Only 6 more......

lilmissmup

Mummy to Maddie
Reaction score
Only 6 more pills until I have none left in my house and I really don't want to go back to the FPC to get more although I have an appointment on the 23rd.

I know realistically I need to wait until end of year to come off them as we want to buy a house before baby but i am fine with being pregnant and moving.

Its so hard though, will hate being in there asking for more, just wanna start NTNP :cry:

I know its hard hunni, i am kind of in the same boat, 6 weeks and 1 day till we move into house, and have took my last pill. But we are using other protection at the moment as dont want to get pregnant just yet.
We will be here to support you what ever you decide hun x

Its not my decision though its the OH, if he said yes we can start trying I would be happy too but he is still coming up with crap excuses like I need to tidy the house more...... :growlmad:

Just having one of those really broody weeks.

No matter what I am coming off the pill at end of this year as will have more money saved by then but I wanna do it now!

:hug: aww hun!! Maybe you could try and convince him not to go to the appointment!! xx

I could cancel it myself but realistically I know we need to wait until the end of the year, its a pain when your heart is having an argument with your head.

One reason being they are hopefully changing the Maternity leave rules again and it would be much easier to have a year paid and he should get extra paternity leave too and by the end of the year we will have at least £6000 saved up for a house so even if i get pregnant we could still buy *hopefully* before a baby arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->