One Tubers

good luck 2moro Sarah xxx im hoping everything will b just fine

Off for my first lot of bloods shortly. Have you worked out your due date sarah? xx

hello lovelys hope ur all ok iv not had chance to post anything but iv been watching when i can, well congrats on the new bfp seems thing are looking up! hopefully!
well i wish i cud tell you aanything on my side but still nothing in on my 5th cycle of clomid iv got one more july till august then nothing till i go bk to hospital in september which seems ages off but iv resigned to the fact im not going to get pregnant now but i still give it a good go this month but at least my cycle getting regular between 26/28 and i can feel my ov bout day 14,15 so i dont really know whats going wrong.

o yeah one day i was feeling quite down and decided to pay for a jenny renny reading

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of June 2011 - specific reference to the 28th and July 6 2011.

im hoping this is somthing to do with me going bk to hospital on 14th sept????

well im gonna try stick around and catch up with my reading proper

x x x

good luck 2moro Sarah xxx im hoping everything will b just fine

Off for my first lot of bloods shortly. Have you worked out your due date sarah? xx

I have worked out my edd to be 1st march :) With the strange start to this pregnancy tho, i dnt knw if that is accurate... seems to be, judging by my dates and the hcg levels... time will tell! Just praying with all my heart that we get to see a sign of bubs safe tomorrow.
Good luck with your bloods :)

Onewish- i hope the clomid works for u and u dnt need to have any further treatment. Sending a ton of bfp vibes your way xxx

[/QUOTE]I have worked out my edd to be 1st march :) With the strange start to this pregnancy tho, i dnt knw if that is accurate... seems to be, judging by my dates and the hcg levels... time will tell! Just praying with all my heart that we get to see a sign of bubs safe tomorrow.
Good luck with your bloods :)

Onewish- i hope the clomid works for u and u dnt need to have any further treatment. Sending a ton of bfp vibes your way xxx[/QUOTE]

thank you hun and congrats iv been reading up on ur bfp and like you sed you really have had a strange start an a surprise but its brillant!!!!:happydance:

given me hope feeling better bout this cycle now
i will be on hear tomoz for your update if thats ok can wait!! :hugs:

x x

Good luck tomorrow, Sarah :hugs:

I have my fx for you, Caz!

Sounds awesome, Shell's!!!! Congrats again!!

Amy, Kat, Cupcake, Milosmum....everyone...hope you're all doing great.

Even though I'm not sure from which side I ovulated, I've decided to just give this cycle a shot. So I'm in my 2ww now :coffee:. I'm going to try not to symptom spot....just take it with a pinch of salt really. We'll see how it plays out.

oh glad you got it sooner sarah. Not long now so lets hope some anxiety will disapear. Fx for you. Xx

Fx for you caz. Witch stay away. Xx

One wish, sounds like you have lost your pma too. I hope your reading becomes true for you. Xx

Isi, good luck hun and keep busy. Xx

Love to everyone else. Xx

OMG - look at my Jenny Renny reading that has come through today - this is going to give me some serious PMA:

Looks like this is your cycle because July is shown for a BFP and given where you're cycle is at the moment (starting the mid of June) that would land you next cycle to start (averaging) mid July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 21st.

Oh, how I would love it if it came true. Sarah, good luck for tomorrow morning :hugs:

redhead fingers crossed shes right for you! - How exciting!!

Hope everyones well xxx

i was going to have one of them done but dont no tbh if they are true xxx

Thanks for good luck wishes girls.
Red- i hope that prediction comes true for u and u can join us in 1st tri ;-)
Isi- Love your attitude this cycle. U might get a suprise ;-) fx for u big time!
Glad everyone else is doing ok :)

Well in 12hrs time i will knw what is what. I am completely and utterly terrified and excited beyond belief, all at once. Very strange feeling to feel both emotions so much.

I pray so hard that we have our miracle xxx

Been massively busy with work lately so haven't had the chance to log on and catch up with you all...

Just wanted to wish Sarah the best of luck tomorrow - I hope beanie is nice n snuggly in your womb :)

I'll be crossing everything for you...

Good luck Caz with the testing!

Certainly sounds like good news for you Shells, you're levels look v promising indeed!

Isi - best of luck honey for your 2ww. Hope your July cycle brings you fantastic news!!

I'm currently waiting for my 2nd "normal" af to show after op - I'm officially 8 weeks post op tomorrow and if she has regulated she'll be due Sunday (28days). I'm then going to try from then and see what happens.

