Onto another cycle.... 11dpo - 4bfps!

Sorry for your loss :hugs: I suffered recurrent mc's before I had my ds and another loss last November.

Good luck and hang on in there, you can do it! :haha: :dust:
I'm 6dpo too! I'm trying to be SUPER STRONG and not test for another week, I had a MC last cycle at just over 8 weeks so wanna make sure this one isn't a chemical. It'll be massively disappointing to see two lines just for them to fade a few days later... I'm a huge POAS addict though (my last BFP was on 10dpo) so this is gonna be TOUGH.

Not many symptoms really. Headachy on-and-off; a little dizziness/dry mouth and VERY irritable, but these are all AF symptoms also. I'm cautiously optimistic! :baby:

Hi Ladies! I'm about 5 or 6 DPO. I had a little bit of brownish spotting today, which is weird for me, since I don't usually spot before AF. Starting to get a little excited, but don't want to get too excited. I about drove DH nuts last cycle with the obsessive symptom checking.

Here's to staying strong ladies. We're almost halfway through the TWW.
Eeeee how exciting! maybe implantation bleeding? good luck! :dust:

when are you planning on testing?

Afm I'm miserable today! Very short tempered and emotional. I had a massive temp spike again this morning and woke up sweating I was that hot, I also woke early for the toilet.

I'm close to breaking on the test front too :haha:

Hi Ladies! I'm about 5 or 6 DPO. I had a little bit of brownish spotting today, which is weird for me, since I don't usually spot before AF. Starting to get a little excited, but don't want to get too excited. I about drove DH nuts last cycle with the obsessive symptom checking.

My goal is to wait until March 2, but I will probably cave and test early.

Jamers - I'm testing on the 2nd March too! I'll be stalking your posts with baited breath and sweaty palms...

Here's my testing thread, I'm sure I see something I just don't know what!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2128455-my-testing-thread-7dpo.html#post31772503

My goal is to wait until March 2, but I will probably cave and test early.

Jamers, that sounds so promising! I hope it was IB! I'm also with you ladies for testing on the 2nd...if I can hold out til then. My ICs haven't arrived yet, so that's keeping me from testing, which is probably a good thing! I do have two Clearblue tests on hand, but since I'm over in China and can't get more of those, I'm reluctant to use them up!

Keep us posted!

Can I join? 7 dpo today. My last two ever. If not prefers hubby getting a vasectomy. I have 4 kids. Thought we were done. Got a surprise pregnancy in november but miscarried in november. Thought we might want another but now I am just finishing this last cycle. Putting it in God's hands. Whatever the outcome I will be fine with.

Here's my testing thread, I'm sure I see something I just don't know what!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2128455-my-testing-thread-7dpo.html#post31772503

I looked, but I couldn't see the pic!!! I think it's something wrong on my end because the other poster could see? I want to see!! I hope it's something! :dust:

BebVern, I must have skipped a page when I was reading this thread. Hi! And also, so sorry for your loss. Here's to this month :flower:

Welcome, babers!

Hi everyone, this seems a good forum for me to join as I am 3dpo today, it's our first cycle of trying and I think DH was away on the crucial night but we BD either side, I didn't realise there was a 2ww until I was in it!

It's great to have these forums to help through the wait, like many of you I am impatient and will want to test early but will try and wait.

I'm not expecting much this cycle as still learning about timings

Good luck to you all

I broke and tested :blush: I have no self control! :haha:

Bwahahahaha! I just came on here to tell you I did too. How stupid cause I'm only 6dpo. Of course BFN. But, I've got like 100 IC laying around and I just couldn't help myself, I had to feed my POAS addiction!

Jamers - I'm testing on the 2nd March too! I'll be stalking your posts with baited breath and sweaty palms...

Squee! I'll be stalking your posts as well :thumbup: I hope we both get our BFPs!

So, of course I have started symptom checking like a maniac. The spotting picked up a bit. It doesn't seem like blood, but more like brownish cm (sorry for the lovely tmi). Plus, I was a total jerk-wagon at work today.

I'm cautiously optimistic that this might be the real deal. I might break and test before AF is due.

I'm planning on testing on 2nd March too - if hubbie kets me! I'd test today but he says to wait otherwise I'll test every day :)

Hi, mind if I jump on the waiting train with you all? I am 6 dpo and this is our 3rd month ttc. I went to a spa day yesterday with the hub to destress. Just trying to not symptom spot too much because the last few months my mind has played tricks on me! However, yesterday I felt dizzy and last night I slept 10 hours! much more than usually. I hope everyone gets there BFP!! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->