One Tubers

Kat- awww congrats on being on team blue!! glad all went well. Can we see a pic? ;-)

Isi- i am just sooo nervous tho! i feel really happy but then pull myself back frm sheer joy and i get scared again... pray wed comes fast an we get to see bubs in the right place.
Pray u get that BFP soon too!

xxx

Thanks Sarah! And try not to be scared. You already have the beginnings of a miracle. I'm sure this can only have a happy ending! I'll bet your DH is over the moon!!

Thanks Sarah! And try not to be scared. You already have the beginnings of a miracle. I'm sure this can only have a happy ending! I'll bet your DH is over the moon!!

Aww thx Isi:hugs: my dh is a lot calmer now he knows its unlikely to be tubal but he said he cnt feel happy intill he knows the scan is all ok. I understand him on that one, cos i feel the same.

I am just so worried that maybe i am in the few percent that can be having a tubal and still get hcg that doubles over 48 hrs... i am scared that by wed it would be too late to save my tube if that was the case:blush:

I sooo wanna be happy but fear outweighs it... xxx

sarah what hospital do you go because i go to whiston and they say to me as soon has i have a :bfp: i have to go straight in and they will give me an internal scan xxxxxxx

sarah what hospital do you go because i go to whiston and they say to me as soon has i have a :bfp: i have to go straight in and they will give me an internal scan xxxxxxx

I go to wirral hospital Caz. They said they will never scan before the blood level reaches at least over 1000 as nothing can be seen before then so it would be pointless. I worked out before that by monday i would be well over that if my bloods keep doubling so cnt understand why wait till wed for a scan... they want to wait long enough to actually see the baby i think.
If i start panicking, i might go liverpool womens and see what they say xxx

im off to the docs 2moro to get this confirmed, also have a swob - yuk, horrible feeling i may have a infection which panics me!! then wait for a internal scan next week hopefully! x

ye i would i see my fs there they are brill i would phone them in he morning if i were you and just explain your a bit frightened last time i got court i went straight to whiston and they did an internal and als we seen was a sack but nothing else xxxx

sarah i will post pic tomorrow hun. :)
My hospital would not scan me till levels over 1000 either. Actually both rotherham and barnsley don't. I am sure you will be fine sarah. If they were concerned they would have had you in monday. Like you said, their making sure. I think you have a good team there taking care of you. Xxx

Good Luck tomorrow shell's. How far along are you? Hope its not an infection.

Sarah all will be well I have a feeling. If u get any type of pain I would go immediately to the dr. I know u said u didnt have pain before but I think as long as u arent bleeding and no pain then u should be fine.

im only 4 weeks 2moro!! its very early days, hope everything goes ok this time i truely do x

Amy- i guess u are right and im glad u have a good feeling for me. I am just so nervous and guess i will be intill the scan and then if all is well for a further 8mths! lol.
I just feel so lucky and worry its too good to be true, but i am determined to enjoy every second and not to stress about the "if's" :)

Kat- glad your area says the same! was starting to worry! lol. I understand now really that it is not going to reassure me to scan me so early when they would not see anything either way, so il just monitor myself closely and pray i get through to wed with my sanity in tact! haha

Shells- oooh we are probs due around the same time, give or take a wk. Good luck!
praying for sticky beans for us xxx

Wow - don't stop by for 2 days and look at all the news!

Fantastic blood results Sarah - its certainly looking v good - hope your scan goes well!

Shell's congrats on bubs too!! Nice one :)

Kat congrats on your little boy, what a perfect little family with one of each :cloud9:

It is he same up here Sarah they won't scan til your levels are over 1000. Actually I have had a letter through in the post from my hospital saying that if I do get pregnant again I have to be referred for a scan at 6 weeks - so it could be a bit of a wait and worry til we get to 6 weeks next tome round!
Also loving your new signature - March is a lovely time to become a mummy xxx

Kat - great news on your blue bump, what does your daughter think about having a little brother?

Good morning girls.
Well day 1 of waiting and im going gaga already! lol. I have a huge wave of sickness this morning but it passed within 10 mins.

Hope u girls in the 2ww are surviving and hope that u are doin ok Shells ;-)

Hope u girls dnt mind me staying around here? just not confident intill we have the scan xxx

Hey Chickchock - sorry to hear about your loss. I am in the UK and had my EP and laparoscopy 9 weeks ago now. I did seem to ecover from the op quickly but here are my answers to your questions.

