One Tubers

Shells- CONGRATS!!!! I got another strong postive this morning on a FRER too. Will try post a pic later :) Just praying for a sticky bean in the right place...

Oooh u must be so happy hun! pray we make it to due date club together! xxx

i so hope so, im scared to get too excited right now for obvious reasons! ohhh hunni i hope its ok for you too, i just did a digital yep im pregnant!! arggghhh xx

:hi: whooooooooo 2 :bfp: s hope i will be joining you soon im testing Saturday morning xxxx

Today's BFP pic :)

https://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/habeeb80/036.jpg

xxx

woooohhhhooo africa we can be bump buddies hehehehe xxx i darent get too excited tho i cant help but feel abit aprihensive.... got a pregnant on the digital too so that confirms it :)

woooohhhhooo africa we can be bump buddies hehehehe xxx i darent get too excited tho i cant help but feel abit aprihensive.... got a pregnant on the digital too so that confirms it :)

Oh god i pray so Shells! I would be overjoyed to be told tomorrow my numbers have risen enough to be a viable uterine pregnancy. I will be putting a pregnancy ticker up if that happens:winkwink:
Will u get your bloods done next wk too, to check for rises?
According to my last af(not the one i just had) and the symptoms i had 2 wks ago, it would make me just over 5wks pregnant xxx

well the last time with Lucas they didnt do the bloods just scanned me at 6 weeks.... i was abit worried by this but they said cuse ive had 3 pregnancies since my ectopic in the womb it should be ok, but i may ask them anyway to do them so i can put my mind at rest!! i will have a scan at 6 weeks like last time x

Yeah they told me if my numbers rise to 1000 or above, then they will scan me. If they drop, its a mc so they wont then. Pray they rise and rise! if they rise a little thats a cause for concern for a ectopic apparantly, but with my last ectopic at 6wks my levels were near 4000... so obviously they didnt rise slowly... i dnt knw. Questions running through my mind and every scenario under the sun. Roll on tomorrow! xxx

sarah that is a strong line. :) shells congrats hun. At 10 dpo too. I sure hope and i am going to pray for you both. :hugs: xx

Well, I go away for a few days and can't believe everything that has happened while I've not been here. It is never dull on the one tubers thread!

Shells & Africa - good luck to you both. I would love love love to see a positive result on a pregnancy test but I know that when that does happen I will also be worried about what happens next. Good luck to both of you.

Caz - good luck with your testing on Saturday, lets hope that Africa & Shells's magic rubs off on the rest of us and that you get a bfp soon.

Puppymom - what a shock for you, you really have been through it with this TTCing :hugs: Its such a shame that for pretty much all of us what we thought would be a fun, exciting experience has turned out to be a big pile of poo (and that is putting it nicely!). I hope you are doing ok. I've seen a lot of success from IVF and you are the same age as me and its something I would never rule out doing.

Well, I'm on my first cycle of clomid and I think it is going ok as my fertility monitor registered a 'high fertility' this morning. Now all I have to do is get my tired, stressed DH in the mood!!

Just read this on a website... :-(

Can You Have Your Period and Still Be Pregnant

Can you have your period and still be pregnant? Dr. Peter H. R. Roberts answers the question by reminding us of how the menstrual cycle works. Dr. Roberts is the medical director of obstetrics and gynecology at Providence Portland Medical Center and he provides valuable insight into the topic.

Basically, the developing fetus needs the blood and nutrients in the uterus as it grows. If the egg is fertilized, it attaches to the lining, which can result in some pink or brown spotting in some cases. If the egg isn’t fertilized, it is released along with the rest of the lining in the menstrual cycle. It is highly unlikely that you would have a period while you are pregnant because the lining is the embryo’s home.

In cases of ectopic pregnancies, the egg does not attach properly to the lining, making it possible to have a period. This seems to be the only circumstance in which you have a period while you are pregnant because the embryo is not attached to the lining that makes up the menstrual cycle.

Sarah,
I think the dr is wrong. Like I said my sister had quite a few periods during her pregnancy. Including clots and all. They told her several times she was losing the baby but they would scan her and all would be fine. It wasnt just a little bit of bleeding it was a lot.

Sarah,
I think the dr is wrong. Like I said my sister had quite a few periods during her pregnancy. Including clots and all. They told her several times she was losing the baby but they would scan her and all would be fine. It wasnt just a little bit of bleeding it was a lot.

It was clotty too? cos when i bled it was clotty like it always is when i get af... i am just so praying that we have a miracle bean that is safe in my womb. I am going to be very sad if i have had a MC but devastated if its another tubal... but nobody knws that more than u Amy :-(

I keep thinking if my hcg was so low that i couldnt get a BFP when i tested the day before "af" then it cnt be a good sign as hcg is usually very slow rising with a ectopic isnt it? but saying that with my last one i was near 4000 at 6wks pregnant... all the info is so conflicting! i just hope we get some answers tomorrow and i pray they are positive ones.

Thanks hun xxx

I think with ectopics it is more that the numbers arent doubling like they should they can still be high and not double. So I think tomorrow will give you a much better indication of what is going on. Praying really hard they are fabulous.

With this last ectopic my number didnt double at first but then started to double at the end. So I think each case is different. Please dont worry just because u feel they are low each pg is different. Are you having anymore bleeding?

Oh I am loving all these pink lines today!!!

Shells - huge congratulations I hope you continue to feel well and get a good scan at 6 weeks

Sarah - still got my fingers and toes crossed for you (made work today a little tricky!) and really hope that your numbers/scan tomorrow are all positive.

Going to be very jealous if you two get to become bump buddies togetheR!

xxx

I think with ectopics it is more that the numbers arent doubling like they should they can still be high and not double. So I think tomorrow will give you a much better indication of what is going on. Praying really hard they are fabulous.

With this last ectopic my number didnt double at first but then started to double at the end. So I think each case is different. Please dont worry just because u feel they are low each pg is different. Are you having anymore bleeding?

No Amy i am not bleeding anymore. I feel fine, other than being exhausted and feeling nauseous on and off. I pray tomorrow finally gives me some hope.
Thank u for being positive for me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->