• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Onto Next Round of Clomid - CD1

beaglemom :hugs: I hate that you're feeling depressed. It just breaks my heart that so many women want to have a baby so badly, and are having so much trouble like we are. It doesn't seem fair at all.

I'm curious, isn't this only your third cycle of Clomid now? Why can you only do three rounds, I'm sure you probably gave the reason in an earlier post, so I apologize if I'm forgetting...

Remind me, how long have you been TTC? I know and understand this burden since it will be a year for me after this cycle. :( It is absolutely heartbreaking. I couldn't rememember, though, if you'd been trying even longer than that. If so, my heart goes out to you even more. Because I know this is the most emotionally draining thing I've ever had to go through. To want something SO bad, that isnt supposed to be this hard to get! And I completely understand what you mean about being scared of IUI and IVF. The procedures themselves don't scare me...it's the fear that I'll do it, assume its going to work, get my hopes up even more than I do now, and then have it not work. But I know we should NOT be thinking like that. It's just a bad path to travel, being afraid that these wonderful modern medical procedures aren't going to work. We have no reason to assume right now that they won't work for us, as they work for SO many people. I see us all with babies, we want it too bad, and we'd make great mothers. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, I CAN FEEL IT. As it stands right now, let's hope together that our third cycle on Clomid (I'll be in my third next cycle as well) will work for us. I've heard tons and tons of stories of the third round doing the job!!!!

She's spot on about too much worrying/focusing on TTC. But the birth part is probably incorrect, as I'm expected to have a C-section since I had a myomectomy to remove a very large fibroid from the outside of my uterus 2.5 yrs ago. But who knows what could happen!

Hi Erin,

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. In regards to your baby, they are showing me a boy coming your way and they relate him to JAN so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

Did you know that sometimes being stressed out is actually going to cause the delay? They are showing that your so worried/focused on ttc, charting..etc. that your putting too much into it and your body is actually working against you. Have you noticed your cycle lengthen by a day or two since you started to get closer to the one year mark? I am sure that you have heard this before, but as the saying goes, once you stop ttc, that is when it happens. They do not mean stop trying, but stop worrying about it, stop "obsessing" about it and allow it to happen. Telling yourself "I am at peace with trying to conceive, I know my child will come into my life when the time is right, I am ready for my child to come now".

This may sound funny to say, but it will trigger things in your body and mind to allow things to start to fall into place.

There is something on my blog called the "positive thinking technique". Its about visualizing techniques that will allow things to calm down and back into the way they should.

When ti comes to your son, they are showing him being born with just a bit of hair, not a ton, but he is not bald. They are showing this being a natural delivery and they are giving me the number 8. So either born on the 8th, or within 8 hours of labor. I really feel that you have your hair pulled back and out of your face, and that you will have your husband in the room. This is a hospital that your delivering in and they are showing the dr being there along with one nurse.

When it comes to your son, he is always in awe with the world around him and pays attention. He wants to know how to do things, why things work out the way that they do and how he can make things do that too. He is always about cause and effect. Fascinated with how it all goes.
I am seeing him very mechanically minded and really loves anything to do with robotics. They are showing him often taking apart other things and building something new. Always interesting on how his inventions work out. Just mostly for fun, but people are often going to love to see what he comes up with.

When ti comes to career paths, they are showing him in an "engineering" position but its all about innovation, robotics and some how tied into cars. I am not sure how they fit together, but apparently they will.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 28. They will have two girls of their own.

What information did you have to give her for a reading?

All she asked was if I'd ever been prego before, and if any miscarriages, and she says a picture is good too. So I did send her one. Same one I have on here. That was it!

Erin,

This time around only trying since about August. But we had tried for years before that...then we took time away from it & didn't think about it at all.

My dr says if it doesn't work after 3 cycles, it probably won't work. So I just don't think she will prescribe it again unless it is linked to IUI or IVF. But who knows? I am supposed to go see her after the 3 months is up.

So I showed my husband the cheri22 website & he said go for it...surprising coming from him. But I just did the $12, no rush.

Erin,

This time around only trying since about August. But we had tried for years before that...then we took time away from it & didn't think about it at all.

