Operation Christmas baby! who has lost and desp wants a xmas baby like me

Well, the docs confirmed it yesterday, it was a BFP :) good luck and baby dust to you all xxx

Well, the docs confirmed it yesterday, it was a BFP :) good luck and baby dust to you all xxx

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

I also think I may have ovulated later than I thought as this is my second cycle off of birth control. A day late and no AF yet so I'm holding onto some hope until the big, bad witch arrives!

Good luck and baby dust to all of you, ladies!

Good Morning!!! all my stuff has left to hawaii!! I leave tues. but anyway my temp went up again yay i guess but at the same time im iffy about it i dont wanna test until after i get to hawaii. so i hope this is it

Congratulations SJ!!! :D

AF came this morning, im out :0( xx

PRAYING for May BFP :( xx

the :witch: is still here but i think its going away lets hope that this cycle is gonna be a better one with a :bfp: at the end. well i got a house here in hawaii and we move in wen. so i will have more time to update

OMG!!! Huge Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!1

what did you do different this cycle? were you still on Soy?

:wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance:

Thanks Ladies,

Lisa the only thing I did different was spend less time on bnb, didnt use opks, and still took my soy. I took it days 2-6 not counting spotting as CD1.

CD2-120MG
CD3-120MG
CD4-160MG
CD5-160MG
CD6-200MG

OMG :hi: poppy! how are you? I can't believe you're 12w2d already... it feels like it was just yesterday that you announced your :bfp: :hugs:

Hiya lovely :flower:

NOW missy we need you up the duff :haha: Are you using the Soy? x

no I never started b/c it didn't get to me in time for my March cycle and the following month (April) was my daughter's party and wasn't really going to try that month, and right now Im watching my diet and exercising on a daily basis.... but I am really considering doing Soy for the first time this coming cycle - the :witch: is suppose to show her face May 9th or maybe the day b4. Im on a NTNP state of mind through the summer... I don't want to be stressed and obsessed with TTC during the summer, I want to enjoy my summer LOL (But still, Im really considering it lol).

Well fx'd you dont need it sweetie but we all here if you need more advice taking it :hugs::kiss:

thanks so much poppy, I love it that you're always so helpful and kind.... I will definitely reach out if I have any questions...

Lisa, I say go for the soy, it cant hurt. It worked for me and Debzie this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->