Oops..Too excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber4

Reaction score
I've already started burning my candy cane Yankee tart. It's amazing!! So excited.

I've nearly finished my Christmas shopping too!! I really can't believe it. I'm booking our Christmas dinner meal out and that's been booked and paid for on Monday. We've never done it before and fancy a year of not stressing and having to cook :)

Then I only have gift vouchers to get in December!!

I'm SO organised this year!

Hurry up Christmas!!!!

xx

wow i wish i was as organized! i have ALOT more than this time last year though so thats a bonus at least haha!

I burnt sun on snow or something like that the other day hehe.
I'm nearly finished too!! well, i've still got about 10 people to buy for and hubby but at least LO is finished :D bring on christmas :xmas4:

I've done so well this year. I started saving in January so I've bee buying bargains through the year. Don't think I've paid full price for anything so far!! The bits I have left are on my Amazon wishlist and I'm gonna use survey vouchers to get them :) not got much to go to cash out on GTM!

I've not seen that yankee tart before I really liked the christmas cookie one I think it was called? OH said I could only have 1 Christmas one. Meanie! lol xx

So organized! I wish I could say the same for myself. I was in the store today and got so excited when I saw the tiny half row of Christmas decorations they had out. I didn't let myself buy any but I was sorely tempted. Well, I did get one candle. But it's apple cinnamon so I can pass it off as fall appropriate I think.

https://www.yankeeaddicts.co.uk/communities/7/004/010/660/507/images/4612622617.jpg

It's this one hun from Asda yankee xxx

Thank you. I will have a look when I'm next there :) xx

I had my Winter candle burning a few days ago.

Wow thats amazing! I'm about 2/3 done for the kids, got a wishlist for the hubby to work through then everyone else! Tonnes! Love being in the grotto where its not frowned upon by grinches :haha: I don't know many who've even started yet! X

I might start burning my christmas yankees soon...exciting!

So far yankee Christmas wise I have got Christmas cookie and Eve tarts, smells jars of Christmas Eve and merry marshmallow and a medium jar of Christmas cookie. Won't start burning them until the second half of November at the earliest. Currently burning the end of my large wedding day jar and November rain which is lush!!

https://www.yankeeaddicts.co.uk/communities/7/004/010/660/507/images/4612622617.jpg

It's this one hun from Asda yankee xxx

That one is GORGEOUS! I've been burning it for weeks.:haha:

Now started burning honey and spice!:happydance:

Been burning my apple cinamon candles for a couple weeks now, :)
Not as organised as you with the presents though lol im getting there hehe

Wow you're super organised! I have made a good start and got a few big things for DS which is way more than I've usually done by September lol.

X

Wow! I wish I was as organised as you. I've got half from LO's list, and have only now started to think of what to get for others!! I feel like I had done more this time last year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"