Operation Christmas baby! who has lost and desp wants a xmas baby like me

More Soy :baby::baby::baby::baby::haha:

truthbtold totally right it cant hurt to try it :happydance:

PS we should open a thread for expectant Soy bubba's pmsl x

okay made up my mind, gonna do it :thumbup:

truth, you said you didn't use OPKs, what did you do to know when you were Oing?

My schedules are pretty regular so I just dtd when I was close to CD14 lol. I was just about to try evening primerose this cycle.

Poppy666 that would be great. We cant open it here, so I guess on the groups board!

okay, exactly what i was thinking i should do with this cycle as I don't want to do OPKs or temp or anything else that's going to add to the stress of it all..

thanks ladies!

Now my temps was the only reason I tested before AF was due, my temp dip and spike, if you look at my chart you can see this cycle the temps are different from last cycle.

oh yes I see the difference, implantation dip! did you have inkling that that's what it was and you had a good shot at getting a :bfp:?

piccy lol x

Attachments

• cazzz.jpg
    cazzz.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 4
Looks almost identical to my chart past ovulation.

Lisa what is iliking?

hi truth!
sorry just read my post again, meant to write, "did you have an inkling feeling that the dip was implantation dip" inkling just means if you gave it any thought or you had a suspicion or a feeling of knowing

I agree, your charts look very similar...

The thought crossed my mind but since it was my husbands birthday weekend I had so many other things going on to pay it to much attention. I didnt symptom spot at all, if my temps werent so high I probably wouldnt have tested at all. This morning I tool my temp twice I said 98 cant be right lol

anyone heard from spellfairy? Lisa, it's down to me and you LOL.
I'm so happy for the BFPs!!!!

yep prock!!! did you take soy? will you take it if this cycle is a bfn?

I haven't heard from spellfairy.

I haven't been on as much myself the past 2-3 weeks...

The thought crossed my mind but since it was my husbands birthday weekend I had so many other things going on to pay it to much attention. I didnt symptom spot at all, if my temps werent so high I probably wouldnt have tested at all. This morning I tool my temp twice I said 98 cant be right lol

oh hubby's b-day must've been a nice distraction :thumbup:
I am so happy for you... :hugs:

yep prock!!! did you take soy? will you take it if this cycle is a bfn?

I haven't heard from spellfairy.

I haven't been on as much myself the past 2-3 weeks...

I know this cycle is a BFN, I'm not even sure I ovulated! But I've been sick & stressed, and usually the temp drops during the night and I wake up cold so maybe that's why my post O temps are weird? I don't know but I'm honestly not stressing about it.

No soy. I'm not messing with it. I have a doctor's appointment soon so we'll see what she wants me to do since my cycles have not regulated since the m/c.

I left a note on spellfairy's profile, looks like last time she posted was on the 26th of april. I hope she is in good spirits.

Maybe she taking a little time out of bnb :shrug: but hope she ok xx

I hope so too, I know she was really stressed about her cycles...

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"