• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Onto Next Round of Clomid - CD1

Okay girls is this crazy...if I get AF this cycle I want to get the "Gotta Have it All" readings from Cheri22...it is $100 but I also have a bit of fun money in my paypal account that I can use. Not sure if that is completely crazy though!

Girl listen, just because something might seem crazy to some, doesn't make it crazy for others. If it's extra fun money and you're not dying for a pair of new boots or something, then why not. I could blow $100 on movie/dinner/drinks in one night just for fun. So if a mega reading would be fun for you and bring you a little pleasure, I don't think that's crazy. Obviously if you were saving up for something you needed, or if you couldn't keep the electric on, then I'd say yes you're crazy, lol! But if that's not the case, then spend it on what's going to bring you a bit of fun!

I agree with Erin. It's not crazy. That's had one where you can actually skype with her too so it'd probably be an even better reading!

The Skype would be neat. I am with the others. If you have fun money go ahead. As long as you don't make it your religion and keep it light. I can see it getting addictive.

Thank you to all the ladies sending me positive messages! I am also interested in the fertilitea and natural routes, but I don't feel we have the time. I def want me and the husband a massage before ovulation this cycle.

The Skype would be neat. I am with the others. If you have fun money go ahead. As long as you don't make it your religion and keep it light. I can see it getting addictive.

Thank you to all the ladies sending me positive messages! I am also interested in the fertilitea and natural routes, but I don't feel we have the time. I def want me and the husband a massage before ovulation this cycle.

Agreed... If I were younger, I'd be trying all the natural routes for sure. But I'm 37 and I'm really just SO ready to be a mom.

So just a side note... I was in the 35+ forum today, and I was venting a little about a few things I get during my TWW. My boobs have been hurting like a son-of-a-b, I've had some AF-type cramping, and once again my face is broken out like I'm 13. These things don't hold much weight with me because my boobs often hurt in the TWW, I've had cramping in a couple other cycles, and the breakout I think is from the clomid. Im not really a symptom spotter because most symptoms have tricked me before. But I had to admit, the cramping for the past two days hasn't been the dull kind of cramping I'll sometimes get. It's been almost as strong as actual AF. I'd literally sit there feeling the strong cramps and heavy feeling, exactly the way I feel when I'm on AF (which is still about a week away). When I mentioned this in the other forum, I said it made me wonder if AF was gonna come early. A lady in that thread that got her BFP a few days ago said that she got severe AF-type cramping on cd11-14, and then got her bfp on cd15. She said she felt exactly the same way... The exact way she feels when she's actually on AF. Strong heavy cramping. Of course, I tried not to let it get my hopes up, but of course it has. :(

EDIT
Oops, didn't mean to say cd11-14.... meant to say 11-14dpo, then her bfp at 15dpo. But you all probably figured that out!

So just a side note... I was in the 35+ forum today, and I was venting a little about a few things I get during my TWW. My boobs have been hurting like a son-of-a-b, I've had some AF-type cramping, and once again my face is broken out like I'm 13. These things don't hold much weight with me because my boobs often hurt in the TWW, I've had cramping in a couple other cycles, and the breakout I think is from the clomid. Im not really a symptom spotter because most symptoms have tricked me before. But I had to admit, the cramping for the past two days hasn't been the dull kind of cramping I'll sometimes get. It's been almost as strong as actual AF. I'd literally sit there feeling the strong cramps and heavy feeling, exactly the way I feel when I'm on AF (which is still about a week away). When I mentioned this in the other forum, I said it made me wonder if AF was gonna come early. A lady in that thread that got her BFP a few days ago said that she got severe AF-type cramping on cd11-14, and then got her bfp on cd15. She said she felt exactly the same way... The exact way she feels when she's actually on AF. Strong heavy cramping. Of course, I tried not to let it get my hopes up, but of course it has. :(

EDIT
Oops, didn't mean to say cd11-14.... meant to say 11-14dpo, then her bfp at 15dpo. But you all probably figured that out!

GOOD LUCK! It is so hard to decipher between AF & possible pregnancy.

Sorry I've been absent!

SavvySaver, I say go for the super reading if you think you'll get your $100 worth of enjoyment out of it!

Erin, I hope this is a good sign for you! I know when I was pregnant before, I had INTENSE cramps four days or so before AF was due, and got a faint BFP before bed 14dpo. FRER didn't pick up at all til 15 dpo. :thumbup:

AFM, I think today is O day! I'll probably wait til 14dpo to test, so that'll be December 8th.

Curiosity got the best of me. i ordered a reading this Afternoon with the dh. we had a medium pass a message to us once through my husbands brothers friend once. we had only met the girl maybe a handful of times and a medium contacted her with important information from my husbands brother after he passed. unfortunately we never got to talk to this medium, but the information she told us we had to believe bc no one would know the stuff she told us.it all made sense to my husband which was very close to his brother and a lot of it i knew. none of our friends knew the stuff so we had to give this cheri a shot to amuse us.

Cheri22 got back to me & my reading is scheduled for Dec4. Interesting since that is the date of my husbands appointment. Interested to see what she has to say.

Hello ladies...Since I am on to a new cycle & a little ahead of most of you, I have started a new thread. I am still keeping up with this one, but just on the look out for any other clomid users. Feel free to tag along if you want.

I am hoping everyone get a :bfp: for Christmas!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...omid-hoping-3rd-times-charm.html#post30629313

Hello! I hope everyone had a good weekend. AF still has not shown up yet and I haven't tested since Saturday. Now I am on CD28...maybe I O'd later than I thought and this is one of my 30ish day cycles.

