One Tubers

Sarah agree. Just to put your mind at ease and also like you said give your tube the best possible chance. Push as much as you can. You may need to tell a little white lie and say you have had spotting. they would scan you then. i think.
Your symptoms are good though. I was only sick a couple of times with this pregnancy. felt sick more than actually being sick. But the tiredness got me more than anything.

xxx

AQ push for that scan hunny. I am hoping that baby is snug in your womb but like you said just incase you dont want to lose your other tube. Gosh it is so much more scary after ectopic but i am feeling so inspired by this happy news. I am thinking of you and hoping beyond hope for you x

Hi girls.

Hope your all ok on this lovely saturday. xx

I have a pic from my 20 weeks scan. Our little man.

https://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8949/legsstretched.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

https://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4433/withfeetb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

xxxx

OMG Kat those pics are BEAUTIFUL!!
I am allowing myself to get a lil excited about the prospect of seeing our lil bean on the scan now. They are closed over the wkend so gonna call them on mon after my exam :)

Congrats on havin a lil boy! u must be soo excited xxx

hi girls got a bfn on a superdrugs test and i done an ic 2 nd wee and i have a very very faint line cam carnt pic it up so going to teat again in the morning let you all no xxxxx

Good luck Caz and remember its very early hun. Look how long it took for my BFP! lol

lots of bfp vibes comin ur way hun xxx

hi girls got a bfn on a superdrugs test and i done an ic 2 nd wee and i have a very very faint line cam carnt pic it up so going to teat again in the morning let you all no xxxxx

Wow Caz - it would be great if we had another BFP - good luck with the test.

Sarah, congratulations - I had a feeling it would be ok. I hope your scan goes ok but your levels are looking good so I wouldn't worry, although I know that is easier said than done. Just sit tight til your levels reach 1,000 as the last thing you would want is to go for an early scan before they can see it properly and if they say they can't see anything then that will just throw you into a panic (that happened to my sis last time she was preg, I was so worried for her but a few days later they saw a sac and then a few days after that they were able to make out the baby on the scan). I would have no qualms about lying about spotting to get in for that scan - it is your health after all that is the most important thing :hugs:

Well, I'm on day 18 of my cycle and monitor is still showing high fertility - so I'm just waiting for the peak fertility and then I know I've ovulated. Girls,I have to say I'm findging this TTC to be just boring boring boring. I've been TTCing for two years now and have to say it is the most dull, draining, sad experience I have ever had. Sorry to bring a downer into the one tubers, which is a really happy place at the moment, but to be honest I would do anything just to see a line on a pregnancy test, just so it would break the monotony of it all. At least then I would be getting excited, or nervous, or both - I don't know, I just want SOMETHING to happen!!! :sadangel:

Aww Red im sorry u are feeling so down :-(
I knw exactly how despondent and sad u feel, as i ttc for 4yrs with my ex partner and it was soul destroying. With my dh we ttc for 3 mths and got pregnant with our angel jellybean and then we had to wait 3 cycles after my surgery and this time around it has taken 3mths again. It WILL happen. If it can happen for me, it can happen for u.
I just pray we get a happy outcome this time. Its terrifying to be pregnant again after a ectopic. I just want to be able to celebrate this lil beanie of ours and not be in this limbo. roll on that scan!

Caz- Did u test again hun?

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Shells- when are u joining us in march mummies?? ;-)

xxx

hi girls done it no line so waiting till wednesday to se if :af: shows xxxxx

Hi girls.

Sarah, yes i am soooo excited. It will be lovely to have a boy. Ricky only has one nephew and then all nieces and i am the same. 1 nephew and 4 neices. Both our parents are very excited to have another grandson on the way. But my oh's dad is more chuffed than anyone. We are having fun at the moment picking a name. So far we have lucas and thats it. don't know if we are 100% on that name yet but will see. We have 19 weeks to choose yet.

I think you should feel a little excited. It will relax you more than worry will. Like both me and red said, if you need to say you had some spotting to get the scan, then do it. Saying that though, i have just seen your ticker and they may not see anything at 6 weeks so i suppose you will have to think about that and weigh things up.

