One Tubers

Congrats Nixlix! Wishing you a beautiful pregnancy ahead.

Welcome mlyn!

Sarah, Amy, Kat, Shell, Caz, Cupcake, everyone, hope you're all doing great!

I was discharged this morning following removal of my left tube last night @ 5+6 weeks due to ectopic pregnancy. I am obviously gutted and still shocked. Please can i join your group?

mlyn,
Welcome so sorry for your loss. I just had my final tube removed almost three weeks ago. Still recovering. This is a great group of ladies full of useful information. :hugs: Here if you need anything.

isi i am good ty think i am coming to the end of ovulation now had pain this morning in my leftside think i have pop a nice big egg there haha xxxxxx x

Hey Ladies,

Thought I'd drop by and say HI!!

Great news Cyclura that everything is going well - really pleased for you!
Nixlix, can't believe you're fantastic news, congratulations :)
Hey Myln - good to see you over here :flower:
Kat - hope you're enjoying Glasto and lets hope weather stays dry for you!

And hello to all my other lovely ladies amy, sarah, isi, caz, shells :hugs:

I'm right in the middle of my fertile period!! Wooo weee - just can't try this cycle which is a real shame as I so feel ready to. Have lots going on this month anyways which would make it impractical - hen do on 2nd July etc...

So here's waiting till CD1 of my next cycle which should start on 11th July if I get my usual 28 day cycle back :happydance:

Concentrating on getting fit again in the meantime - dieting and lots of spinning so I can shed a few pounds for when I officially do get pregnant :)

Love to all x x x

Cupcake,
July will be here before you know it and your body will be nice and rested and ready for that sticky BFP.

Cupcake,
July will be here before you know it and your body will be nice and rested and ready for that sticky BFP.

I hope so - Its my birthday in August so a lovely BFP would be fantastic!!!

How you doing Amy? x

I'm good babes just trying to get a plan of action together to start saving for IVF. Feels like it will be forever before we can save up enough. I'm sure adventually it will all work out.

Oh my, I only just read the rest of your post, mlyn. I'm so sorry. You've come to the right place!

Glad you're doing good, Amy. And I know your IVF plan will surely be successful. I'm just recovering from a bad bug, but should have enough energy for the fertile window ahead, lol. FX!

Sounds awesome, Caz! Good luck this month!

A July :bfp: would be great, cupcake! I'm also praying for one like crazy! Good luck girl!

Amy, it will be great to start planning and positively looking at things from now on. I've heard great stories from a few friends of a friend, where it worked first time. I'm sending positive vibes your way and hope it all works itself out for you soon hun.

Isi - sorry to hear about your bug, but hopefully you'll be nice and rested up for the big OV!!

Caz - good luck with the 2ww, everything crossed for you this month :)

Was going to ask if anyone on this thread has had a conception reading? I got one back from Jenny Renny that said i'd get my BFP in July from a June cycle and it would be a boy - which is out as we're not trying!! And then had one from Gail (Psychic 123UK). The one from Gael was amazing - it goes deeper than just a conception reading and tells you a little about your life... It was soooo true (talking about frustrations etc outside of pregnancy) - it really fitted well... Anyway she predicts an October conception with the baby due in June and it will be a girl. She also says I go on to have 2 boys and has given me March 2012 and May 2014 as the conception years...

Now I don't usually believe in this stuff, but am hooked - anything to give me some hope I will get a BFP again!!

So I've just sent off for a life reading and conception reading from Cheri but will have to wait 3 weeks for it as she is soooo swamped!!! Lol prob all us girls off here :)

:hi: cup hope they are true hun and you get them i dont believe in them my self but could be true xxxxx

Cupcake,
I have never had one but been so tempted too. Not sure if it would work now but would still like to see what they say.

Exactly - I was feeling low about getting pregnant again and was really scared they'd come back and say they don't see any in my future!! I'm sure it must happen...

Worth a try Amy - it certainly does give you an extra bit of hope :)

Oh and when i mentioned my readings to my mum, she told me about how she saw a psychic after my nan died... He told her lots of things that were true, even names he got right and he also said her youngest child is hot headed and stubborn (that's me!!) and that he saw me getting married as he could see my mum at the wedding and that i would have at least 2 children. He mentioned nothing like this for my sister and she has a long term illness and is unable to have kids (he didn't know this).

So just makes you think huh!!!

I had a cheri one with my DD and she was spot on, she said I would conceive on a long cycle one month but not get my BFP till the next and that I would have a girl. She went into it more but thats what I can remember.

I had a cheri one with my DD and she was spot on, she said I would conceive on a long cycle one month but not get my BFP till the next and that I would have a girl. She went into it more but thats what I can remember.

Wow thats pretty impressive Cyclura - you must have been pretty freaked out when it happened!! I'm so excited on my Cheri prediction - altho I have to wait till the 13th July as she is busy!! Will be interesting to see if it mirrors the one I got from Gail.

Cyclura - will you find out the sex of the baby when you get further along?

Oh its quiet here today!

Hope everyone is off enjoying this gorgeous weather x

we will be this time round, DD was a surprise baby but we want to know this time (if baby cooperates) because we are moving when I am 6 months pregnant and if we are having a boy it allows me to sell/rehome all the girls baby bits we have before I move. If its a girl then I have just saved a small fortune :haha:

I only did the Cheri one as a giggle so yeah it did kinda freak me out a bit when she was really spot on, hopefully she gives you a quick reading :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->