• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Onto Next Round of Clomid - CD1

I thought for a while ff forgot about me. today i got the crosshairs. I dont feel to confident with those temps they seem to be going down. hopefully they go back up. i was on another thread and the women there did there temps vaginally. i find that kind of awkward. maybe its bc i am not using a bbt. i just have i normal thermometer. i should probably invest in a bbt for more accurate readings. does anyone have suggestions on bbt brands?

Ya know, I'm not even sure what brand mine is. I got it at the walgreens that I always go to, and it was the very last one they had, and it was clearanced because that particular store wasn't going to carry bbt thermometers anymore. So I grabbed it. But I've been thinking about looking into what some of the better brands are and getting a new one. As for temping vaginally, I've heard of that too, but I think I'll pass, lol. For me it's just much easier to roll over and temp and toss it back on my nightstand until I'm ready to rinse it. I don't think I'd be able to do that if I was temping vaginally. I guess it's laziness! Lol

Hello! I hope everyone had a good weekend. AF still has not shown up yet and I haven't tested since Saturday. Now I am on CD28...maybe I O'd later than I thought and this is one of my 30ish day cycles..

Anyone else testing this week? How is everyone feeling?

Glad you are still in it! I'm CD26/10 DPO. I know it's really early but I was curiuos and POAS with FMU, :bfn: It was a $1 store test. I am not sure how the pg tests are from there. I am not buying OPK from there anymore. I got +OPK with Answer tests and did not get a + on the $1 version.

Still having weird symptoms, cramping every day, weird pangs once in a while. The pain I am having reminds me of when I had a large cyst. I feel like AF will be here any second. My BB are not sore but my nipples feel like they have been rubbed raw. Still pain in my right armpit. No spotting, dry CM, headache and nausea. I'm going to the chiropractor wednesday morning for an adjustment since my neck is so stiff and hopefully that will help with the headache.

I thought for a while ff forgot about me. today i got the crosshairs. I dont feel to confident with those temps they seem to be going down. hopefully they go back up. i was on another thread and the women there did there temps vaginally. i find that kind of awkward. maybe its bc i am not using a bbt. i just have i normal thermometer. i should probably invest in a bbt for more accurate readings. does anyone have suggestions on bbt brands?

Just checked mine to see if the brand was on it.. It's walgreens brand! It works fine, but I can't help but be tempted to try one of the ones that claims to be more advanced. Not really sure that it's really worth it though.... until maybe mine goes dead or something. Maybe I'll do some research.

Another BFN for me this morning. I really feel a lot of cramping today so I am thinking AF is on her way.

MissStacy - I sure hope the next test you take is a BFP - are you testing again in a few days? I am using the cheap tests from amazon, but I think by now I would at least get a faint positive. I did buy a 20 pack of the clear blue ovulation tests that ERose recommended to use on my next cycle...those lines started driving me crazy. I hope you can get relief from the headaches!

I hope everyone has a good day! Baby dust to everyone!

MissStacy, I've heard a lot of bad things about the dollar store tests so don't lose hope yet! When are you going to test again?

And Erin, when are you testing? I think I'm going to try to hold out until next Sunday, the 1st. I was tempted to take one this morning, but I didn't.

MissStacy, sorry about that dang bfn.... But it's still early, so you're still in girl! Let's hope your symptoms are a good sign. I've certainly heard of them being good signs before. :flower: GL,and let us know when you test again. I'm testing again today at 14dpo, but I don't have any HPTs! So I'm holding my urine this morning so I can grab some on my way to work, and I'm about to die, lol!

I'm only 9dpo so I got a few more days. I'm hoping thanksgiving makes my week go by much faster!!!

It's exciting that we are all still waiting. I hope we have good statistics and BFPs!!!

I am not sure when I'll test, I woke up this morning just feeling like AF was coming, she is due tmw. We have a lot of holiday activity so I guess I will wait it out and if she doesn't make an appearance this weekend then I will test on Monday because we will be out of town until Sunday night.

I don't have any HPT and am trying to not run out and buy more. I just want to focus on spending time with our family.

I got a BFN this morning at 14dpo, so I'm thinking this cycle is a bust. :cry: If I have a 31-day cycle like last month from the Clomid, then I'm not due for AF for another few days. But I'm not getting my hopes up. My temps are low, and I just don't have a good feeling.

So I'll probably be with Beaglemom on my 3rd cycle of clomid, and hope that "third time is a charm!".

I got a BFN this morning at 14dpo, so I'm thinking this cycle is a bust. :cry: If I have a 31-day cycle like last month from the Clomid, then I'm not due for AF for another few days. But I'm not getting my hopes up. My temps are low, and I just don't have a good feeling.

So I'll probably be with Beaglemom on my 3rd cycle of clomid, and hope that "third time is a charm!".

I just wanted to share, I normally have a 28-29 day cycle. Clomid #1 made a 32 day cycle & clomid # 2 made a 30 day cycle. I feel our days of normal cycles are over as long as we are on this drug.