My dr says if it doesn't work after 3 cycles, it probably won't work. So I just don't think she will prescribe it again unless it is linked to IUI or IVF. But who knows? I am supposed to go see her after the 3 months is up.

My dr gave me enough for 5 cycles, and told me that somewhere within that timeframe, about 80% of his patients come in prego (this is just in his experience). However, I've decided that if it doesn't work after three, I might switch to Femara. The reason I'm thinking this, is because (and I may have already mentioned this, but in case I didn't) my friend tried naturally for six months, then used clomid for three cycles, and when it didn't work, her dr switched her to Femara. She got pregnant in her first cycle on Femara. Her son is 3 yrs old. She'll by trying for another baby in Dec, and her dr is starting her on the Femara straight away. I considered asking my dr for Femara instead of clomid, but since there are still lots of success stories on clomid, I was wiling to start there. But I really might go to Femara after giving the clomid a fair chance.

Another positive story.... I know three women (through a coworker) who took clomid, and all got prego on it, but not before the third month. She said each got prego within 3-4 cycles, and one or two of them did up their dose at some point in time. Two of them actually had twins, the other a singleton.

So I showed my husband the cheri22 website & he said go for it...surprising coming from him. But I just did the $12, no rush.

Can't wait to hear your reading, yay! Ya' know, as crazy as it sounds, it was a little pick-me-up for me. I'm about to read mine to my DH, although I probably won't mention that I paid the rush fee, lol. :haha:

Can't wait to hear your reading, yay! Ya' know, as crazy as it sounds, it was a little pick-me-up for me. I'm about to read mine to my DH, although I probably won't mention that I paid the rush fee, lol. :haha:

Yeh my husband said the rush was ridiculous. I went to her facebook & I guess she posts testimonials...pretty interesting. And I think sometimes she does discounts & freebies via facebook. I was just going to do the free reading online, but husband said go ahead & pay. At least if he backs me up I don't feel so crazy.

beaglemom, I am sorry that you are feeling down, hopefully spending some time with your hubby will help

Today I felt miserable, my migraine became full blown, nausea, sensitivity to light, sound and smells. I tried hard to make it through the entire day of work but it became pretty bad. I left work and called my FI letting him know I was really sick and on my way home. I called him back 5 mins later and told him he needed a hazmat suit and cleaning supplies. I was not able to get over to the side of the road in time :( (TMI, sorry) Thankfully he loves me, he didn't ask any questions or complain. My van is cleaned and febreezed.

After a long nap and some cuddles with the kids (he has 2 from a previous marriage) I did some research online and came across a quite few women saying that with clomid they got really bad migraines, especially if they had a history of them. I wish my OB would have thought of that and let me know. I think if this isn't our month then I am going to take december off so I can at least enjoy the holidays without horrible side effects.

Oh MissStacy, I'm soo sorry that happened to you! I recall reading someone talk about their "clomid headache" before, but she didn't indicate it was that bad. You poor thing! I've had some friends like that, who's migraines made them that sick, and I've always felt just awful for them. I'm wondering if Femara would trigger your migraines or not. I mentioned that med to beaglemom in a post above. I have heard it has less side effects, although I haven't had real horrible ones from my riciculously low dose of clomid anyway. Just minor ones that I'm not always sure I can attribute to the med. I hope you're feeling better! I'm glad you have a sweet FI who took care of the van. :hugs:

Oh MissStacy, I'm soo sorry that happened to you! I recall reading someone talk about their "clomid headache" before, but she didn't indicate it was that bad. You poor thing! I've had some friends like that, who's migraines made them that sick, and I've always felt just awful for them. I'm wondering if Femara would trigger your migraines or not. I mentioned that med to beaglemom in a post above. I have heard it has less side effects, although I haven't had real horrible ones from my riciculously low dose of clomid anyway. Just minor ones that I'm not always sure I can attribute to the med. I hope you're feeling better! I'm glad you have a sweet FI who took care of the van. :hugs:

Thanks hun, it definitely was not one of my greater moments and embarrassing. I plan to talk to my OB about the side effects because I don't see myself being able to deal with such bad headaches and migraines while TTC. I have read some of the women who had them triggered with clomid switch to Femara and had no side effects so I'm going to talk to her about possibly switching and see if it works better with my hormones. So if AF does show up next week we will go au naturel in dec and just enjoy it. I also plan to start charting and signed up on FF.

