One Tubers

Hi ladies.
Not been around for a few days as was feeling really bad about af this cycle.
She has gone now so feeling a lot better. This cycle we will be NTNP as last wk's disappointment broke my heart and i cant go through that again.
I have a job interview in early July(entrance exam for the legal service) and i have now lost 16.5lb on my diet so concentrating on those 2 things mostly this mth :)

Cyclura- Glad bubs is healthy in the right place :)

Nix- CONGRATS!! Wooow that was a quick bfp!! hehe x

Amy- I am glad ur looking to the future hun. If i win the lotto i am bringing u the cash ;-)

Isi, cupcake, caz and all my other girlies- hope u are all well and good luck in the 2ww/catchin that eggie etc :)

xxx

Hi girls. Hope you are all ok. Can i ask a question. On the ectopic preg trust site it says that an egg from side of no tube can actually travel down your other healthy tube. Is this right? X

Hi girls. Hope you are all ok. Can i ask a question. On the ectopic preg trust site it says that an egg from side of no tube can actually travel down your other healthy tube. Is this right? X

Hi Mlyn - yes I have seen that on there - its pretty rare, they suggest can happen 10-15% of the time when the egg pops on the tubeless side so always think positively about each cycle!!!

Hi Sarah, good to see you back on board. This thread has been quiet without you. Glad that af is now over and you can move onto NTNP this cycle... maybe with the pressure being off, good things will happen. Must be sooooo frustrating though hunny, especially with those great symptoms you had last time, someone out there is certainly playing a mean old game!! Here's wishing you lots of baby dust for this cycle :)

I know i'm going to have to build myself up for future cycle disapointment soon... I keep on thinking things will happen straight away, but I'm never that lucky. Just got a smiley on by digi Ov test (cd14) but we're not trying this month so I have to wait till my next cycle. Shame as I feel i'm wasting this egg but I want to give myself full recovery time and early July is pretty busy with hen parties and the like so not a good time to potentially be pregnant. Should get my af on 11th July if all goes to plan with my cycle and then its D-day waiting to OV again!!

we will be this time round, DD was a surprise baby but we want to know this time (if baby cooperates) because we are moving when I am 6 months pregnant and if we are having a boy it allows me to sell/rehome all the girls baby bits we have before I move. If its a girl then I have just saved a small fortune :haha:

I only did the Cheri one as a giggle so yeah it did kinda freak me out a bit when she was really spot on, hopefully she gives you a quick reading :thumbup:

Hey Cyclura, will be lovely to find out the sex this time round especially with the house clear out and all... Do you have a particular preference this time round?

My Cheri prediction is scheduled for the 13th of July so I have a long time to wait!!! All this waiting is doing my head in lol :)

Thanks hun. So you're waiting till next month to ttc. How long did everyone wait? I am waiting til sept which is crap. X

Thanks hun. So you're waiting till next month to ttc. How long did everyone wait? I am waiting til sept which is crap. X

We lost our jellybean in Jan this year and we followed the surgeons recommendation that we wait 3 cycles before ttc again so we started ttc again end of march. The time went fast actually and i was so devastated over losing our baby that i could not of "dealt" with getting pregnant again straight away.
We are now on our 4th cycle of ttc again. I got pregnant on the 4th cycle last time but that was with 2 tubes, so who knows... its just a waiting game.

Good luck luv xxx

Thanks Sarah love your plan for this month.

Hi Caz hope you are well and enjoying the 2ww.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Mel with all of me ectopics the dr made me wait 3 months each time just so my body would be healed I know it is hard but better safe than sorry.

Cupcake, Isi, Shells hope u all r well.

mel i tried the month after and i am still and not going to give up until i get my baby xxxxxxx

hi girls. Well i am back after a fantastic glasto. :) just read up on pages i missed and i think i am up to date.
Well glasto was a scorcha. The heat was unreal. With no where to go either. My feet are not my friend with the miles of walking i did and i came back with a stinky chest and cold. It was hot in the day and cold in the tent at night so i think thats why i am now ill. Well worth it though. Stevie wonder and pet shop boys were amazing. Never thought i would ever say that lol. thought I have my scan thursday. Sex time and i am so scared. Oh wants a boy pretty bad. Oh dear oh dear. Glad to see everyone is ok and welome any newbies. Xx

Kat
Glad u had a wonderful time. Cant wait to find out what your are having. Rest up and take care of yourself.

aw glad you enjoyed it hun my brother is on his way home i thought the gorillas were rubbish xxxxxx

hi ladies 8dpo and the period pains are looming, just like last month, its pretty pants when you know so early your out.... and trust me i know my body too well... the month i get pregnant is the month i dont get the pains a week b4 my periods due....!!

Amy- thanks. I think its the best plan as il end up outta of my mind otherwise and i have a life to lead, pregnancy or no pregnancy. Glad u are ok x

Kat- glad u had a fab time! much better weather than it usually is for glasto! haha

Caz and shells- good luck with the 2ww girls. Shells, many women get af pain before finding they are pg so some PMA please ;-)

Isi and all my girls- hope ur all doin ok xxx

Hey everyone, can I join? I'm Chellie, i'm 27 and married with one beautiful little miracle son; Arf :cloud9: We have just started ttc for our 2nd with only my right tube left. After five years of failing to get pregnant, my DH and I were referred to a consultant in sept 08. After various tests; DH had his SA done and I had a HSG scan which showed I had a distorted left tube. I had a laparoscopy in Feb 09 and it was removed because it was basically defunct. Apparantly it was a congenital malformation :shrug: We were then referred for IVF and we should have started our first cycle 21 June last year but I got my BFP May 18 and was stunned!! but ecstatic of course :happydance::happydance:
We are now wanting to try again because we'd like them close in age and also because I'm weirdly neurotic (my hubby says :haha:) that I'm gonna lose my fertility again iykwim lol. My AF is still a bit all over the place and I'm still feeding my LO breastmilk (i exclusively express) and so I'm just doing OPKs. I suspect it's gonna take a few more months for my cycle to even out but I can't wait to be pregnant again. Wishing everybody the best of luck and sending heaps and heaps of :dust: :hugs: xx

Welcome back Kat! Glad you had fun! Heard on the news a lady had a baby there and I immediately thought of you. Don't worry about the sex scan. You'll get your perfect gift.

Hope everyone's great!

Welcome Chellie congrats on your little miracle. Best of Luck in getting your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->