Onto another cycle.... 11dpo - 4bfps!

Clacko....Are you 7dpo? I thought for some reason you were the same as me 6dpo :haha:

Beautifuld - I understand what you mean. I'm sat here now and getting sharp stinging pains through one of my boobs. The same one that had the pains in the side. Don't know what that is, it's stopped now! Weird! Something else I wouldn't of noticed otherwise
Lol xx

Yes sorry I am 6dpo same as you. I meant to say I'll be 9dpo when it's hubby's birthday on the Friday. I'm hoping I can hold out until Friday, if I test Thursday and it is positive not sure I'll be able to wait to tell hubby lol! Although not
Expecting it to be positive at all x

Aaaaah I think I would manage to keep it shtum until the next day... I dunno about your hubby but mine won't believe it unless its in words! sooo frustrating!! lol so I always wait until I have a digi to show him... He never ever sees faint lines :dohh:

Haha, clacko...I completely understand about not being able to wait to tell. I was going to try to come up with some creative surprise for DH's bday on Friday, but this is how it went down this morning...

DH had just stepped into the shower when I went in to grab the test off the counter, and I was, like, "ummm...there's a line! There's a LINE!"

DH goes "what does that mean?" And I tell him that it means I might actually be pregnant. He is just standing there dumbfounded and naked...lol! :haha: We were both just so surprised that we were like "this is weird! We might be having a baby..." and kind of just moved on with our day because we had to get to work!

I think we're just still in shock a bit and it hasn't sunk in. I had told DH before that we shouldn't get our hopes up with a faint test and so early just to keep him from being disappointed, so he seems to still think we might not be pregnant, so maybe I can still sort of surprise him on Friday with a stronger BFP...although I have zero ability to keep things from him, so I'll probably be giving him a play-by-play every morning until then and with every little ache or pain :haha:

Aaaaah I think I would manage to keep it shtum until the next day... I dunno about your hubby but mine won't believe it unless its in words! sooo frustrating!! lol so I always wait until I have a digi to show him... He never ever sees faint lines :dohh:

I think my guy is having a hard time trusting the lines too :haha: I think I'll follow your lead, and show him a test that actually says "pregnant" on Friday...if I can keep my mouth shut until then!

You could trick him by not mentioning it again and then Friday morning do a digi and wrap it up for him.... That would be uber sweet <3

My hubby rarely sees faint lines too, with dd I saw faint lines a few days before he could see anything. I told him about all my weeing yesterday and first thing he said was your pregnant lol! I won't even tell him I'm testing. If I get a positive after his birthday I still plan on wrapping the test up and saying it's a late present for
Him! Xx

Last night and this morning when I get up I have an ache right at the top of the inside of my leg. Almost like my leg feels out of place then after walking for a bit it feels ok. Weird x

I had that a few days ago chick... like the tops of my legs felt numbish more so on my right.

Heavy crampy feeling this morning.... Ugh! I HATE THE TWW!!! :bratt: lol

Mine felt like my right side of my hip was out of place. My cramps from this morning have gone now!!! I so hope we both get our bfp! X

I'm currently blubbing at one born every minute :haha:

The hungover feeling went when I had some breakfast but still have that heavy feeling :thumbup:

I'm afraid to say I don't think I'm going to make it past tomorrow girls :blush:

I was blabbing at one born this morning too. Reminded me of our little girl who was taken to neo natal too :-(

I have had more creamy cm in underwear and a bad headache :-(

The bit that got me was the girl that lost her mum at 11 :cry:

Nowt for me today but feeling shattered and ugh! I have zero energy that could be down to the epic houseworkathon I did yesterday though tbf x

Iv been to my nannas with the kids and to the park. Now at home making a cottage pie for the kids tea but my head I pounding :-( just noticed my creamy cm is stretchy!!!

Hi ladies how are we all doing today?? Xx

Tired! I've been awake since 4:30 Thanks to hubby's alarm! I wouldn't mind but he didn't have to get up until HALF PAST SIX!!!! so yeah that's put me in a crank :haha:

I also had to deal with an array of cat vomit when I got up :cry:

I felt icky again this morning but that's worn off a bit now, could be because of the cat sick!

I went and did the one thing I said I was never gonna do again yesterday...... Ordered some ics :blush:

How are you sweetie?

I'm tired too, I woke up at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep until around 5ish then hubby's alarm went off at 7! Lol no rest for the wicked eh?

I had some definite pinching type pains on my right side just above my hip bone last night, lasted a couple of minutes, kind of like a bad stitch! Weird! Have a bit of a stuffy nose this morning. I'm so tempted to go get some asda own tests today, did you say these have a good sensitivity? If there not I won't bother lol, I want to test soon and only have one in the house. I know if I get a bfn I'll want to test every day! Xx

I think they're supposed to be 25mui BUT are much more sensitive than that! I had a pretty decent line on one of those before I got a positive on a digi and had a faint line on frer.

I struggle with sleeping in my second half of my cycle :( I'm ok getting to sleep but if something wakes me up that's it there's no going back to sleep! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->