Only 8dpo but couldn’t resist

Beautiful @Pne1985 !!! I’m SO happy for you!!! Eeeeeek. I’d say that’s a perfect line for 15dpo

Beautiful @Pne1985 !!! I’m SO happy for you!!! Eeeeeek. I’d say that’s a perfect line for 15dpo

Thank you so much! That’s good to hear, I feel like the line should be as dark as the control but maybe because it wasn’t fmu! Now if I can hold a couple weeks from telling my husband. Haha we have our kids birthday party on the 9th of March and I don’t want anyone to know yet and if he knows, he’s going to tell his mom and dad!
How are you doing? Will you find out the gender?

Fab line!! Congratulations x

Thank you! I am so excited to grow this baby. I feel like it’s this will be our last, unless God decides otherwise so I’m going to enjoy every ache and pain that goes with it!

It dried darker than the control! So maybe I took the picture too quickly before it was done processing! I love those dark lines though!

42A0645D-C0A3-42BC-AF0B-A71709977702.jpeg

I did that with my 14dpo test :haha: got excited and took a picture before it was fully dried! It looks perfect! And I’m doing great thank you, we are finding out what we’re having on March 16th and I cannot wait! Good luck keeping your secret, you have patience woman :rofl: least you have us to talk to til then

I did that with my 14dpo test :haha: got excited and took a picture before it was fully dried! It looks perfect! And I’m doing great thank you, we are finding out what we’re having on March 16th and I cannot wait! Good luck keeping your secret, you have patience woman :rofl: least you have us to talk to til then
Aww that’s exciting! It will be here before you know it!
I know, I’m going to try but I have a feeling that my husband will ask if I’ve gotten my period yet before then. So technically I won’t be late until next Monday which would be 29 days and once in a great while I have a 28 day cycle. So we will see! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->