oo how fun !

oOKayOo

Reaction score
I have put Carly into Ballet lessons and gymnastics , im quite excited for her :happydance:

Anyone elses children attend? Would like to know what sort of things they do!

my cousin take her daughter, shes 3 ballet. they do lots of jumpin about, practicing pointing there toes. simple things at first, some places they do a big performance at the end of the year. they do proper dancing, but simpler if that makes sense lol :)

Aww thats so cute...i remember doing stuff like that when i was a kid...its great...shes a lucky little girl xx

aww lovely, she'll love it, and its great exercise for her too x

my cousin take her daughter, shes 3 ballet. they do lots of jumpin about, practicing pointing there toes. simple things at first, some places they do a big performance at the end of the year. they do proper dancing, but simpler if that makes sense lol :)

Aww that sounds lovely!
Just what she needs , she loves dancing!
Im looking at all the tutus , so cute :cloud9: shame its just the lycra skirts they need but also ballet shoes! Too cute! Im on a shopping spree tomorrow!

aww it's great that she's getting to do that! I hope they keep it fun at her ballet school though as at mine it became very serious and I remember a girl in my class being told that she wouldn't be entered for the grade exam unless she lost weight...we were about 8! I'm sure it's not like that at other places though. I bet she looks so cute in her little leotard (if she wears one!)

We used to do things like pretending to be ponys...good toes and naughty toes...general skipping!

sounds wonderful honey, i loved my ballet and gym lesson's :)

Awww,thats so sweet!

I attended them also when I was a kid and I continued for a very long time before switching to synchronized swimming.
They'll just firstly do the basic steps and some stretching.I think them being so young is an advantage for starting to practice to do the splits and such.

She won't be getting the points (the proper ballet shoes) for quite some time and THEN you have a lot of work ahead of you!
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->