Oh I'm happy you signed up with FF! I love seeing others' charts. It just adds a little fun to the ttc journey, and i know for myself it's been really helpful in seeing my body patterns each cycle (my doc was happy I had the data for him too). I was never good at keeping up with it in my head, so FF helps me keep it all straight. But let's hope that you don't need Femara OR charting after this cycle!! Thinking positive thoughts, and Fingers crossed! :flower:

BFN

I hope everyone else has a better start to their weekend!

MissStacy - sorry you felt so sick yesterday, hoping you are feeling better today.

BFN

I hope everyone else has a better start to their weekend!

Ugh, dangit! I know you were hoping for a bday surprise for DH. So sorry. :( Well, when do you expect AF? Even if no bday surprise, there's still a chance for a BFP without AF.

Ugh, dangit! I know you were hoping for a bday surprise for DH. So sorry. :( Well, when do you expect AF? Even if no bday surprise, there's still a chance for a BFP without AF.

Good thing I got him a present yesterday...and he just woke up and is excited it is snowing on his birthday.

I am on CD26 - my cycles usually are between 24 - 26 days, but every so often I have a 30 day cycle. I think I am around 15 - 17dpo?

Oh my! I'm busy for one day and I miss so much! If I forget someone, so sorry!

Savvysaver, sorry about the BFN! If AF still isn't here, you could just be one of those women who get their positives way late! You never know! Sucks it couldn't be a bday surprise though. : (

Beaglemom, I think you were the one that posted about being depressed and scared of IVF and all that, right? Well I'm right there with you. If I don't get my BFP this cycle, they want to move onto IUI already and it's so terrifying that I'm not even going to do it yet. I'm not scared of the procedure itself, it just seems so unnatural. It's not how I planned to have a baby, ya know? It's hard to accept that you need such drastic medical help, especially with no guarantees. I'm going to try the herbal route and try the Fertilitea next cycle if it doesn't happen this time. I've read a lot of good stuff about it and it's got to be better on our bodies than all this clomid! I'm so sorry you're feeling down though. Things will look up, you just have to stay positive. This might not be word for word, but I read this really good quote somewhere... Try to focus on the one reason it could happen rather than all the reasons it won't, and it just might happen. It's so true though. Just envision it happening, and it'll come.

MissStacy, sorry about the migraines and feeling bad. The clomid and trigger shot have really been making me feel off too. I feel like I have every pregnancy symptom known to man, but being as I'm only like 3-4dpo, I know it's just the shot messing with me. I've been getting so dizzy lately too! Ugh, the things we do to get pregnant... Lol

Erin, I love your reading! That's so crazy that she said you were worried about it too much! Sometimes I wonder how she can know this crap, but sometimes she seems so dead on. I can't wait to see if any of it actually happens like she said. She mentioned in mine a younger brother to my girl, and of course my husband wants a boy and was upset about the girl part. So I emailed her again and asked if she could elaborate on the boy, she charged me another $12, but whatever. It's entertaining and gives me positive things to think about, so I'm ok with it. She said she'll get it to me by Wednesday night. I'll let y'all know what she says about it. I wonder if you'll really get to have a vaginal birth though, that'd be exciting!

So, on a lighter note, I'm so glad thanksgiving is right around the corner so we have something to occupy our minds! What's everyone doing? Anyone cooking anything good? I'm making mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, corn pie, and a pumpkin praline cheesecake. Mmm. My mom is taking care of the rest, and since she just went gluten free, everything that day will be gluten free... It'll be interesting. Lol

And beaglemom, so glad you got a reading too! Who knows if it'll be true, it's just something fun to do. Gives you something positive to focus on.
And Erin, I didn't tell my husband I paid for the rush either! Hahaha! Not that it's that much a difference, it just makes us seem that much saner. Lol.

Okay girls is this crazy...if I get AF this cycle I want to get the "Gotta Have it All" readings from Cheri22...it is $100 but I also have a bit of fun money in my paypal account that I can use. Not sure if that is completely crazy though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->