Please can i ask some questions for those of you who have had a laparoscopy to remove the tube- how long was your recovery time? I was back at work 10 days post-op and I have a physical on my feet all day job with lifting driving etc.
How much bleeding did you have and was it just blood or is it normal to have some clots and strange gunky stuff coming out too? I had clots and tissue and blood for about 1 week post op but it got less every day.
How long did this bleeding last? 1 week as above
WHen did the swelling in your abdomen go down? This was my problem I felt swollen and bloated for a good 2-3 weeks. In fact the shoulder tip pain from the gas in my abdo was more of a problem post-op than the pain in my wounds. it took atleast 7-10 days for the shoulder tip pain to go away and as I said 2-3 weeks for my bloating to go away (and my jeans to do up again!) My nurses advised peppermints and peppermint cordial in hot water drinks to help reduce the gassy feeling.
When did the pain from the suregry stop? My wounds were barely sore after 5 days but as I said my shoulders were sore for longer. HAd occasional twinges in my wonds for a couple of weeks but not properly sore after about 5 days.
When did the wounds heal from where they did the surgery? All healed up by 2 weeks - the belly button one took the longest and was the most uncomfotable of them all!
Did you have a follow up appointment/ check up and if so when? I was told I would not have a check up post op if I had only had my Ectopic - I only have a post op appointment cause they drained an ovarian cyst at the same time and they want to check that again with a scan.

Hope that helps and sorry for rambling!

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Thank you so so much for this, I really really appreciate it as I just don't know anyone else who has gone through this (apart from my Mum but that was 40 years ago and it was all didfferent back then, besides she doesn't remember most of it).

I'm actually feeling a bit better today physically, I'm more up and about than I have been, and I've taken the dressings off and had a look at the incision sites, which are tiny! I'm glad i have no large holes as I get a bit queezy at the sight of blood/ guts.

Thank you for describing what the bleeding has been like for you, I have had some bodily tissue come out which completely terrified me but reading that you had the same has reassured me.

It's lovely to read on here about people's BFP's and positive experiences post ectopic, I hope to be able to add some good news in a year or two's time. We won't be ttc until the end of next year, as I said on my other thread my DH is going on tour to Afghan next year, and to be pregnant while he is away for 6 months would be too much stress for me now I think. We will wait until that is all out of the way so we can concentrate on having a (fingers crossed) stress free pregnancy.

Hi guys

Been to the docs and got it all confirmed, i have my first lot of hcg bloods being done monday and some on the weds to check there doubling, i am however having trouble with a early scan date, they cant get me in till the 28th july i will be 8 weeks by then so i said i wasnt that happy i wanted one sooner cuse i only have one precious tube even tho the bloods is a good indicator i want one earlier. The main reason for this problem with scanning is, the gynea ward i normally go on as some of you know i recieved appolling treatment when i lost Lucas and i didnt want to return to that ward so i requested the radiology do it. And they agreed but this is the only issue with dates!! worse case scenario i will just for my safetly bite the bullet and go back onto the other ward but i even have a complaint against them ongoing at the moment so really feel sick to the stomach thinkin of going back up there. Fingers crossed ive left it with my doctor to try and sort out.
Also had a swob done due to some odd coloured discharge (sorry tmi) as dont wanna risk a infection in early pregnancy. she said my cervix was high and tightly closed so i guess thats a good sign x

:hi: girls hope you are all doing ok well just got my super drugs test for the morning will up date you all whooop xxxxxxxxx

good luck caz. Fingers crossed for you.
Milos mum. Both my daughter and my oh's daughter (aged 6 and 5) both wanted a brother. They are over the moon. They both have a sister each fro m their other parent so they are very happy. We are trying to pick a name and i think we are doing rubbish lol.

Sarah. You have acount down for scan. Day 1 and only 5 to go. It will fly. And like amy said, pain or bleeding, get straight in.

Shells i had funny coloured discharge with this baby early on. From 4 to about 8 weeks. I did not have infection and they said it was just hormone reactions on my cervix. Lets hope yours is just this.

Hello to everyone else. Xxxx

Shells- Woohooo its all offical for u! :)hope your numbers are fab on the bloods and that u manage to get a earlier scan date!

Caz- Best of luck for tomorrow hun! sending u a ton of positive vibes x

Kat- i may try an push for a scan for monday, as very, very rarely a ectopic can show hcg rates that double normally in 13% of cases according to a website i looked at...
As long as hcg levels are under 3000 in a ectopic, it can be treated with medical management and the tube saved, so i just cannot allow the slightest chance of this happening and im going to push for a scan on mon, before the levels go higher, just incase god forbid, thats what we are dealing with. I surely hope not, but rather be safe than sorry.

I was almost sick twice today and i have slept this afternoon so good signs so far :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->