Operation Christmas baby! who has lost and desp wants a xmas baby like me

Good luck Spellfairy will be lurking for that xmas baby :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Good Luck Spellfairy!!!!

Im out this month ladies ...heres to a new cycle of ttc!

I just learned a lesson never let a hpt and an opk touch. i got a false pos very light but looked pos wow right?!!!

:hi: ladies!

spell, it's been a while, I hope you caught the eggy!! FXd

truth, sorry the :witch: got you!

gueyilla, good luck!

the :witch: got me today... Im okay :flower: I will be NTNP from now on...

good luck ladies! lots of hugs your way!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I got a :bfn: this morning so im gonna stop testing till after 14dpo. i know im still way to early

i done a frer two days ago and today just now and bfn i hate not seeing that line. My period was here last month on day 28 and today it is day 29:( ok i ovulated 4 days later this month... iam not very hopefull thou!:( i have sore left boob and pains have gone... i just dunno anymore:( i want to be positive , but will be will be... on a good note i won the business award at my university yest! what a shock at the awards ceremony!:)

I'm really hoping for a christmas baby :) I got a BFP yesterday but I only miscarried 4 weeks ago so I don't know whether it's left over hormones or not. Hopefully not :)
Good luck to you all :D xxx

Sorry for the BFN ladies! Im praying one of us or all of us lol get our BFP

Hi ladies :flower:

BFN for me with FMU this morning. I know it's still early but I had a + by now with previous pregnancies. :cry:

I've never really felt in this month though so not overly upset - also not out til af shows. Right???

Good luck all... :hugs:

Still not 100% sure where im up to :shrug: had a slight temp dip this morning but way above the coverline, havent dared re test since the other day :hugs:

I'm gonna see what my temp does in the morning then i might be brave enough to test, im sure im not thou, i feel nothing not even the lil bits that i felt last time, and the only thing i had then was sleepyness all the time. I have a few cramps but that could be AF :shrug:

Hi Ladies! Pineapple, truth, spellfairy ;) I have been away for a bit as well, work has been nuts and I needed a break from thinking about ttc. My cycles have become irregular again and im either ovulating super late or not at all :( So dh and I have been bding every other day to cover all bases. Im not feeling optimistic tho...i miss my 28 day cycles :( this 35+ day crap is for the birds.

sarah jane, sorry about your loss. a positive hpt 4 weeks post mc....hmmm, did you mc naturally or have a d&c?? I only ask because you could posssibly be pg if you have been trying soon after mc. I had a 2nd tri loss and after surgery my hcg was neg at 9 days. You may want to check in with your doc for a scan hun

I'm out for a Christmas baby. Spotting now (11 dpo) and still crampy so pretty sure af is round the corner. Due on Saturday anyway so not that early really.

Good luck to everyone who's still in!! :thumbup:

January 2012 baby????

xx

So when i got a :bfn: this morning but i guess im not disappointed cause i think i ov on cd21 and not cd17 like ff says so i will have to wait longer

Sorry to those who BFN :(

Im due 23/4, wanting to test NOW even though i know it will be BFN as its far too early. ARGH....

Hey Ladies

Just wondering if any of you have experienced something like this!

Im so confused right now, im 17dpo and did a test yesterday, came back BFN, i normally get af every 28 days, last af showed up at 26 days so if i go by that then im 3 days late or if i got by 28 days im a day late, so i really dont know whats happening!

Am i pregnant or is AF being awkward?

xxx

Hi Ladies! Pineapple, truth, spellfairy ;) I have been away for a bit as well, work has been nuts and I needed a break from thinking about ttc. My cycles have become irregular again and im either ovulating super late or not at all :( So dh and I have been bding every other day to cover all bases. Im not feeling optimistic tho...i miss my 28 day cycles :( this 35+ day crap is for the birds.

sarah jane, sorry about your loss. a positive hpt 4 weeks post mc....hmmm, did you mc naturally or have a d&c?? I only ask because you could posssibly be pg if you have been trying soon after mc. I had a 2nd tri loss and after surgery my hcg was neg at 9 days. You may want to check in with your doc for a scan hun

I miscarried naturally at 7 weeks 1 day on the 15th of March. I bled for about 6-7 days and felt perfectly fine after that health wise. But recently, I've had the worst cold ever which is slowly disappearing, I've got back ache n feel sooooo sick!!! I'm just so confused as I don't know whether the symptoms are my mind playing tricks on me!!! I fall pregnant really quickly too, I was on the pill when I fell pregnant with my first, it was the first month ttc when I fell pregnant with the baby we lost and now possibly this one. I've had my second blood test today and I'll get the results tomorrow afternoon to see whether my hcg levels are rising or falling... I really hope they're rising, as scared as I am it'll happen again, we want this so much like every other lovely lady on here. The heartbreaking thing is, my little boy keeps kissing my belly saying baby... how do I explain to a 2 year old that it's not there anymore? It's so difficult :cry: but we're so ready for this, especially my little boy (he keeps telling my dog he's having a baby :blush:) hopefully everything will work out for us all :D good luck to everyone xxx

I bought so frer and im not gonna test till i get to hawaii so wish me luck!! I really hope that i see 2 lines when i do test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->