Operation Christmas baby! who has lost and desp wants a xmas baby like me

Go for my 12wk in 30 minutes nervous as hell but should be ok [-o<[-o<

Goodluck Poppy. :hugs: Be lovely to see your little bean.xxx

They didnt get a Nub shot cos baby was being naughty :haha: took her over half an hour to get NT measurements lol but im sooooooooo glad everything fine piccy below its sucking its thumb xx

I posted it on 1st Tri cos some can guess with shape of skull x

Attachments

• 12wk scan 014.jpg
    12wk scan 014.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
Hello ladies thought I jump back in here as I've noticed most i talk to on differed threads lurk here still lol. Poppy so pleased for you glad everything is ok. Really good pic too. I read somewhere you can tell also if its a boy or girl by the placenta position. Going to ask at my early scan. X

Ohhh i didnt ask cos took her ages getting measurements which was 1.7 so hopfully everything ok x

When do you go for early scan? x

lovely scan poppy,u can relax there a bit now hun:thumbup:

Poppy I havent mastered the skull prediction theory yet lol. Great shot though. Glad the appointment went well. You are headed to the second trimester now :happydance::happydance:

It'll go fast you wont be far behind me lol x

Thanks mamadonna :hugs:

:hi: ladies!

debzie/truth congrats once again!

poppy aww I am so glad everything went well at your appt. great pic too...
can't help with sex of :baby:. if I had a scan and they told me that that was his little thing, I would be like, "really? huh, really?!?!" LOL

:hugs:

Lisa2010 I cant wait for you to join us, please give soy a try, it took me three cycles but it did help.

truth, aww thanks! :hugs: I would love to join you all!
Im definitely giving Soy a try. AF should be arriving soon so at least Im not going to wait too long :thumbup:

Yes Lisa down the whole bottle of soy so we can drag you into 1st Tri :haha::haha:

Thanyou ladies

Lisa I took soy too, got my bfp on my second cycle. hope you are joining us too very soon. x

Poppy My gps are strange they dont test for pregnancy they send off a sample to path lab. I have to wait for them to ring me with the results before they will book me in to see the nurse practitioner. She was class through my last loss and so will refer me straight away to EPAU and take bloods so hopefully I will know by next week.x

Yes Lisa down the whole bottle of soy so we can drag you into 1st Tri :haha::haha:

:rofl: :haha: this made me giggle, thanks!

Thanyou ladies

Lisa I took soy too, got my bfp on my second cycle. hope you are joining us too very soon. x

Poppy My gps are strange they dont test for pregnancy they send off a sample to path lab. I have to wait for them to ring me with the results before they will book me in to see the nurse practitioner. She was class through my last loss and so will refer me straight away to EPAU and take bloods so hopefully I will know by next week.x

Im keeping everything crossed for my :bfp: soon so that I can join you all :thumbup: :hugs:

Ahhh Debzie hope its next week for you sweetie :hugs:

did you guys start a 1st Tri thread? would love to join you over there to see how you're all coming along with your baby and bumps....

I started a bfp with soy after a loss, feel free to come over here is the link
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/604593-bfp-w-soy-after-loss.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"