Like a few of the other ladies have said I know friends that have continued to have their monthlys when preg so that could be what you're experiencing...

I'm hoping this turns out to be good news for you my lovely - you certainly deserve this :)

:hugs:

erm shocked is a understantment, scared is the best word id used... 10dpo i got this with second urine...
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL374226.jpg
I guess im announcing my bfp but im keeping it really quiet as i wanna go away this weekend and enjoy it! eeekkk im so scared after last time.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->