A few times a day over the past three days I have had this weird bubble feeling twisting sensation in my lower abdomen, it only lasts about a minute or less. It could totally be related to my diet since my intestines and stuff are located down there too! Got extremely bloated...hard stomach and looked like I was 9 months pregnant yesterday afternoon, my diet is suppose to reduce/eliminate stomach bloating - but who knows I am eating all this healthy food and different things like gluten free that I never did before...soon enough I will know. If AF doesn't show up, I might test tomorrow morning.

Anyone else testing this week? How is everyone feeling?

Hello ladies...Since I am on to a new cycle & a little ahead of most of you, I have started a new thread. I am still keeping up with this one, but just on the look out for any other clomid users. Feel free to tag along if you want.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...omid-hoping-3rd-times-charm.html#post30629313

I dont blame ya' beaglemom, I was actually wondering if you'd want to move on to another thread since you were onto your next cycle. :) GL this time around! When we're all done here, I may join you over there too, just to keep up with ya'. I'll probably start another one also, but I want to know what happens with you, so I'll be popping over. :)

Hello! I hope everyone had a good weekend. AF still has not shown up yet and I haven't tested since Saturday. Now I am on CD28...maybe I O'd later than I thought and this is one of my 30ish day cycles.

A few times a day over the past three days I have had this weird bubble feeling twisting sensation in my lower abdomen, it only lasts about a minute or less. It could totally be related to my diet since my intestines and stuff are located down there too! Got extremely bloated...hard stomach and looked like I was 9 months pregnant yesterday afternoon, my diet is suppose to reduce/eliminate stomach bloating - but who knows I am eating all this healthy food and different things like gluten free that I never did before...soon enough I will know. If AF doesn't show up, I might test tomorrow morning.

Anyone else testing this week? How is everyone feeling?

Hi Savvy! That's great news that AF hasn't arrived yet! I'm not going to lose hope for you. Interesting about the bubbly feelings... I've been having some of that too. To be honest, my whole lower abdomen has been a mess the past few days. The bubbles, the heavy AF cramping, and even some other strange pangs. But today, they are ALL gone. Nada. This morning, I did have a tinge of light pink in my CM. Normally I'd look at that as a good sign since I always read that it is, but this morning, my temp took a MAJOR dive below cover line. It doesn't make much sense since AF isn't expected for several more days, and it doesnt usually drop until the day before AF, or the day of. But again, it's been a very weird/different kind of cycle for me, so whatever, lol.

I was a bad girl and tested this morning. I'm 13dpo, so figured one day early wouldnt hurt anything. I didnt have much hope though, with that major temp drop. It was a BFN. Anyway, tomorrow is my 14dpo official test date, so we'll see what happens. What sorta sucks is that even though it's 14dpo tomorrow, I won't get AF for another 5 days after or so (the clomid made my cycle 31 days). So even if I get a BFN tomorrow, I'll have to sit around waiting for AF to arrive.

Sorry for the BFNs savvy and Erin. It's not over until AF shows though so you still never know!!

I got food poisoning last night, and it's awful. The worst part aside from feeling like crap is that I really feel like it's gonna mess with my chances this month. I really hope it doesn't though! : (

Sorry for the BFNs savvy and Erin. It's not over until AF shows though so you still never know!!

I got food poisoning last night, and it's awful. The worst part aside from feeling like crap is that I really feel like it's gonna mess with my chances this month. I really hope it doesn't though! : (

Oh allison, sooo sorry! I've had that before, and it is the WORST. Misery. But don't worry about it affecting your chances. I really believe that if there's a little bean in there, nature would protect it from anything like this. I think if you fertilized an egg, it's pretty darn well protected in there, and it's not even sharing your blood supply just yet, so you're good to go! I hope you're feeling better!

I dont blame ya' beaglemom, I was actually wondering if you'd want to move on to another thread since you were onto your next cycle. :) GL this time around! When we're all done here, I may join you over there too, just to keep up with ya'. I'll probably start another one also, but I want to know what happens with you, so I'll be popping over. :)

Not that I don't enjoy you ladies, but I hope most of you move on to some pregnancy forums not more TTC forums!

5 dpo. I had extremely tender boobs especially my left one. feels much better today. i dont believe its anything pregnancy related since i just ovulated. I expect af Dec 3.

5 dpo. I had extremely tender boobs especially my left one. feels much better today. i dont believe its anything pregnancy related since i just ovulated. I expect af Dec 3.

Oh, I love that you're in the TWW with us. :) I see your temps are staying up now, that's great!! :)

I thought for a while ff forgot about me. today i got the crosshairs. I dont feel to confident with those temps they seem to be going down. hopefully they go back up. i was on another thread and the women there did there temps vaginally. i find that kind of awkward. maybe its bc i am not using a bbt. i just have i normal thermometer. i should probably invest in a bbt for more accurate readings. does anyone have suggestions on bbt brands?

beaglemom - I wish you lots of luck this cycle -third time is a charm, right? Glad you are still following us here. I am still not on clomid, but I might pop over and check in on your new thread, if that is okay...

ERose - Hoping that those bubbles are a good sign for us! I have read the pink cm is a good thing, I never got that. I have read of plenty of women who test bfn 13dpo and get a bfp the following day! Fx'd! Keep us posted!!

allison - food poisoning is the worst - I hope you are feeling better today!

futurebabyG - So glad you are in the tww finally! Hoping your temps stay high. I don't know of a good bbt brand, I just have one they gave me 10 years ago in our marriage classes. I don't temp, but from what I read I think it is best with a bbt.

Not much new here...still no AF and if she is coming I am glad she gave me the weekend off. This is starting to turn into the "three" week wait now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->