Only 8dpo but couldn’t resist

Thanks ladies, I will get a frer this week if af stays away!
This mornings and it seems to be a little darker. Not as dark as I would like but it could be the brand of test. I’m happy I’m seeing progression though! \\:D/

59A1F287-0368-4D84-A59A-4C45494CB69F.jpeg

Thanks ladies! We went bowling today and I said hi to my 3 year old niece. And she goes “aunt em, do you have a baby in your belly?” I probably got as white as a ghost! I just said no Riley I don’t! Sooo crazy, there is no way she would have known that, I haven’t seen her since last Sunday! I’m glad no one else heard her

When is AF due @Pne1985 ? So hoping she doesn’t show and you get a beauty line on FRER!
Well FF actually has her due for yesterday which could have been right since I ovulated so early. But my cycles range from 22-26 days, but last cycle was a 28 day one. So I’m holding off telling my husband until I get those dark lines on a frer and I feel like the dr office would be like you’re still so early considering 28 days a normal cycle length!

This morning. Still pretty light. Has anyone else had this slow of a progression?

537E5B3D-A44F-449F-BCC6-889D32E07845.jpeg

I think today’s is a tad darker, it could be because they’re not as sensitive. So excited for you!

I think today’s is a tad darker, it could be because they’re not as sensitive. So excited for you!
Thank you so much!! I’m hoping that’s it! I’m out of tests until I get more and they will probably be frers so I’ll probably go get some in a couple of days.

Today’s is for sure darker but I’m pretty sure those aren’t quite as sensitive as other tests! I bet a frer would be blaring positive!!

I agree
The last test is definitely darker. I can't wait to see the FRER. :happydance:

You girls are tempting me to go get a frer just to see the color difference! If I venture out tomorrow, maybe I’ll swing by and take it on Tuesday morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->