Onto another cycle.... 11dpo - 4bfps!

Ugh the tww is hell!! Sending you lots of positive vibes and a heap of sticky baby dust x

I'm ok CD 10 lol and waiting for a high on my cbfm... I think it will be a late o for me as last cycle I was already getting highs by now and I o'd on cd 16...

How's everyone else? X

Hey!
Jamers, I hope the throwing up isn't just a coincidence or some not so good chili! I would be symptom spotting as well if that were me!

I'm having a very hard time OIng this month it seems...my chart is so up and down this cycle and a parent at my school is making my life hell, which is causing a lot of stress and restless sleep...not ideal for TTC!

I did finally get a +OPK yesterday on CD15, so I'm hoping I get a temp spike tomorrow a.m. because it only jumped .02 this morning making me think it might put O at today...it's my first month with vitex though, so I not sure what my body is doing!

Sending lots of positive thoughts everyone's way!

Hey ladies how are you getting on?

Any lovely bfps!?

4 dpo for me and I'm rather relaxed this cycle as with our bd schedule I really dont think we've done it! so the tww is going faster than usual :)

Hey ladies. Around 4dpo for me too. Heart burn and some nausea this morning, had two Bm already tmi!!! But I did have Chinese last night :-/ slight nipping near right hip during Bm, similar place to ov pains and the same side! Weird! Had stupidly hot feet last night, probably also not related!

I'm not so sure we have timed it right this cycle either. Still feel like it would be too early to be getting symptoms. Xx

I keep getting pinching too from ov side and my main symptom I have noticed is lots of creamy cm yesterday and today

Iv had the same cm, almost feels like af has started sometimes!

Hey ladies how's everyone doing? 5dpo for me, woke up desperate for a wee which never happens! Still feeling an ache near my right ovary if I stretch or move a certain way! No other symptoms yet but iv only just woke up lol x

I'm doing good thanks hun, I have quite sharp pinching this morning and woke up with a really dry mouth! I was really thirsty yesterday so maybe I'm a little dehydrated :shrug:

The testaholic is starting to kick in for me... I will not test until 9dpo I will not test until 9dpo I will not test until 9dpo! :haha:

Sounds good Clacko I have everything crossed for you xx

Oooo sounds good hunni! If I had these symptoms any other time I wouldn't even think twice about them lol! Strange how we think everything could be a symptom. I only have one test in the house :-( If I had ics id be tempted to test sooner lol!

Yeah I know :haha:

We had a little oopsie when ds was 18 weeks (unfortunately ended in mc) And I didn't notice anything I just so happened tested when af was due and bam a faint line :haha:

Well I have 4 frers and one sd, I only got the frers because they arebuy one get one free in boots and I didn't want to miss out on the deal!

I got rid of all my ics at the end of last cycle because they just twisted my head up from 8dpo!

at least with frer and sd a bfn is a definite bfn, no squinting needed!

The only one I have is an asdas own brand. X

They're quite good I've heard. I love their £1 cheepies 2 tests for a pound.... can't go wrong :thumbup:

I normally get those or boots own until I see something then confirm with frer

The cheaper boots own ones? they're 50miu them ones :shock:

Terrible.... I know most sensitivities of the uk tests :blush:

Iv had three big wees this morning and I haven't even drank anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->