Side note, my dr never got back to me. So I am just taking the 50 mg. They are usually pretty good. I think it is the holiday week.

So sorry, Erin! You're still not out though, so don't give up just yet!

I just wanted to share, I normally have a 28-29 day cycle. Clomid #1 made a 32 day cycle & clomid # 2 made a 30 day cycle. I feel our days of normal cycles are over as long as we are on this drug.

Side note, my dr never got back to me. So I am just taking the 50 mg. They are usually pretty good. I think it is the holiday week.

Oh, thanks for the info beaglemom! TBH, I would actually be happy if it's just a shorter cycle this time, because I'm ready to get on with the next one. I mean, I'd rather just get a BFP tomorrow or the next day, but since I'm not feeling very optimistic, its one of those times when I just wish it could be 28 days, and I could just get on with it.

Sorry you didnt hear back from your dr. You're right, it's probably because of the holiday week. Since I'm only taking 25 mgs, I'm feeling very anxious to up the dose to what they usually start girls on (the 50mg that you're on), so I think I will call today and see what they say. I dont think my dr will have an issue since I've tolerated the 25mgs fine, especially since 50mgs is normally the usual starting point. GL beaglemom, I REALLY hope this stuff works for us (all those of us who are on it). I'll probably jump over to your thread soon.

Thanks allison. :( Its starting to make me just wanna cry sometimes. I almost did this morning. But I contained myself. I keep telling myself there's really no need in crying about it...it doesnt change anything, and it doesnt do anyone any good, lol. I just maybe need to take the next step... like upping my Clomid dose and maybe asking if my OB will go ahead and do some blood tests to rule some things out, and whatever other tests they'll do there. I'm calling them today (if I get time at work) to ask. Thanks again Hun, you ladies have all been so supportive. Like you said, AF isn't here yet, so it's not like I'm out. I'll try to remain optimistic. :winkwink:

Thanks allison. :( Its starting to make me just wanna cry sometimes. I almost did this morning. But I contained myself. I keep telling myself there's really no need in crying about it...it doesnt change anything, and it doesnt do anyone any good, lol. I just maybe need to take the next step... like upping my Clomid dose and maybe asking if my OB will go ahead and do some blood tests to rule some things out, and whatever other tests they'll do there. I'm calling them today (if I get time at work) to ask. Thanks again Hun, you ladies have all been so supportive. Like you said, AF isn't here yet, so it's not like I'm out. I'll try to remain optimistic. :winkwink:

I know it's hard tryng positive. I would totally rather just get a negative then AF right after so we can just move on! It doesn't help that at the same time we are testing, we are hormonal anyways either from pregnancy or AF.

My day is turning very hectic at work. Ready to get home! I have been taking advantage of AF this week by drinking some wine every night & laying with my husband. I told him if I am not pregnant, then I will be drinking it up until after I ovulate!!!

erin - so sorry about the bfn today - even though you are ready for the next cycle, you are still not out this cycle! It would be nice if your doctor could increase your clomid, but hopefully you won't need it!

beaglemom - enjoy your wine! You totally deserve it!

I am so ready for AF now...I am wondering why I am so late.

beaglemom, enjoy that wine! I'll be doing the same thing! And yes, its hard to stay positive... I'm able to get hope back whenever I start a new cycle. It's right around these BFNs that I feel down. I always perk back up when my next cycle starts though.

savvy, if you're unusually late for, then I'd still have some hope if I were you. :) Why do our bodies have to mess with us like this?? It's like a tease, almost like it knows we're trying to get prego!

So how's everyone else doing??

Oh, btw, I called my dr's office about upping my clomid, and the nurse is going to ask him if she can call in the new script for the 50mgs. I also asked about what else they'll do there in regards to testing, before referring out to a FS. The most they do is the clomid and the hormone testing. So I'm gonna go ahead and do the hormone testing. I've scheduled a consult with the dr about it, because he has to go over with me what days I'll need the blood drawn, and he'll send me to a lab. I was hoping I could do this testing during my upcoming cycle, but they couldnt get me in until Dec 11th. So those blood tests will confirm whether or not my hormones levels are what they should be during each point in my cycle. I'm looking forward to getting that started, but it sure would be great if the 50mgs clomid work before I even need to do it. :)

Yay, the dr. agreed to up my dose. They're calling it in today, but I won't pick it up until after AF comes, just in case! (see, always hopeful even when we're not feeling like it's gonna happen, the hope just never goes away, lol!)

We'll see what the higher dose does for me. :) (and we'll see if i have more side effects)

Yay, the dr. agreed to up my dose. They're calling it in today, but I won't pick it up until after AF comes, just in case! (see, always hopeful even when we're not feeling like it's gonna happen, the hope just never goes away, lol!)

We'll see what the higher dose does for me. :) (and we'll see if i have more side effects)

Good luck with the new dose...my mine side effect is hot flashes. I was about to strip last night but my husband was all frisky & my body was not over AF yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->