One Tubers

Hi Sarah thats great news!!!

Did you get your second lot of bloods back? i noticed you said they were near 700 wondered if they had doubled for you? xxx

The one close to 700 was my 2nd lot of bloods Shells :)
They only took the two.

Amy and Cupcake- thank u for sharing your experiences. I knw i am not out of the woods yet, but i can do nothing other than wait for that scan in 9 days(i had to push for that, as they wanted to do it in 14 days!) and just pray bubs is in right place. I dnt knw how i am going to survive for another 9 days of not knowing but i have no choice. This is the NHS and they will do no more.
I am suprised they are not going to follow up with the bloods at least, but they are not. So unless i have bleeding or pain before the 9days(god forbid) i just have to sit it out :-( The nurse seemed very positive though and said there is no cause for alarm. Time will tell. What can i do?:shrug:

xxx

hi everyone,

Sarah it all sounds good. Good lining, nothing in yours tube but do push for bloods to continue till they see your bubs snug in the right place. :)

Isi - we have not bought a thing yet. I had everything at this stage with rebecka but not a sausage this time. Lots to do in 18 weeks.

Caz sorry to hear about your bfn :hugs: What now? More clomid for cycle 7? Hope your keeping up your pma.
Xx

Did you get your second lot of bloods back? i noticed you said they were near 700 wondered if they had doubled for you? xxx

They only took the two.

Amy and Cupcake- thank u for sharing your experiences. I knw i am not out of the woods yet, but i can do nothing other than wait for that scan in 9 days(i had to push for that, as they wanted to do it in 14 days!) and just pray bubs is in right place. I dnt knw how i am going to survive for another 9 days of not knowing but i have no choice. This is the NHS and they will do no more.
I am suprised they are not going to follow up with the bloods at least, but they are not. So unless i have bleeding or pain before the 9days(god forbid) i just have to sit it out :-( The nurse seemed very positive though and said there is no cause for alarm. Time will tell. What can i do?:shrug:

xxx

Frustrating hey hun... must just be lack of time/resource at your EPU... Mine were obviously much more full on with their monitoring...

Well I'd try not to stress chick... I'm sure it will be positive news for you my lovely. This one is gonna be in right place and will stick... I just know it :hugs:

Sarah,
I agree hun it does suck. Just try and remain positive. After I posted what I went through last time I was worried I might of sounded negative and definetly didnt want to get you more stressed or worried. I am sure all is fine. I would just hate for the lack of monitoring to cause you your fertility. Even in my case with monitoring it was just meant to be. What will happen will happen. I am sure all is fine so we just gotta be patient and pray it all comes out wonderful.

Kat- i mentioned more bloods and she said there was no need and they would only do more if the first 2 were questionable... so im just stuck in limbo intill the scan now.
Obviously if i bleed or get pain i will go straight up there, but other than that, there is not much i can do xxx

kat ok hun no more clomid hun af is jew morning so it will be all natural haha xxxx

Thanks girls.
Its good to be in the know. Just that our health care system round here is obviously lacking when it comes to monitoring :-( just pray they are right and our baby is in the right place and then il forgive their lack of checks ;-) lol xxx

They only took the two.

xxx

Oh im sorry hunni i must have missed the first lot of bloods lol hard to keep up aint it lol....
My first lot were 782.3 @4wk2d just waiting the second lot im hoping thats good numbers for that date....

hi sarah. I posted my post at the exact same time as you posted yours. :) i read yours after love. My epau was exactly the same and said they would just do scanning but i went to my gp with my concerns who was happy for me to go and have bloods taken by the nurse in the local office. The nurse was understanding and saw me at 8.30am about 3 times till something was seen on a scan. Maybe you could do this. You would not get the results till the day after but at least they eased my mind. Xx

Caz - i am sure you will get there. ;) xx

Shells- your numbers seem fab :) when do u have the 2nd lot taken? they say its the level they increase that matters the most, not the number ;-)

Kat- Yeah i was thinking of calling the Dr tomorrow and asking for my bloods to be done every 2-3 days intill my scan. Worth a go. I am on a bit of a downer now, thinking that maybe they will never see my beanie :-( it's been a long day. I need a good nights sleep

xxx

Rest darling. I am sure your beanie is fine and just very very new.

hi sarah,

Do you get a good nights sleep. Like amy said, i bet your beanie is very new. Yours and shells numbers seem to be about same don't they? You will become bump buddies :)
Try not to worry love. You don't have pain, no bleeding so its all pointing good. Xx

Morning girls.
Well i slept right through last night for the first time in a wk, so thats a bonus! lol.
I still feel like a mixed bag of emotions over everything. One min il be excited and the next il be scared and worry that they may never find bubs on the scan... i know its silly.
Just cannot wait to knw that our baby is in the right place, god willing.
I am going shopping today, and got housework to do, so that keeps me busy today.
Then tomorrow i will be out with a friend, and i will make sure i do something every day so i dnt lose my lil mind before thurs! lol xxx

no :af: for me today see what tomorrow brings xxxx sarah im show it will be in the right place hun xxxx

Shells- your numbers seem fab :) when do u have the 2nd lot taken? they say its the level they increase that matters the most, not the number ;-)

Kat- Yeah i was thinking of calling the Dr tomorrow and asking for my bloods to be done every 2-3 days intill my scan. Worth a go. I am on a bit of a downer now, thinking that maybe they will never see my beanie :-( it's been a long day. I need a good nights sleep

xxx

Had my 2nd lot taken today so will know tomorrow.... nervous now!! getting so many blinkin aches and twinges too i hate this waiting lol

Good luck for your results tomorrow shells :)
I am getting all the aches and twinges too and this pregnancy cyst is quite painful at times! nurse said perfectly normal and it usually disolves once the placenta takes over :)

xxx

well girls i have o on cd18 so it make me 12dpo today so i am jew :af: Saturday xxx

Hey Ladies I have missed another exciting few days I see!

SArah - your nurse sounds really posisitve about this and it has to be said that the NHS are very wary about being positive usually so I think it is a great sign that they are confident everything is in the right place. Fingers crossed you have astress free 9 days(well it must be 8 days by now!) Loving the ticker too

Shells - all sounding good with you - those CB digitals really do help with the confidence don;t they!

Isi, Caz, Cupcake, Redhead and everyone else hope you are all keeping out of trouble - babdy dust to everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->