Red - sorry to hear you have lost your pma. :( I have never been in your situation to be ttc for so long so i can't comment on how it feels. I hope you get some pma back soon. I was told once that that if you tell your self that YOU WILL and YOU CAN get pregnant, relax, then it will happen. I thought this all the time ( i am going to get pregnant, i am going to get pregnant, i am going to get pregnant) and it just happened. You have been pregnant before so it will happen again. Plus try to have fun :sex: bet you have heard this loads. I hope you get your bfp soon. xx

Caz, wow - looking good hun. Yes leave it a couple more days. I always tested with 2nd morning urine. I do not know why but i always got better results or stronger lines than the 1st morning wee. When you testing again?

Hope everyone else is ok. xxx

Caz- hope the witch stays away hun and u get that BFP!

Kat- my hcg was near 700 on thursday so by tomorrow if its increased as it should of, it will be over 2000 and the midwife said once hcg exceeds 1000 a sac can be seen, even if nothing else. That will calm me enough, just to see empty tubes and a nice lil sac in my womb ;-) a heartbeat would be a added bonus but signs of life will give me a lot of hope.
Just hope i manage to get in tomorrow... i called a private clinic and they could fit me in for £60 but they dnt do internal scans and she said sometimes they cnt see anything at 6wks so best to get a internal scan at the EPAU. I am honestly going out of my mind here and im alone cos dh works away and time is dragging along!!

Girls- Just for reference, do any of u remember what your hcg levels were with your ectopics and the doubling times etc?? xxx

Caz- hope the witch stays away hun and u get that BFP!

Kat- my hcg was near 700 on thursday so by tomorrow if its increased as it should of, it will be over 2000 and the midwife said once hcg exceeds 1000 a sac can be seen, even if nothing else. That will calm me enough, just to see empty tubes and a nice lil sac in my womb ;-) a heartbeat would be a added bonus but signs of life will give me a lot of hope.
Just hope i manage to get in tomorrow... i called a private clinic and they could fit me in for £60 but they dnt do internal scans and she said sometimes they cnt see anything at 6wks so best to get a internal scan at the EPAU. I am honestly going out of my mind here and im alone cos dh works away and time is dragging along!!

Girls- Just for reference, do any of u remember what your hcg levels were with your ectopics and the doubling times etc?? xxx

Sarah, I just had one blood test at what I thought was around eight weeks and hcgs were at around 12,000. You are doing well at getting through the wait - you have got through the weekend, just another two more days and then you can start preparing for Wednesday. Try not to worry - I'm sure everything is going to be ok. Thanks for being so supportive - I know everyone gets down from time but its still nice to have people on this site to chat to who you know have been there too.

Caz - fx your AF doesn't show - I'm sending some babydust your way :dust:

Kat - it is lovely to hear you are getting a boy, how exciting - obviously your PMA does work as it was what you wanted. Thanks for the supportive words and I know it is best to think positively. Now I'm on the clomid it does feel like a fresh start so I will try your 'Iam going to get pregnant' mantra - I will say it in the car to myself on the way to work tomorrow morning.

Well I have had a few twinges today on both sides - a bit like period pains at times and then proper twinges at other times. Oh I hope I see a peak fertility reading tomorrow although a few people have said they ovulated at strange times of the month so I shouldn't rule out having ovulated at beginning of cycle and right at end (I'm sure you will agree with me sarah..)

Chat to you all soon girls.... (I'm going to get pregnant, I'm going to get pregnant, I'm going to get pregnant..............)

sarah my first ectopic was not monitered as i did not know. I only know it was 6000 at 6+3.

My 2nd was 244 at 4+1, 272 at 4+4 and 373 at 4+6. Hope this helps.
Try not to worry. I would wait for internal at epau. I had scan at externally around your dates and they saw a blob in my womb. Moved internally and saw sac with yoke measuring 6 weeks. Internal are best.

Red - say it in the car, in your head and hoovering the house. Also with a smile in your face :)

Caz i am hoping the best for you hun. Bfp here we come. :) xx

hi girls

Just got back from a lovely weekend away with the girls.

Took another cb digital and got my 2-3 weeks now, im due on today!! and got my 1-2 weeks weds so im hoping thats a good sign of good hcg in there... fingers crossed!!

FX Shells, but all sounding fab so far ;-)
I am reaching fever pitch now. I am terrified of getting bad news.
I want this lil bean more than anything on earth xxx

Hi girls.
Quick update- the epau would no way scan me today as they are booked solid. So i am having my scan at 9.15am tomorrow instead of wed. At least its sooner than wed but i am still disappointed its not today :-( I have my entrance exam at 10am today for the job im going for, so i will concentrate on that for now.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->