Hope everyone else is ok out there. Love to all x x x :hugs:

Thanks Sarah :hugs:. And I have everything crossed for you for today. Please let us know ASAP hun! But I know everything is fine anyways :winkwink:

Thanks Cupcake :hugs:. I do hope so as well....but if not, well on to IUI then. I need to get really proactive at this stage.

Thanks Kat :hugs:. So....have you started shopping for baby clothes yet :D

Good luck with the test, Caz! I really hope you get good news!

Amy....hope you're good :hugs:

Hope everyone else is super duper!! :dust: to all!!

Hi Girls :)

Well i went for my scan and i am a lot earlier than i thought, as they could see nothing in the womb, other than the lining is thicker than usual. They scanned my tube for ages too and deffo nothing in there, so i am overjoyed at that! They said that i have a lil cyst with fluid on my ovary too and that this is a good sign as it stays there in early pregnancy to help bubs along :) the nurse that seen me is the same nurse that dealt with my ectopic and she said all the signs are great and she highly doubts this will be another ectopic. She said ultrasounds are good but not good enough to pick up something so tiny at this stage. She said it seems to her that the bleeding which i thought was af was infact implantation bleeding, as she has seen many cases where women have bled heavy enough to believe its af. So she thinks im more like 4wks pregnant, hence the hcg level a few days ago. I am disappointed that im 2wks less than i thought but thankful my tube is clear and that the nurse has great confidence in this being a uterine early pregnancy :)
So i will have to change my ticker, seeing as im nowhere near 6wks! lol.
I have another scan on the 15th and she hopes to see a tiny sac by then, but she said even then they may not see anything. Every pregnancy is different.
Sooo another 9 days to wait. Grrrrrrrrrrr

xxx

Sarah, that is f.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c news :hugs:. So what if you're 2 weeks earlier than you thought?! What's important is that it's not an ectopic. I think it's time to celebrate sweetie. Hoping to join you soon :D

Sarah, that is f.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c news :hugs:. So what if you're 2 weeks earlier than you thought?! What's important is that it's not an ectopic. I think it's time to celebrate sweetie. Hoping to join you soon :D

Thanks Isi :)
I am feeling a lot more hopeful of actually having a baby now!:happydance:
I will feel a ton better when we see bubs in the womb tho. I dnt think it will fully sink in, intill that point really. I am very happy though and the nurse was VERY positive so that is good enough for me:cloud9:

I pray u join me soon too! best of luck Isi x

Caz- Have u tested again hun?

xxx

Hi Sarah thats great news!!!

Did you get your second lot of bloods back? i noticed you said they were near 700 wondered if they had doubled for you? xxx

Sarah,
Praying all is well. Are they gonna do more bloods? I pray and hope all is well. Not to freak you out but with the last one they didnt see anything in my tubes at 5+2 or in the womb and then I went back 2 days later with pain and they finally were able to see something in the tube. I just wanna make sure that they are monitoring you to the fulliest. I have a feeling all will be ok but would hate for the oversight of the scanner to put u in harms way. I am sure if they keep monitoring the bloods that will help to know what they should see at what time. Praying all is well and didnt want to freak you out 9 days is a long time to wait.

Hey Sarah,

Good positive news for you today hunnie pie!!! Hope that has put your mind at rest somewhat! Such a long time to wait though - grrrr annoying hey but we'll help you through it...

Also don't want to worry you but along the lines of what Amy said - my ectopic didn't show in my tube until 8w2d - so really far along when my levels had reached over 3000. I also showed a cyst on the ovary on the right side - the corpus luteum which provides progesterone to support the baby in early pregnancy.

In terms of being 2 weeks late did you get your LH surge on time? or was that later than expected? It could be right and just that the egg failed to release so tried again and then it popped out later...

Don't want to scare you or anything and I really do hope this is good news for you but wanted to make you aware of things I went through so you get yourself monitored.. maybe continue to ask for bloods until scan and see if you can move scan forward so your at least checked early next week.

I know with me they scanned me 4 times internally (twice a week) from 6w2d to 8w2d from HCG levels of 117 (6w2d) through to 3300 (8w2d) and I had no pain with it either, just an empty womb that gradually got thicker... with the only hint of a ectopic showing at 8w2d scan.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you my love though and hope baby is just early and wants to make a real entrance at your next scan.

Take care of yourself chick x

ye tested sarah bfn at the docs so just waiting now till she arrives tomorrow will update you all :yipee: for bubs to be in the right place hunxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->